What's new

The Most Embarrassing Fox News Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fellow Muslim failed to understand so I will try it on you.

The problem here is that anything can be interpreted to be an insult. With religious beliefs, it is not as easily discerned as an 'F U'. Get it?
Tell that to those numerous wanna be authors and pastors who write about Islam WITHOUT RESEARCH!
Reza Aslan claimed that as a scholar, he has an obligation to question Jesus' virgin birth, of which it is a vital part of Christian theology.
shows how much of the video you saw...He clearly said Muslims believe in the VIRGIN BIRTH...but he questioned it as a HISTORIAN!

If we are as intolerant as the Muslims are, we would have beheaded him before he even have a chance to publish his blasphemy. Instead, we welcome Muslims' and atheists' scholarly or not so scholarly expositions on Jesus and we tolerate Serrano's crass insults.
REALLY? Then how come there are SOOOO MANY books on Islam AUTHORED by Christians?!

And people have the nerve to look down on Americans. Look in the mirror and see the pathetic kind you are.
Do you know why we look down on America...

Let me give you a hint: RACISM

Its history starts with killing the native

followed by BLACK SLAVES

It then goes on to wars wars and did I forget wars

From civil wars TO wars on other people's lands...whatever name you give it killing on other ppl on their VERY land ONLY BRINGS HATRED! (MEXICO and most of central America, VIETNAM, KOREA, SOMALIA, SUDAN, AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, LIBYA, YEMEN, PAKISTAN)..

Any and EVERY country America went to war with was literally demolished and till date has not reached any peak!

i'm not sure what my ethnicity is , like i told @BLACKEAGLE , people say i'm always funny , so based on that i guess i'm a persian jew

So what are you? I am not here to judge. Just curious.

Even If you are a jew, it makes no difference to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a funny and ridiculous interview. I am not as familiar with Fox News as some of you are here who watch it daily due to living in the US but that Iranian did very well and argued good and tried to keep calm. Does not matter whether he is an Azeri Iranian, Persian Iranian, Arab Iranian or whatever. He is probably mixed anyway like all of us.

I wonder what people would think if I went back to USA wearing some of the many traditional Arabic dresses like the one on my avatar. People would probably call the police.

:laughcry::omghaha:

Anyway most Americans I came across when I studied there for 1 year all came from multicultural backgrounds and were very friendly and not completely ignorant even about Islam, the Middle East, Arab world, Muslim world etc. To my surprise. So let us not generalize.

So what are you? I am not here to judge. Just curious.

Even If you are a jew, it makes no difference to me.

i didn't say it's gonna make difference to you , like at school people tell me i'm funny , like the way i act , so i guess i was a jew several generations ago ? where i come from it doesn't matter what ehtnicity you are it is the second most impoverished persian province

How can you base funny with Persian Jews?! Just curious never actually knew any Persian Jew so not sure if they are meant to be funny!

Sacha baron kohen is half persian jew (Ali G , Borat)

i didn't say it's gonna make difference to you , like at school people tell me i'm funny , like the way i act , so i guess i was a jew several generations ago ? where i come from it doesn't matter what ehtnicity you are it is the second most impoverished persian province

Sacha baron kohen is half persian jew (Ali G , Borat)

So you are a jew.

Why you feel ashamed about this?

Funny can be a lot things my friend. Funny can also be people thinking you are koni. :lol:

I have to agree with you, Muslims are in general very intolerant when it comes to their religion.

We are intolerant if a useless person who can not even form a proper sentence goes writes a book without research...with the main purpose to bash....Such trash no one can tolerate!

BUT if an educated person, with his research publishes something...and if it is false, some other educated scholar of Islam will debate it...

Furthermore, IF a person just comes on youtube and bash Islam without proof...basically just coz he read it on some anti Islamic site...then such a person just turns a handful angry and the word intolerant comes to use!

So you are a jew.

Why you feel ashamed about this?

Funny can be a lot things my friend. Funny can also be people thinking you are koni. :lol:

If people think i'm gay that only shows their sex obsessed mind set , doesn't reflect any fact about me , but if i'm gay that might be another proof for jew genes ;)

Ahh....I still dont know him :P

So because he is a Persian Jew he is funny?!

Even this guy is funny:

he is the funniest jew i've ever seen , that must be cause of his being persian.

sorry i couldn't watch your video , it is censored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom