What's new

The Muslim World | Medusa's Wreck!

What If things don't went according to your believe ?

Time will tell, in Quran it has been said that the real believer will win....
I am not with violence people group who has no mercy and no tolerance toward others, I can explain it to you, but just wasting my time if I do it here

Go to my thread "Sufism / Tasawuf" check in my Thread

Sufism/ Tasawuf (Islamic mysticism)

Time will tell, in Quran it has been said that the real believer will win....
I am not with violence people group who has no mercy and no tolerance toward others, I can explain it to you, but just wasting my time if I do it here

Go to my thread "Sufism / Tasawuf" check in my Thread
I have a teacher who taught me Sufism and Tasawuf , Although I never listen to him, But still love him whatever he try to teach me. .
But mate i don't get my answer , What If Mahdi would not be like that what folks have spread everywhere? will you then even accept his leadership?

I have a teacher who taught me Sufism and Tasawuf , Although I never listen to him, But still love him whatever he try to teach me. .
But mate i don't get my answer , What If Mahdi would not be like that what folks have spread everywhere? will you then even accept his leadership?

As I said, believer understand who the other believer....They all have prophet "Muhammad" characteristic

Mahdi is from our prophet, can be one of the best descent of him.....

By seeing the personality you will know, and all real believer has glow face (the parameter of someone that has already had a light in their heart), they all look with right eye, not left eye

Beside that.......Mahdi appearance is not like Baghdady as well.....there are hadist telling about Mahdi appearance

And most importantly, Al-Baghdady doesn't come from The East....

Last edited:
I'm talking partnerships in terms of economy, co-developments, investments, industrial co-operation within muslim countries .

For true learning and cooperation you go to the best person/organization/country regardless of the religion.

Pakistan can learn ZERO in science/industry from any Muslim country
compared to
what we can learn from USA/Germany (or USA students aka China, India, S korea, and Japan).

your are suggesting in your naivety to go learn mathematics from the Mulsim goofball who has failed the subject for the last 30 (if not 300) years.

hahahahah

For true learning and cooperation you go to the best person/organization/country regardless of the religion.

compared to
what we can learn from USA/Germany (or USA students aka China, India, S korea, and Japan).

your are suggesting in your naivety to go learn mathematics from the Mulsim goofball who has failed the subject for the last 30 (if not 300) years.

hahahahah

I dont think Muslim countries deserve the condescending remarks you are making because they can apply to Pakistan too, and other Muslim countries are in the same situation as Pakistan, if not better like Malaysia a hub of technological advancement and Indonesia @Indos

He is talking about partnership and building the knowledge with other Muslim countries

I dont think Muslim countries deserve the condescending remarks you are making because they can apply to Pakistan too, and other Muslim countries are in the same situation as Pakistan, if not better like Malaysia a hub of technological advancement and Indonesia @Indos

He is talking about partnership and building the knowledge with other Muslim countries

you talk in the air about air (hawai baatain)

Malaysia can learn ZERO from Pakistan when it comes to industry.

They do so by interacting with top countries in the world.

you talk in the air about air (hawai baatain)

Malaysia can learn ZERO from Pakistan when it comes to industry.

They do so by interacting with top countries in the world.

Malaysia doesnt have to learn from Pakistan to be in friendship and partnership with Pakistan

Pakistan has a world class human resource that can be of benefit [ to learn from ] by Malaysia in Overseas Pakistanis who are professionals all over the world. Thats one point

compared to

hahahahah

And exactly how agreeable/ willing would western countries be to disclose their knowledge, experience, and trust to a country like Pakistan? Maybe work with where you can reach before taking a shot at the BEST.

Anyone can agree as well that many muslim countries are in far better position economically and industrially. There is nothing wrong in mutual co-operation for own good. At least there will be little to no strings attached in most cases.

It seems like you always shoot for the best, you might be disappointed when the supplier rejects you as incapable to handle what they have to offer. How about building a home before you envision building a hotel?

Everyone starts somewhere, you can either keep complaining and hoping to be placed among the very best even when its not in your favor or start to be a part of progress that would eventually lead you to the best.

Complaining it seems is another one of our national hobbies.

And exactly how agreeable/ willing would western countries be to disclose their knowledge, experience, and trust to a country like Pakistan? .

They do.

Every system we have from civilian to defense is thanks to USA and the west.

No contribution of any Muslim country is attributable (except Wahabi and Shia inspired terrorism).

They do.

Every system we have from civilian to defense is thanks to USA and the west.

No contribution of any Muslim country is attributable (except Wahabi and Shia inspired terrorism).

Well is it good enough? Do we stop here or can we pursue more goals?

Lets assume US wants to outsource some production to Pakistan due to cheap workforce. We don't have enough electricity to provide the basic necessities to our citizens but US sure would be willing to invest big time here, right?

All student countries you listed besides china either don't want anything to do with Pakistan or have very little in progress. Why is it so wrong to be able to work with countries at the same or a little above your level?

I don't deny the Wahabi and Shia inspired troubles but there is more world out there than a few countries you don't have had a good experience with.

Well is it good enough? Do we stop here or can we pursue more goals?

Lets assume US wants to outsource some production to Pakistan due to cheap workforce. We don't have enough electricity to provide the basic necessities to our citizens but US sure would be willing to invest big time here, right?

All student countries you listed besides china either don't want anything to do with Pakistan or have very little in progress. Why is it so wrong to be able to work with countries at the same or a little above your level?

I don't deny the Wahabi and Shia inspired troubles but there is more world out there than a few countries you don't have had a good experience with.

Depends on field.

right now if you want to know how to play soccer, go to Germany.

If you know how to be a TTP member, go to an Islamsit country.

hope you understand what I was saying.

Depends on field.

right now if you want to know how to play soccer, go to Germany.

If you know how to be a TTP member, go to an Islamsit country.

hope you understand what I was saying.

And what sort of champion are you in football? At the moment basically a no name entity. And what makes you think Germany has time for you and/ or would give you preference over someone else it has been playing/ practicing with.

Like in job interviews what exactly do you bring to the company with no experience etc?

I hope you understand that you cant just leap your way from pit bottom to top of mountain. Takes time and effort.

And what sort of champion are you in football? At the moment basically a no name entity. And what makes you think Germany has time for you and/ or would give you preference over someone else it has been playing/ practicing with.

Like in job interviews what exactly do you bring to the company with no experience etc?

I hope you understand that you cant just leap your way from pit bottom to top of mountain. Takes time and effort.
Doesn't matter

Learn from the best.

Doesn't matter

Learn from the best.

Haha, ok. That's definitely a worthy counter response.

Why don't you go apply to Microsoft or some big deal company for a job. You might not get it because there are tons of much more experienced professionals waiting for their turn for interview. If you don't get it, don't look further for a job.

Haha, ok. That's definitely a worthy counter response.

Why don't you go apply to Microsoft or some big deal company for a job. You might not get it because there are tons of much more experienced professionals waiting for their turn for interview. If you don't get it, don't look further for a job.

your example still not support the idea for anyone to go work in Yemeni "microsoft"

Quit living in made up world of Islamists.

It hasn't worked for the last 400 years.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom