What's new

The Muslim World | Medusa's Wreck!

Your or CIA's desire to see Baghdadi as Caliph does not make him the Caliph, so stop referring to him as the Caliph.

Dude, I am living in Zimbabwe. Whether Al-Baghdadi is the Caliph or the prized camel jockey of the middle east makes no difference to me. I am simply comparing the prophesies of Nostradamus to the potential unification of the Muslim world hence my submissions

Indeed a good article...i'l not comment on the article but rather on the attitude of some members here...i have read all the comments,almost all members from Muslim countries and Chinese want this to happen that Muslim world should unite to emerge as a global power and no doubt a lot of work will be required in order to achieve this objective but what i dont understand all Indian/american members here are like "No,muslims are divided in sects","they are evils"."muslims are enemies of each other"."no man you cant do this,you cant be united,you kill each other"...i dont know what they are trying to achieve but all these arguments are simply BS,two brothers might fight each other but how long? a time will come when they realize the bond between them ...so kindly, kindly if you dont have anything constructive to say then say nothing at all or you dont want this to happen coz Divide and Conquer always rules....!

We as in Muslim countries suffering economically, politically, religiously.

A little light on what aspect of Pakistani war history you are referring to might help me fashion my response more accurately.

philosophically, you talk like someone who is living in 1000 AD.

i beg you bro to finally make a jump of 1014 years and start living in 2014. Will you please agree with me on this?

I can only hope you do.

In 2014, religion does not define the basis of a nation state, borders do, culture does, and resources unique to those borders do.

So please abandon this religious cr@p as a basis of your analysis on the topic. It will not get you anywhere. Why because your analysis will have so complex of parameters, then you will wreck your faculties and make a fool out of yourself, trying to figure out the problem let alone the solution.

So please start focusing on the nation-state and then define its unique problems and solutions that are based on the unique resources of the state.

If you want to solve Saudi problems, then you cannot use Pakistani approach on it.

And thus your "Islam khatray main hay" will become invalid.

I hope you are literate enough scientifically to understand this.

Thank you.

@Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada,

Dude, I am living in Zimbabwe. Whether Al-Baghdadi is the Caliph or the prized camel jockey of the middle east makes no difference to me. I am simply comparing the prophesies of Nostradamus to the potential unification of the Muslim world hence my submissions

This is so cute.

Even their Khalifa is now a non Muslims' problem, not theirs'!

philosophically, you talk like someone who is living in 1000 AD.

i beg you bro to finally make a jump of 1014 years and start living in 2014. Will you please agree with me on this?

I can only hope you do.

In 2014, religion does not define the basis of a nation state, borders do, culture does, and resources unique to those borders do.

So please abandon this religious cr@p as a basis of your analysis on the topic. It will not get you anywhere. Why because your analysis will have so complex of parameters, then you will wreck your faculties and make a fool out of yourself, trying to figure out the problem let alone the solution.

So please start focusing on the nation-state and then define its unique problems and solutions that are based on the unique resources of the state.

If you want to solve Saudi problems, then you cannot use Pakistani approach on it.

And thus your "Islam khatray main hay" will become invalid.

I hope you are literate enough scientifically to understand this.

Thank you.

@Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada,

Looks like you had a bad morning, its alright. I was engaged a few weeks ago and am pretty sure the year is 2014.

Before I begin, I'm not some flag carrier of the "United Islam" so please dump the assumption that I am very worried about future of religion. Its important however to most of the population in Pakistan.

Atleast to TTP and other groups religion is also a huge deal. My point in religion is to keep a middle ground, keep it simple and moderated as it was meant to be so it doesn't give rise to yet another extremist organization we have to deal with, hence more pain in the neck. And since our headlines usually revolve around operation against TTP, it would be good to re-define to the people the limits within which they can practice religion, some of which are misusing it to achieve personal gains and some just confused which side to follow.

Religion does influence culture in many aspects.

Your corrupt and incompetent leaders are another huge problem contributing towards insecurity of borders and not utilizing the resources, as they have been for the most of Pakistan's history.

Maybe you are trying to convey the message, "Get your house in order first". To which I do agree 100%. Every country does have its own problems to be dealt in their own way and so far those problems are only getting worse.

I'm talking partnerships in terms of economy, co-developments, investments, industrial co-operation within muslim countries by other muslim countries building reliability and trust. Maybe even lead to some sort of military co-operation in developing a union like NATO. Or that requires some special brain cells not found in muslim DNA? How about for once we try to be good at something so that we are worth a damn to the world? Or the pathetic state right now good enough?

Had you been my neighbor, I wont come to your house to help remedy your bad attitude and the problems it gives rise to with your wife or parents. But I can certainly help you finish up on that backyard project in which you could use a hand.

Hopefully you can order some manners on the side next time you go personality shopping. One can also convey his opinions in a relatively polite way, at least one "supposed" to be holding a prestigious status on PDF.

Last edited:
I've been saying this for years. The Islamic world combined has more geopolitical and diplomatic power and influence than anyone else in the world, maybe apart from the sole superpower America. Not only do they control the vast majority of the world's energy resources, but they also have control over the most important geostrategic regions in the world (the Middle East and Central Asia).

It is such a shame that all this power goes wasted, due to disunity and infighting.

And it doesn't have to be that way. Look at China during our Century of Humiliation, or during our Warlord era... nobody back then believed that we had a chance to be anything except the "Sick man of Asia". Hundreds of millions of Chinese died during this period, not just to foreign invasion but also due to our own Civil wars.

But we are now in the information era, and thus the Muslim world has the tools and ability to avoid our fate. Like China, the Islamic world is a "sleeping giant", but I do not think it will take two centuries for them to wake up. It might only take a few decades, if the will is there.

And unlike China, the Islamic world already has the power. The power is already there, it is just waiting for someone to come along and realize it.

Brother YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!

Ironically your observations were verbatim what the other side said about Islam and it not being a religion of peace. The very reasons and arguments you have made was among examples of their assertions. That Islam is not flexible, it is either follow the 1400 year old religion as written back then or consider your self as a non believer. That the call to violence is overwhelmingly present in the religion's tenets.

It's heartening to know that you agree with me.

This is not allowed , plain and simple

You should go back to Jihadwatch and read the drivel posted there by Rober Spencer, who is very big liar
He works for the david horowitz foundation whose founder David Horwitz is a jew who hides behind secularism.

And you didn't answer my question , how did God have a son and why is this not debatable ?

I don't believe that a concept like Muslim world really exists. We can see it how diverse the Muslim world is. Muslims from Kazakhstan have a different culture and different world views than Muslim from Iraq or Afghanistan. They don't understand the sectarian BS which exists in Iraq, Egypt or Afghanistan. They just see themselves as Muslims without saying Sunni or Shia. The whole Sunni vs Alevis vs Shia vs Sufi thing is the most dangerous conflict which harms these Muslim countries. The whole sectarian fightings must end. That's the first thing which must be done for the stability of the Muslim world. Then retarded terrorist organizations like Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, IMU, Al Qaeda and the rest must die out. Please educate this backward peoples. The only thing what they do is pure babarity in the name of Islam.

I don't believe that a concept like Muslim world really exists. We can see it how diverse the Muslim world is. Muslims from Kazakhstan have a different culture and different world views than Muslim from Iraq or Afghanistan. They don't understand the sectarian BS which exists in Iraq, Egypt or Afghanistan. They just see themselves as Muslims without saying Sunni or Shia. The whole Sunni vs Alevis vs Shia vs Sufi thing is the most dangerous conflict which harms these Muslim countries. The whole sectarian fightings must end. That's the first thing which must be done for the stability of the Muslim world. Then retarded terrorist organizations like Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, IMU, Al Qaeda and the rest must die out. Please educate this backward peoples. The only thing what they do is pure babarity in the name of Islam.

As a matter of curiosity, how did the Ottoman empire during its heydays keep all the fundamentalist sects of Islam at bay? I can't seem to find anything on that issue on Google :undecided:

Exactly, inshaALLAH........

The time has become near and ALLAH (in my opinion) will not make Syrian and Palestinian suffer even further.......

I believe Mahdi is more like Sufi than hard liner Islamist
What If Mahdi not be like what you believe. ? Will you then stand against him?

Meh as an Indonesian i will say, Indonesia is much prefer to identify themselves as an Indonesian first than their religion.

Back
Top Bottom