What's new

The Most Embarrassing Fox News Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call me Uncle Raza Ali.
As you wish, Uncle Tom.

By being in the land of infidels, does not make a traitor.
Yes, it does.

Sorry. But defecting from your nation with a stolen aircraft, and hoping that you will be considered white is pure treachery.
:lol: I wish my bio is that heroic.

I am 50 this year. That make me 12 yrs old when I fled communism. Do you know what is the proper context of a traitor? But I can see -- NOT.

A traitor by context is always an adult in full faculties and made an informed consent on what he is going to do.

A 12 yr old boy who speaks no English cannot make an informed consent on betraying his country, let alone stole an aircraft. :lol:

I can guarantee that you have a white wife, and that it makes you feel confident in assuming that you are a good'ol American.

:lol:

****, you probably feel as pure as American pie. But, the notion makes me laugh. You have no pride, otherwise you wouldn't try to come on the forum pretending to pose as an American red neck veteran.
Am not married and have no children. I do have a long time G/F and since race matters so much to you, she is half Chilean and the other half a mix of European ethnicities. By the way, her family fled communism as well. Guess that made her, as a child, a traitor as well, right?

I admire your courage. Believe me when I say this. However, you have a deep seeded inferiority complex. You will only feel peace when your half white son marries a white girl, so that your grandchildren will be accepted by the main stream conservatives.

You are a sad man.
No, it is YOU who is the more sad here.

If me as a boy fled from communism with his family made me a traitor, then you as a Pakistani Muslim living in the US the greater traitor. And a hypocrite to boot. At least when I became an adult, I swore an oath of citizenship and helped defended the US, while am betting that you did nothing but enjoys the freedoms and rights that the US gave you as you hate it. Pakistan is ruled by Muslims, so what are you doing in the US, traitor? I guess you like the wealth, the easy women, and the booze, hypocrite?

I do not expect you to change what you believe I am -- someone who stole an aircraft and defected. :lol:

But I do expect you to, cowardly behind my back, continues to propagate the lie you made up about me to others to satisfy your racial hatred of me and to cast me in the worst possible moral light.

It really is fascinating and entertaining that a Viet-American could evoke the latent racism from those who criticize US for our racism.

Carry on...

really go see egypt my dear friend where bible is burnt by imams christ image vandalised etc and etc...their is a documentary by russia today about how christian are killed in egypt go see that...

few days ago a chruch destroyed and christ statute vandalised in pakistan do u know that...

they even rape Xtian girls , there was a documentary on that on France24 , why do you think afterall this coup de tat happened?

The interviewer was either biased or too emotional, that clouded her judgement & led to her asking ridiculous questions. The interviewee did a good job answering her questions logically, & in a calm manner. Besides, nobody wants to be embarrassed on television.

I disagree with the author's point of view regarding the crucifixion or the virgin birth, but that's simply because I adhere to the Islamic account of Prophet Jesus. Speaking of tolerance, educated Muslims have no issue whatsoever with religious debates or differing opinions regarding our religion.

Do you know why we look down on America...

Let me give you a hint: RACISM

Its history starts with killing the native

followed by BLACK SLAVES

I disagree with you here. Slavery & conquest isn't racist. Racism exists in ever society, & the term racist is severely misused by most people. These days people that are against immigration are also wrongly called racists by few. Racism to me is simply the abuse an individual receives on account of nothing else besides his or her race.

Whites settled on & developed the new world upon their arrival, the Native Americans stood in their way, & simply got what was coming to them. That's my opinion, & history has proven countless times that nations warring for their own survival & gain is kind of natural.

As for slavery, it was in fact the norm throughout history. The Arab slave trade included enslaving Africans as well. Similarly, slavery was present in the Roman empire too. In fact, the Romans had slaves from many regions they conquered including White European slaves. However, the descendants of those people don't care about it, & why should they? They aren't slaves anymore. I am not saying that black Africans weren't disliked, but they weren't enslaved because they were black. They were enslaved mostly because they failed to defend themselves or develop a technologically advanced civilization for their protection, & it isn't unheard of that African tribes collaborated with slave traders to capture other black Africans and sell them in to slavery.

But the Muslims will kill anyone who say anything critical of Muhammad...
Mulims will protest anytging degrading said against ANY of Allahs prophets.Please understand that Quran teaches us to respect and revere All religions and All of Allahs prophets not just Prophet Mohammad(PBUH).It is a testament of our love for Jesus(PBUH) that the Quran devotes a chapter dedicated to Mary(PBUH)and elevates her to a ppsition of one of the three greatest ladies and leaders of the women in Paradise. The Quran mentions Jesus(PBUH) five times more(25) more than Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) and mentions Prophet Moses(PBUH) even more than both of them. Please dont thinl of the Prophets as properties of this or that religion but they belong to all the religions. So in short we love and revere Jesus as much as we love Mohammad as they are as much ours as yours!!.
I dont want to digress from thw topic at hand but Iwant to say a few things about criticismof the Prophets. We believe that ALL OF ALLAHS PROPHETS(PBUH)worked under divine guidance. All of their acts were as commanded by Allah and therefore ALL of them are above criticism as critcising them is like criticising Allah. This is the reason for Muslims getting riled up when derogatory things are said about any of the prophets(PBUH) of Allah. We have protested when the last temptation of Christ was made as it falsely attributed acts and actions to Jesus(PBUH)which were contrary to his position in our eyes. I hope this underscores the position of aislam woth regards to all of Allahs prophets.Our idfference with christianity is not on the basis of Love for Jesus but in our view the false elevation of Jesusas the son of God --something that he never claimed in his own words. It is a testament to this logic that Christiandom is so immersed in this falsehood that you only pay lip service to Allah and all of your religion is based around the love of Jesus.
Araz

one question if u really supported people who doubt islam they why wer u all trying to kill salman rushide for writing abook in which he say prophet mohammed was inspired by evil...

:rofl: I have already answered this read post 73 on this very thread!

so are u saying countries like saudiarabia,are less racist if they are not then why dont they support multiculturism in their own nation including in ur own where christian and other hindu minorities are treated like second class citizens

Dude dont try to sound smart coz you def are far from it :rofl:

MY POST was ONLY AND ONLY a response to @gambit
And people have the nerve to look down on Americans. Look in the mirror and see the pathetic kind you are.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ssing-fox-news-interview-5.html#ixzz2aX9odw3r
...so dont quote me OUT OF CONTEXT to get some plus thanks from some looser!

Last edited by a moderator:
really go see egypt my dear friend where bible is burnt by imams christ image vandalised etc and etc...their is a documentary by russia today about how christian are killed in egypt go see that...

few days ago a chruch destroyed and christ statute vandalised in pakistan do u know that...

really? I googled it and all I get is Christian Killed In Egypt By Suspected Militants...No where does it say the NORMAL MUSLIM man walking down the street stabbed a thousand Christians...Please dont get hyped up about everyday or isolated cases like no one kills Muslims in india :rolleyes:

I disagree with you here. Slavery & conquest isn't racist. Racism exists in ever society, & the term racist is severely misused by most people. These days people that are against immigration are also wrongly called racists by few. Racism to me is simply the abuse an individual receives on account of nothing else besides his or her race.

Whites settled on & developed the new world upon their arrival, the Native Americans stood in their way, & simply got what was coming to them. That's my opinion, & history has proven countless times that nations warring for their own survival & gain is kind of natural.

As for slavery, it was in fact the norm throughout history. The Arab slave trade included enslaving Africans as well. Similarly, slavery was present in the Roman empire too. In fact, the Romans had slaves from many regions they conquered including White European slaves. However, the descendants of those people don't care about it, & why should they? They aren't slaves anymore. I am not saying that black Africans weren't disliked, but they weren't enslaved because they were black. They were enslaved mostly because they failed to defend themselves or develop a technologically advanced civilization for their protection, & it isn't unheard of that African tribes collaborated with slave traders to capture other black Africans and sell them in to slavery.

OMG HAVE YOU NOT read even the LEAST bit about America?

Anyway, I dont think anyone got my post...

THE HINT WAS RACISM...

The list that followed was a series OF REASONS why one would hate America!

OMG HAVE YOU NOT read even the LEAST bit about America?

Anyway, I dont think anyone got my post...

THE HINT WAS RACISM...

The list that followed was a series OF REASONS why one would hate America!

Actually, I have read American history if that's what your are implying. I did get your post, & I agreed with most of the points in that post besides a few. I only quoted, clarified & refuted a few of the points I disagreed with.

Do you know why we look down on America...

Let me give you a hint: RACISM

Its history starts with killing the native

followed by BLACK SLAVES

It then goes on to wars wars and did I forget wars

From civil wars TO wars on other people's lands...whatever name you give it killing on other ppl on their VERY land ONLY BRINGS HATRED! (MEXICO and most of central America, VIETNAM, KOREA, SOMALIA, SUDAN, AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, LIBYA, YEMEN, PAKISTAN)..

Any and EVERY country America went to war with was literally demolished and till date has not reached any peak!

Talon, it is clear that you do not know anything about the U.S.

All the problems you have listed were brought in by the Europeans and majority of the land acquired even by the invaders was not by killing the natives but by trading with them.

It is no other country in the world but the US that has provided different nations to its native people with their own laws and fundamental rights that cannot be practiced by any non-native.

The ones to fight for the freedom of blacks were the whites from the north. Would you like to know how they punished their fellow whites in the south for enslaving the blacks?

I am supposing you are merely misinformed and are spreading your misinformation around. If such is the case, then please learn the American history - what prevailed before it (the U.S.)came into being, how and when the nation was formed, what did the leaders do, and who were the pioneers of Abolition.

So is it a surprise that most of those living in Pakistan want to emigrate to that nation that they "hate" so much?

Oh, about that war with a country that never reached its peak - Japan emerged as the second biggest economy in the world even shortly after getting ravaged in the worst way.

Not US's fault that it has the resolve to punish its enemies in the worst way, is it?

If you are misinformed, then please take a little while and learn the History of the US (starting from even before it was called Columbia).

However, if you are not misinformed, then surely it is a case of sour grapes.

Actually, I have read American history if that's what your are implying. I did get your post, & I agreed with most of the points in that post besides the ones I quoted & then clarified & refuted.

Thats fine...I misunderstood you...Sorry :ashamed:

Talon, it is clear that you do not know anything about the U.S.

All the problems you have listed were brought in by the Europeans and majority of the land acquired even by the invaders was not by killing the natives but by trading with them.
Lovely then what was this:

Native American Genocide Still Haunts U.S.

Native American - Removal from their Land - Immigration...- Classroom Presentation | Teacher Resources - Library of Congress

Native American Genocide

Yea all that in history was imagination...right ...

It is no other country in the world but the US that has provided different nations to its native people with their own laws and fundamental rights that cannot be practiced by any non-native.
Dude...when Muslims conquered they did...

The ones to fight for the freedom of blacks were the whites from the north. Would you like to know how they punished their fellow whites in the south for enslaving the blacks?

I am supposing you are merely misinformed and are spreading your misinformation around. If such is the case, then please learn the American history - what prevailed before it (the U.S.)came into being, how and when the nation was formed, what did the leaders do, and who were the pioneers of Abolition.
Mr. Misinformed please bring forward your HISTORICAL proofs not ONLY your words...
So is it a surprise that most of those living in Pakistan want to emigrate to that nation that they "hate" so much?
When America comes around bombing our Nation with THEIR DRONES...well they need to tolerate how people for the sake of safety run left and right! There is want then there is FORCED

Oh, about that war with a country that never reached its peak - Japan emerged as the second biggest economy in the world even shortly after getting ravaged in the worst way.
1 Out of how many countries America went to war with?! Hmmm....Cant hear you...kindly speak louder!

Have you ever thought that HAD America not done such crap, at the rate Japan recovered, it would have been world power...

Not US's fault that it has the resolve to punish its enemies in the worst way, is it?
I hear the Talibans saying the same...

If you are misinformed, then please take a little while and learn the History of the US (starting from even before it was called Columbia).

However, if you are not misinformed, then surely it is a case of sour grapes.
Kindly read THE HISTORY BEFORE commenting...

American Indian Holocaust - United Native America

American Indian Holocaust and Survival: A Population History Since 1492 - Russell Thornton - Google Books

This guy handled the interview nicely. I appreciate him for that. @gambit Christians are by far the most matured and tolerant when it comes to religion. (Excluding from South East Asia). On the other hand Muslims are most un tolerant. This is because people here in South East Asia rarely take the Argument on merit of facts, they by nature believe in supernatural powers. Thats why I excluded South East Asian Christians too. In my opinion region matters a lot, Indian Christians are very much like rest. They think alike. Religion is only one factor.

The interviewer was either biased or too emotional, that clouded her judgement & led to her asking ridiculous questions. The interviewee did a good job answering her questions logically, & in a calm manner. Besides, nobody wants to be embarrassed on television.

I disagree with the author's point of view regarding the crucifixion or the virgin birth, but that's simply because I adhere to the Islamic account of Prophet Jesus. Speaking of tolerance, educated Muslims have no issue whatsoever with religious debates or differing opinions regarding our religion.

That's not entirely true. When the first Europeans arrived in West Africa they were beatern back unlike the Aztecs in the New World. That's due to the use of Blommary based Iron technology which was fused with carbon to form steel. Actually, one of the Malian kings of the Songhai empire sent an expedition to the Americas but only reached the outskirts of the Caribbeans. What happened in the 14th century was that the West African central power, Songhai, collapsed after the Islamic-Spaniard (Andulisian) forces invaded them. No taxes and tributes were payed after the invasion and their ancient trade routs and roads could not be maintained and be built. Population centers like Kano and Goa decayed and were devoid of humans by the time European slave traders arrived. The main reason why Europeans ventured out to find slaves was because Slavic peoples were getting more power under the rise of Rus therefore they could no longer have Slavic slaves.

Lovely then what was this:

Native American Genocide Still Haunts U.S.

Native American - Removal from their Land - Immigration...- Classroom Presentation | Teacher Resources - Library of Congress

Native American Genocide

Yea all that in history was imagination...right ...

Dude...when Muslims conquered they did...

Mr. Misinformed please bring forward your HISTORICAL proofs not ONLY your words...
When America comes around bombing our Nation with THEIR DRONES...well they need to tolerate how people for the sake of safety run left and right! There is want then there is FORCED
1 Out of how many countries America went to war with?! Hmmm....Cant hear you...kindly speak louder!

Have you ever thought that HAD America not done such crap, at the rate Japan recovered, it would have been world power...

I hear the Talibans saying the same...

Kindly read THE HISTORY BEFORE commenting...

American Indian Holocaust - United Native America

American Indian Holocaust and Survival: A Population History Since 1492 - Russell Thornton - Google Books

Do you even know when the US gained independence and when it was named from Columbia to the United States of America?

Those third class essays you are presenting have named the entire continent as the United States of America dating to the time when no European had set foot on that land.

In fact, if you were to read the links you posted yourself, you would find absolutely no evidence of natives getting massacred without the exception of war.

Words of your own preferred author, Russell Thronton: U.S. Bureau of the Census (1894), "The Indian wars under the government of the United States have been more than 40 in number. They have cost the lives of about 19,000 white men, women and children, including those killed in individual combats, and the lives of about 30,000 Indians."

Forgot to read that too?

And perhaps you conveniently overlooked my statement that majority of the wars and killings (ON BOTH SIDES) took place much earlier before the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CAME INTO EXISTENCE!!!

Those were different countries in the Mid-West and North-West!

But of course you can't see it just cuz you choose to, and you can't hear me, again cuz you choose to.

And please, do not even talk about the Islamic history and killings... don't we all know the facts? It is out there in the world to see. Slavery, Racism, Segregation, different laws for minorities - they are still practiced in today's Islamic world (Pakistan being a prime example) - in 21st century!
The world will only laugh at your statement that Islamic nations care for minorities.

So, rather than posting ambiguous links that cannot quantify for genocides, with exceptions of a wars, why don't you post something which clearly says that Yes, the US as the nation has very well committed genocide on its own natives!

And tell me, you really do not know who were the pioneers of abolition????

Ever heard the name Abraham Lincoln? I mean, that is the most famous guy who not only warred with his 'white brothers', as you would like to call it, he even punished them so harshly that they still haven't come out of it.

But... if not the whites, why not name any native or black who initiated abolition?

Next time on, try to read the links before you post them, they only make you look bad.

This guy is quite mature, really handled the interview well. It would have been much more ejoyable if the interviewer could frame better questions and ask for more info, half the time she was asking ..you are muslim, so why write book on jesus... :lol:

@gambit, you have every right to take credit for tolerance in christian world (well its more to do with secular laws and recent advancement in social norms and values than christianity as such), but you yourself are quite intolerant man. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom