What's new

The Kilo impact

Do Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or even Thailand have any of above submarines???

My argument is not on where Kilo stands compared to above western submarines.... its over where Kilo stands in south Asia and south east Asia and what it's capable of.....

NATO once called it a BLACK HOLE but just NATO has evolved further doesn't mean Bangladesh can take this beast lightly..... no for that matter even navies in the class of India and Pakistan can't do that....

About layered defense..... what Bangladesh has to offer????

Kilo is a threat to even Indian navy let alone Bangladesh navy.....
Its louder than our AUGUSTA 90B and its not AIP sub which means it could need snorkelling to refresh its batteries and why don't you understand with so many LAYERED DEFENSES it has a least chances to being undetected

If kilo is that than why India odered more kilo from instead you bought French scorpion sub

I can understand your mentality that every weapons India have or going to have is OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE
JUST LIKE YOUR MKI IS RAPTOR OF THE EAST

Its louder than our AUGUSTA 90B and its not AIP sub which means it could need snorkelling to refresh its batteries and why don't you understand with so many LAYERED DEFENSES it has a least chances to being undetected

If kilo is that than why India odered more kilo from instead you bought French scorpion sub

I can understand your mentality that every weapons India have or going to have is OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE
JUST LIKE YOUR MKI IS RAPTOR OF THE EAST

You are again not getting my point,..... I'm not comparing it to Agosta.....
Here we are discussing Kilo impact after Myanmar procured this submarine and its repercussions in this particular region.... hope you are satisfied...

You are again not getting my point,..... I'm not comparing it to Agosta.....
Here we are discussing Kilo impact after Myanmar procured this submarine and its repercussions in this particular region.... hope you are satisfied...
for Bangladesh may be, but you said in one of your post KILO is BLACKHOLE for whole Asia, So can Kilo stand in front of Japanese/South Korean/Chinese Navies???

In fact PLAAN have Kilos in their arsenal, they know its weakness and how to defeat it

for Bangladesh may be, but you said in one of your post KILO is BLACKHOLE for whole Asia, So can Kilo stand in front of Japanese/South Korean/Chinese Navies???

In fact PLAAN have Kilos in their arsenal, they know its weakness and how to defeat it

I said NATO even called it BLACK HOLE.... and yes still Kilo is a BLACK HOLE for Asia..... barring Japan who has got one of the most formidable ASW capacity in world, south Korea..... and China off course because they operate Kilo....
But for other majority of Asian countries Kilo is still a BLACK HOLE

And finally that's my point...... BD members claim Kilo is not a threat to Bangladesh warships but only to tankers or merchant ships.... Kilo impact is huge...... denying BD fanboys are just in their la la la dreamland.....

Last edited:
I said NATO even called it BLACK HOLE.... and yes still Kilo is a BLACK HOLE for Asia..... barring Japan who has got one of the most formidable ASW capacity in world, south Korea..... and China off course because they operate Kilo....

And finally that's my point...... BD members claim Kilo is not a threat to Bangladesh warships but only to tankers or merchant ships.... Kilo impact is huge...... denying BD fanboys are just in their la la la dreamland.....

What is a "la la la Dreamland" ? Is it an unholy amalgamation of 'Dreamland' and 'Lala-land' ?

Is that where you Indians were when you made that ridiculous movie of which a clip I have linked below ?

AGAIN you're twisting your narratives, first you called Kilo is BLACK HOLE FOR WHOLE ASIA

And now you twisting again to majority of Asia

you have no logic and common sense, Kilo is not major threat for most of Asia, on those countries which have layered Naval defenses

AGAIN you're twisting your narratives, first you called Kilo is BLACK HOLE FOR WHOLE ASIA

And now you twisting again to majority of Asia

you have no logic and common sense, Kilo is not major threat for most of Asia, on those countries which have layered Naval defenses

Kilo is threat to any top tier navies if used by equally well equipped navy like Russia and China.... actually I take my words back.... Kilo in the hands of Russia, China even today is a threat to NATO.....

And please don't bring navies with multi layered defenses..... by that logic even Agosta 90B can't be a threat to such navies..... imagine going up against Japan navy or south Korea navy with your Agostas.....

we are here discussing Kilo impact in bay of Bengal and its threat to Bangladesh..... Bangladesh navy has at least today nothing like multi layered defenses and they as of now don't have any serious ASW capacity..... so BD members saying Kilo is not a threat to their warships and it's a threat only to merchant ships is absolutely wrong.....

Kilo is threat to any top tier navies if used by equally well equipped navy like Russia and China.... actually I take my words back.... Kilo in the hands of Russia, China even today is a threat to NATO.....

And please don't bring navies with multi layered defenses..... by that logic even Agosta 90B can't be a threat to such navies..... imagine going up against Japan navy or south Korea navy with your Agostas.....

we are here discussing Kilo impact in bay of Bengal and its threat to Bangladesh..... Bangladesh navy has at least today nothing like multi layered defenses and they as of now don't have any serious ASW capacity..... so BD members saying Kilo is not a threat to their warships and it's a threat only to merchant ships is absolutely wrong.....
Your mental disease has no cure, simple is that Kilo no BLACK HOLE to entire Asia, i am not claiming that our Augusta is the threat to entire Asia, you have stupid claim without any proofs

NOT AGAIN IF KILO STILL A THREAT TO NATO, THAN WHY RUSSIAN NAVY NOT SENDING KILO TO PETROL IN NATO WATERS

YOU'RE STUPID LIKE A HELL :crazy: :hitwall::crazy::crazy::hitwall:

Your mental disease has no cure, simple is that Kilo no BLACK HOLE to entire Asia, i am not claiming that our Augusta is the threat to entire Asia, you have stupid claim without any proofs

NOT AGAIN IF KILO STILL A THREAT TO NATO, THAN WHY RUSSIAN NAVY NOT SENDING KILO TO PETROL IN NATO WATERS

If need arises you will see those beasts (Kilos) in Russian black sea fleet into NATO waters too......

See this video why NATO calls this a BLACK HOLE.... almost undetectable....

This deadly beast was even used by Russia to strike terrorists camps on Syrian land......what a deadly weapon this submarine is....

Kilo submarine....enemy's envy, owner's pride

If need arises you will see those beasts (Kilos) in Russian black sea fleet into NATO waters too......

See this video why NATO calls this a BLACK HOLE.... almost undetectable....

This deadly beast was even used by Russia to strike terrorists camps on Syrian land......what a deadly weapon this submarine is....

Kilo submarine....enemy's envy, owner's pride

just stop your nonsense here, YouTube clips are always unreliable and worst proofs

haad ho gai chutiyapanti ki bhai

1607451474570.png

Hes an Indian. What do you expect.

Back
Top Bottom