What's new

The Most Embarrassing Fox News Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you make an Iranian a Turk?

That is an unintelligent question. Turk is an ethnicity. Iranian is a nationality. The guy you quoted may be racist, but your question is redundant.

Why are Albanians, Kurds, and Armenians considered Turkish?

Tell that to Theo Van Gogh.
Theo van Gogh was killed by a reject of society,he was not sent by muslims to kill him.
So bs comparison,the guy was a pschological nutcase(Mohammed.B).
There are extremists evrywhere,what about Anders Breivik?

Atheists insults Christians and the Muslims remains silent. Muslims persecutes Christians and Jews and if anyone speaks up, they are told to mind their own business.

Yah...You go on believing your own delusions.
So basically you are feeling lonely here now. I feel for you since Atheistic school of thought was strengthened by the same people as Andres Serrano, a Christian, who were given enough freedom to abuse (not express) any faith they want. On top of that such artists or expressionists are prized assets of the west.

How is any of this is Muslims fault when it comes to west's ease with abuse of faiths? Muslims stand their ground of defending and protecting theirs and they always will. Theres no version of western liberal theologists that can prove abusing faiths as a norm among all religions. Just because Christians cant respect their own religion, so should be done by Muslims or Jews as well.
Does that even makes sense to you?

Where that line we use usually? Agree to disagree? Yea that. Muslims simply do not agree cause only them can decide how their religion should be protected and defended. You argument could have only made sense if it was Muslims abusing Christianity, which they arent. Its sad to see that its only Christians turned Atheists who do the job for you. smh

That is an unintelligent question. Turk is an ethnicity. Iranian is a nationality. The guy you quoted may be racist, but your question is redundant.

Why are Albanians, Kurds, and Armenians considered Turkish?
What was the intervieuw about?
IRANIAN Reza Aslan and not TURKISH,so my question is valid,why the fk make him Turk,he didnt say Iranian Turk.

IRANIAN Reza Aslan and not TURKISH,so my question is valid,why the fk make him Turk,he didnt say Iranian Turk.

guys! hes turkish or not? You guys badly need a cup of coffee

The interview was about his studies on Jesus Christ or Hazrat Isa, as a phd on religion.

Turk is an ethnicity. It it not bound to Iran or Turkey. Even in Pakistan, we have people with Turkic ancestry. He may be Iranian, but he is still Turkic.

So basically you are feeling lonely here now. I feel for you since Atheistic school of thought was strengthened by the same people as Andres Serrano, a Christian, who were given enough freedom to abuse (not express) any faith they want. On top of that such artists or expressionists are prized assets of the west.

How is any of this is Muslims fault when it comes to west's ease with abuse of faiths? Muslims stand their ground of defending and protecting theirs and they always will. Theres no version of western liberal theologists that can prove abusing faiths as a norm among all religions. Just because Christians cant respect their own religion, so should be done by Muslims or Jews as well.
Does that even makes sense to you?

Where that line we use usually? Agree to disagree? Yea that. Muslims simply do not agree cause only them can decide how their religion should be protected and defended. You argument could have only made sense if it was Muslims abusing Christianity, which they arent. Its sad to see that its only Christians turned Atheists who do the job for you. smh
Yes, it does. But unfortunately not for you.

The problem for your argument is that just about anything can be interpreted as an insult. If the Christians (of today) are to behave like the Muslims (of all times), by questioning Jesus' virgin birth Reza Aslan earned just earned himself a death sentence. But it is a good thing we are not like the Muslims. Good for all religions.

And where did I even implied that it is the Muslims' fault that some in the West insult Christianity? You have a funny way of seeing things not there.

The interview was about his studies on Jesus Christ or Hazrat Isa, as a phd on religion.

Turk is an ethnicity. It it not bound to Iran or Turkey. Even in Pakistan, we have people with Turkic ancestry. He may be Iranian, but he is still Turkic.
Well explained,you said Turkic,but this racist idiot just called him a Turk.
You know what i mean,no need to explain.

Theo van Gogh was killed by a reject of society, he was not sent by muslims to kill him.
So bs comparison,the guy was a pschological nutcase(Mohammed.B).
There are extremists evrywhere,what about Anders Breivik?
No one ordered Theo Van Gogh to do what he did either. But the Muslims have no problems considering what he is and did as characteristic and common of all people in the West.

Anyway, it is not our burden to investigate after the fact as to how a person is a Muslim or not. If he claimed to be a Muslim, we will take him at his word.

Well explained,you said Turkic,but this racist idiot just called him a Turk.
You know what i mean,no need to explain.

Dude. There is no problem saying he is a Turk either.

He is. People from Turkmenistan are also Turks. So are the rest of the people from Turkic central Asian states.

Yes, it does. But unfortunately not for you.

The problem for your argument is that just about anything can be interpreted as an insult. If the Christians (of today) are to behave like the Muslims (of all times), by questioning Jesus' virgin birth Reza Aslan earned just earned himself a death sentence. But it is a good thing we are not like the Muslims. Good for all religions.

And where did I even implied that it is the Muslims' fault that some in the West insult Christianity? You have a funny way of seeing things not there.
Problem is with me? lol
i never said 'anything can be interpreted', you can refer to my first post in this thread. First paragraph and you'll know what i mean. Short memory much?

And how contradictory on your part when you start complaining in one post about not having favors from Muslims when Christianity is abused. Later you go on with showing compliance with west's tolerance to abuse religions get? Decide woman!

You solve this ^^ awkward juxtaposition you have on the subject and then only i might be able to answer your other flaws.

My point is that if Christians can tolerate this crass insult to their religion, surely Muslims should have the maturity and strength to do the same.

With the same logic, if Muslims do not tolerate insult on their religion, the Christians should also have the honor to respect their religion.

Besides, it is quite unfair to impose your morals, however immoral they may be, on us. Where does one draw the line?

With the same logic, if Muslims do not tolerate insult on their religion, the Christians should also have the honor to respect their religion.

Besides, it is quite unfair to impose your morals, however immoral they may be, on us. Where does one draw the line?
Problem with western liberals is that they believe they are sole saviors of humanity in modern days. Pushing theories at masses by hook or crook and refuting any parallel realities that exist as conspiracies.

For the sake of argument we should also include Muslims for having a tunnel vision when it comes their religion. But if we are implying such theories as legit, should liberals be also counting skeletons in their own closets? No?

If one is killing for the name of religion, other is killing cause they believe religions are evil. Go figure

Reza Aslan is not Turkish or Turkic. He is proud of his Persian Ethnicity. If you read his books and interviews you would know.

Someone's name does not indicate their ethnic background.

For example in Iran Muhammad, Hassan, Hussein are all popular names, Millions of Iranians have this name. They are not Arabs.

Aslan and Aslani are two very popular last names all over Iran.

Also my first name is Slavic / Eastern European origin but I'm not Slavic.

My last name also has Turkic background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom