What's new

The Official Apology By Indians to MBI Munshi Thread

No apology... but I will give him this.
Its is wonderful to see that Indians love me so much that they have taken this thread to 3 whole pages .... :D

We may not agree with you Munshi bai but we love you too!

Munshi bhai... Seriously???? You are looking for an apology?????

No not an apology. That might put some Indians in a coma but an admission that Indians are WRONG!!!!

Come on is that asking too much???? :no:

I sincerely apologise. .. just like US apologised to pakistan after salala incident.
So you had to drag in Pakistan to put wind in your sails....how about .....the way Pakistan apologised for Saurabh Kalia's demise. !!!

No not an apology. That might put some Indians in a coma but an admission that Indians are WRONG!!!!

Btw Indians are human beings and bound to make mistakes..... But the question here is did they make a mistake in this case????

@Imran Khan yeh BDion ko hua kya hai...............pehley tumse APOLOGY mangte they, aaj humsey maang rhey hai................abey kitna maangogey yaar :D

all Indian members in their heart love you... just they dont want to show it .. :)

APOLOGY from my side.........................

babaji+ka+Thullu+BollyMeaning.jpg

RAW agents raced ahead of ISI to nab IM’s Pak operative Waqas in Dhaka - The Times of India

Since Indians have been calling this man a conspiracy theorist and various other names. This operation by RAW has proved all his doubters wrong.

Indians should one by one apologize to this man and admit their mistake and give him the due recignition he deserves. I recommend it is time the Indians start reading his book The India Doctrine and start spreading the message around.

@MBI Munshi

What apology? RAW is India's "External" Intelligence Agency, so where RAW is supposed to have its presence? It's a no brainer that RAW is present in all the neighbouring countries, what extraordinary discovery @MBI Munshi has made? :-)

What apology? RAW is India's "External" Intelligence Agency, so where RAW is supposed to have its presence? It's a no brainer that RAW is present in all the neighbouring countries, what extraordinary discovery @MBI Munshi has made? :-)

But since BD is a colony of India, it should be IB rather than RAW handling the affairs there. So Munshi/BDians have every right to get angry.

Back
Top Bottom