What's new

The Official Apology By Indians to MBI Munshi Thread

If you think that's something you ought to be proud of, you are seriously disturbed

No mate just serving back the dish..... why not display some morals and question your country fellow for dragging in and taking cheap shots on Pakistan.

Yeah apologize to flying lungi warrior of Banglarabstan. Ohhh mein to dar gaya. :omghaha:

lungi.jpg

No mate just serving back the dish..... why not display some morals and question your country fellow for dragging in and taking cheap shots on Pakistan.

This is not 'serving back', this is called 'being stupid'. The issue at hand shows grave structural faults in your country. The idea that there are so many independent power centres, each running their own 'policy' is what discredits Pakistan as a state. Any random clown can put together a random group of 10 and bring two countries to war- that's the situation your country is in right now.

This is not 'serving back', this is called 'being stupid'. The issue at hand shows grave structural faults in your country. The idea that there are so many independent power centres, each running their own 'policy' is what discredits Pakistan as a state. Any random clown can put together a random group of 10 and bring two countries to war- that's the situation your country is in right now.
Ahhh....comprehension problem.....let me rephrase that, I wasn't implying as if condoning the incident rather replying or serving back the sarcasm dished out......as for the rest, albeit going off topic now but the likes of Lieutenant Colonel Shrikant Purohit leaves little room for you to point fingers.

RAW agents raced ahead of ISI to nab IM’s Pak operative Waqas in Dhaka - The Times of India

Since Indians have been calling this man a conspiracy theorist and various other names. This operation by RAW has proved all his doubters wrong.

Indians should one by one apologize to this man and admit their mistake and give him the due recignition he deserves. I recommend it is time the Indians start reading his book The India Doctrine and start spreading the message around.

@MBI Munshi

Are you his media agent or does he not have a tongue in his mouth ?

Next he will predict winner of football world cup. He is the new octopus paul.
Next thread in this series...
The official MBI munshi kidnapped by RAW thread

three days later:
It turned out to be a case of diarrhea cause he ate too much macher bhat after jhalmudhi.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol you made my day... lol apology for what..... You guys want NE right... now deal with RAW.....WAR

And we are deeply saddened by the fact how a dozen rag tag men sailed down your throat and held your financial capital hostage for two days. :cry:

Our financial capital is still here, and thriving - with a GDP comparable to the entire Pakistan's. But half your country is gone, gone forever, and no amount of trolling will bring it back.:victory:

(BTW ragtag men are doing plenty of their work in Pakistan as well, in case you hadn't noticed.)

All you can do about the half that's gone is sing this song:

Lyrics / Video of Song : Jo Chala Gaya, Use Bhool Ja, Bhool Ja Bhool Ja

I publicly apologize to MBI Munshi.

it is true, I have called him illiterate, retarded, malignant, obsessed, moron, stupid, dimwitted, shortsighted, scum, nincompoop, jealous, infatintile, quarrelsome, misciefmaker, breaker of peace, ingnorant, accused him of not passing (failing) 10th/ 12th etc. etc. before joining law, failing all law papers before getting license, having poor grammar and reading comprehension, senile, having early stage alzhimers, editor of zaid hamid text books/ interview etc.endlessly self promoting and so on.....

The official apology to Munshi:

Given his track record, Indians should learn from their mistake and bet on it.

Bangladesh should apologise to Indians as your country harbours terrorists as clearly pointed out by Munshi ji's book. :D

I shall thank Munshi for telling the truth of terrorists operating freely in Bangladesh :D

Who?? BDians are asking for APOLOGY, we are giving them "Babaji Ka Thullu" :D

:P yeh baba ji mar bhi gaee aur thullu yahni chor gaye bara tharki tha

Bangladesh should apologise to Indians as your country harbours terrorists as clearly pointed out by Munshi ji's book. :D

I shall thank Munshi for telling the truth of terrorists operating freely in Bangladesh :D

;) BD should not harbour Indians anymore. its not 71

Ahhh....comprehension problem.....let me rephrase that, I wasn't implying as if condoning the incident rather replying or serving back the sarcasm dished out......as for the rest, albeit going off topic now but the likes of Lieutenant Colonel Shrikant Purohit leaves little room for you to point fingers.

I'm so happy you found 1 instance in 70 years which we ourselves found out and prosecuted. Some things should not be said, no matter what the circumstance.

Back
Top Bottom