What's new

Imran says his arrest is inevitable, expects it as early as Monday

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1689186218328.png

PTI Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday again claimed that his arrest was inevitable and could happen as early as next Monday or the upcoming week, saying that he did not see himself being “out of jail for long”.

“I was expecting to be jailed this week but my lawyers really put up a great fight … but I have no doubt that it is just a question of time … whether it is on Monday or some other day next week … they are going to put me in jail,” the former prime minister said in an interview with Fox News.

After violent protests broke out across the country following Imran’s arrest on May 9, the government arrested several PTI leaders and booked the party chairman in numerous cases.

The PTI chief had earlier also expressed fears that he might get arrested.

During the interview today, Imran claimed he was being booked in a new case every day and the tally of first information reports lodged against him had increased to 180.
“Unfortunately, right now we are facing the law of the jungle and this is the worst kind of persecution,” he lamented, adding that PTI workers across the country had been “picked up” and were being forced to quit the party.

“This sort of thing has never been done in Pakistan to political workers.”

Talking about his ouster through a no-confidence motion last year, Imran said it was “engineered” by former army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa “for an extension”.

The PTI chief alleged Gen Bajwa had “joined hands” with Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and they “fed the US this bit that I was anti-American”.

“He actually had a lobbyist who was paid by my government without my knowledge … who was lobbying in the US regarding how anti-American Imran Khan was and how pro-American the army chief was,” Imran claimed.

He added that the PTI had now realised that their ouster was “engineered” by the army chief and not Washington.

During the 10-minute long interview with Fox News, the ex-premier also defended his foreign policy, which Imran called “non-aligned”.

“My idea was not to be anti any government, my idea was to get people out of poverty,” he stated, referring to Pakistan’s position in the Afghanistan war which “took a heavy toll on us”.

Imran also talked about the US exit from Afghanistan, lamenting the way the withdrawal took place. He added that he didn’t blame US President Joe Biden for not anticipating that former Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani “would take off in the middle of the night.”

Lock him up - enough topi drama from PDM and hybrid regime.

He says he was removed by bajwa so he can take extension

But than bajwa never took an extension...

May b a youthiya can make sense of it

View attachment 938616
PTI Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday again claimed that his arrest was inevitable and could happen as early as next Monday or the upcoming week, saying that he did not see himself being “out of jail for long”.

“I was expecting to be jailed this week but my lawyers really put up a great fight … but I have no doubt that it is just a question of time … whether it is on Monday or some other day next week … they are going to put me in jail,” the former prime minister said in an interview with Fox News.

After violent protests broke out across the country following Imran’s arrest on May 9, the government arrested several PTI leaders and booked the party chairman in numerous cases.

The PTI chief had earlier also expressed fears that he might get arrested.

During the interview today, Imran claimed he was being booked in a new case every day and the tally of first information reports lodged against him had increased to 180.
“Unfortunately, right now we are facing the law of the jungle and this is the worst kind of persecution,” he lamented, adding that PTI workers across the country had been “picked up” and were being forced to quit the party.

“This sort of thing has never been done in Pakistan to political workers.”

Talking about his ouster through a no-confidence motion last year, Imran said it was “engineered” by former army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa “for an extension”.

The PTI chief alleged Gen Bajwa had “joined hands” with Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and they “fed the US this bit that I was anti-American”.

“He actually had a lobbyist who was paid by my government without my knowledge … who was lobbying in the US regarding how anti-American Imran Khan was and how pro-American the army chief was,” Imran claimed.

He added that the PTI had now realised that their ouster was “engineered” by the army chief and not Washington.

During the 10-minute long interview with Fox News, the ex-premier also defended his foreign policy, which Imran called “non-aligned”.

“My idea was not to be anti any government, my idea was to get people out of poverty,” he stated, referring to Pakistan’s position in the Afghanistan war which “took a heavy toll on us”.

Imran also talked about the US exit from Afghanistan, lamenting the way the withdrawal took place. He added that he didn’t blame US President Joe Biden for not anticipating that former Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani “would take off in the middle of the night.”
I am so sick and tired of this discontinuation of services.
These politicians should play somewhere else. I don`t have time for their squabbles.

Look at his face. Looks like he has seen a ghost lmao. This is long overdue. Very soon he will join Pervez Elahi in jail.

1689186218328-png.938616

parvez-1-1-jpg.webp
he has support of 80% people of pakistan , his face is exactly like a brave man fighting for the constitution which is held hostage by the traitor hafiz & co. he never looked cowered like nawazu , zardari and bajwa who runaway from the country after losing the power , you must remember he is a political leader with no guns and tanks , he single handedly beaten whole pakistani corrupt parties along with their haram khor masters sitting in rawalpindi with his political moves , now super king and his PDM dogs are naked infront of whole world , with few of foujitias supporters like you pushing them towards grave .

I thought he was living in the United States in some extra large condo

he has support of 80% people of pakistan , his face is exactly like a brave man fighting for the constitution which is held hostage by the traitor hafiz & co. he never looked cowered like nawazu , zardari and bajwa who runaway from the country after losing the power , you must remember he is a political leader with no guns and tanks , he single handedly beaten whole pakistani corrupt parties along with their haram khor masters sitting in rawalpindi with his political moves , now super king and his PDM dogs are naked infront of whole world , with few of foujitias supporters like you pushing them towards grave .

IK's hypocrisy has been exposed. Which leader requests people from other provinces to safe guard his life? Brave my ***. lol. The truth is he fears going to jail and unlike other politicians he has never experienced it. He has been pampered so much so that he is fearful of little things like flys and insects. Even Pervez Elahi said on national tv that we got tired of changing his nappies. "leader" haha. He was never given any option to leave the country. The establishment has kept him here purposely. Which leader asks his followers to pay his bills? What a chawal. Do you call someone a leader who asks others to pay for his food and run his house? Which leader claims to be Islamic, yet does black magic and is homosexual? Which leader calls others corrupt yet has been caught in his corruption?

Bottom line. Pakistan is back on the path of economic recovery. IK ain't getting "selected" ever again. Asim Munir has the vision of Ayub Khan and SS is the proven administrator who will make Pakistan great again.

IK's hypocrisy has been exposed. Which leader requests people from other provinces to safe guard his life? Brave my ***. lol. The truth is he fears going to jail and unlike other politicians he has never experienced it. He has been pampered so much so that he is fearful of little things like flys and insects. Even Pervez Elahi said on national tv that we got tired of changing his nappies. "leader" haha. He was never given any option to leave the country. The establishment has kept him here purposely. Which leader asks his followers to pay his bills? What a chawal. Do you call someone a leader who asks others to pay for his food and run his house? Which leader claims to be Islamic, yet does black magic and is homosexual? Which leader calls others corrupt yet has been caught in his corruption?

Bottom line. Pakistan is back on the path of economic recovery. IK ain't getting "selected" ever again. Asim Munir has the vision of Ayub Khan and SS is the proven administrator who will make Pakistan great again.
A true patwari with brain size of a donkey :lol: chal nikal chaman hutiay , I thought i was replying to an educated young boy , sorry for the waste of my 100 words on you :lol:

A true patwari with brain size of a donkey :lol: chal nikal chaman hutiay , I thought i was replying to an educated young boy , sorry for the waste of my 100 words on you :lol:

It is cowardice to ask Pakistanis from other provinces to come guard a national leader

Meanwhile 50 rupai k stamp paper par London bhaag jana is real act of bravery

Back
Top Bottom