What's new

The Muslim World | Medusa's Wreck!

Muslim sectarian violence is no worse than a Chinese killing other Chinese for labels like "KMT" or "CCP".

And eventually we got over that, the Muslim world will too.

The less developed Muslim nations are actually the ones with the greatest growth potential and population sizes, the demographics there are primed for an economic boom, if someone was willing to take that opportunity.

I would love to see that happen and respect your views, and these are all very realistic.. i mean a little work and a little common sense, not rocket science but common sense would do that.. but i don't think that is gonna happen any time soon... when u study closely, you'll realize that almost all the muslim countries have leaders who have their interests in west, and basically they are all being controlled by the USA / West.. And with that the situation that we are in is pretty obvious...

United we stand , Divided we Fall .. Allama Iqbal he said it for Pakistani peoples but i think its applicable to whole Muslim World

The only way a muslim world could be reunited was if it stopped being muslim, archaic arguments of different beliefs between certain sects WILL never end. Sure they can say Christianity is a threat (which it isnt) but the bigger threat is your nextdoor neighbour who has the same god as you but thinks your not righteous enough and are not practising your religion correctly. Such petty trivial arguments in a world where progress is only made when you can agree and its not possible for people of different sects to ever agree....until one side is wiped out.

The only way a muslim world could be reunited was if it stopped being muslim, archaic arguments of different beliefs between certain sects WILL never end. Sure they can say Christianity is a threat (which it isnt) but the bigger threat is your nextdoor neighbour who has the same god as you but thinks your not righteous enough and are not practising your religion correctly. Such petty trivial arguments in a world where progress is only made when you can agree and its not possible for people of different sects to ever agree....until one side is wiped out.

Is this how the Christendom was reunited, by not being Christians? You must be a Christian missionary trying to bring the stupid Muslims out of the folds of Islam.

Last edited:
The only way a muslim world could be reunited was if it stopped being muslim, archaic arguments of different beliefs between certain sects WILL never end.

Neither has sects ended in Christianity or Judaism.

Such petty trivial arguments in a world where progress is only made when you can agree and its not possible for people of different sects to ever agree....until one side is wiped out.

WRONG, progress is made when: you agree to disagree, realize science and knowledge is not the enemy, realize spreading beliefs through violence is counterproductive, being humane, putting human advances above religious beliefs, and tolerance of others who you don't agree with.

IMO there is no Muslim "world" when all that we see is them reliving others and themselves from it .

And there is no hope as the article prescribes, because it is a religion that is shocking aggressive and violent towards 'non believers'. This does NOT mean every Muslim is looking to behead you or prescribes to violence.

I attended a conference a few years ago where there was serious and honest debate on this subject.

and the article rightly pointed out this rubbish as well. according to you the U.S. as well was founded by extremists. neocon-ism, riding on the back of gullible traditional nationalists, is a threat to the US itself. but it does not mean all US Americans want to blow you up with a shotgun for being the fleeting definition of "Un-American". in fact they are far from it. maybe about time others don't see the US through the hate you seem to subscribe to

The whole article is based on the premise that there is such an entity as the "Muslim World". There is NO such thing!

I think what you mean is Muslim Unity not Muslim World. A Muslim World does exists and it occupies a central place in the World Map.

I admit that there is no Muslim Unity at the political level, but, it did exist in the past, result was great Muslim Empires in the East and West; you can not deny this fact, it's history and it's repeatable.

Lets talk about Muslim Unity at social level. There is are a large number of Muslims driving cabs in Washington D.C. One of my uncles also drives a taxi in Washingtion D.C., he told me the very next day Pakistan did the Nuclear tests, he went to the Taxi stand and on that day whichever Muslim cabbie he met, whether from morocco, tunisia, Jordan or Indonesia, they congratulated him; even those people who had never talked to him, came to him and congratulated. On that day for a brief moment of time all of them were proud of an achievement of the Muslims, they were all happy, all together congratulating, All Muslims.

No ofense,but the extremist Muslim is the cancer of the civilization , unbelieable ruthless.

No ofense,but the extremist Muslim is the cancer of the civilization , unbelieable ruthless.

There is no doubt. No one has suffered more from the violence and murder of pseudo islamic thugs than ordinary Muslim people.

Hey, let me ask you. During the '60s and '70s, many powerful Muslim countries were not predominantly religious and didn't have a great deal of sectarianism. Yet, there was clearly a rift in the Muslim world. Why is that?

After what's presently happening in the name of religion - I thought people would advocate a little lesser religion to come back from the precipice, but what we get is people coming up with the idea of more and more religion. In fact advocating coming together and creating more religion and a religious army to boot.

I would much rather that the Muslims come together and give confidence to the non Muslim world - because the non muslim world isn't really liking what they are seeing happening in the name of religion.

Because Islamic PR is much more important, isn't it? Show those nice Westerners some pretty pictures of us hugging Christians and Jews and they'll all collectively go "D'AWWWWW". That's what you want?

Last edited:
There is no doubt. No one has suffered more from the violence and murder of pseudo islamic thugs than ordinary Muslim people.

Murder is the most despicable crimes,why they can kill so many people even children and feel at ease and justified?why they can kill people in the name of religion and believe they are doing something good? As a foreigner I just cannt understand that,but I know people like us are considered as Kafir and we Kafir should be killed!I cannt stop myself to believe onething:A religion advocate killing is not a normal religion.

Murder is the most despicable crimes,why they can kill so many people even children and feel at ease and justified?why they can kill people in the name of religion and believe they are doing something good? As a foreigner I just cannt understand that,but I know people like us are considered as Kafir and we Kafir should be killed!I cannt stop myself to believe onething:A religion advocate killing is not a normal religion.

While your understanding is correct your analysis is primitive. These people don't kill in the name of religion. They are mercenaries who will kill anyone (Mostly Muslims) as long as someone is paying them to do so. They use religion as a tool to draw support, do propaganda and recruitment for their malicious enterprise.

Pakistan would become a model of the islamic world, he is moving in the right direction, china-pakistan economic corridor once formed, Pakistan will usher in rapid development, become the lead of the islamic world to light guide!

That may be true BUT as Chinese Ambassador eluded to have india as partner in Afghanistan, indians will use Chinese hand to harm Pakistan interest and destabilize Pakistan. As indians did US coat tail to to harm Pakistan in many ways. Now as I see it China has to make choice some point of time on its pick of friend and partner and the place.Otherwise countries thought China as strategic partner will make their own choice that may not bode well for long term Chinese interest. That being said, money is not answer to everything all the time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom