What's new

The Kilo impact

At least our nation isn't sanctioned to death by America and didn't try to develop nukes secretly and get caught by the CIA.

We have a better economy than you and will leave LDC status by 2024 , we don't deny we have people below poverty line but don't fucking act like Myanmar's rich you halfwit.

Bangladesh is better than Myanmar on many levels even if we are poor

We don't have allies huh , do you even know how geo-politics work ?

Apparently Turkey isn't our friend and if we wanted we could take the offer America gave us about taking a piece of Myanmar's land but we didn't.

We could easily out buy Myanmar in military gear but we chose not to

If we really gave 2 shits about defeating a state headed by it's military we would take much more brutal action.

So enjoy your North Korea.....apparently Myanmars a developed superpower

What's next Myanmar controls the Moon ?

While you are boasting about your economy, millions of your people are living without proper toilets.
Don't think about defeating another country, just build the toilets for your own people.

While you are boasting about your economy, millions of your people are living without proper toilets.
Don't think about defeating another country, just build the toilets for your own people.
Typical Burmese, talkng from your *** again.
You should say that to the country you got your rusty kilos from
You should build houses for your poor too, living in the trees is no good if you consider yourself human.

We aren't thinking about defeating another nation you halfwit , we are trying to defend what's ours from you guys who constantly try to challenge us for no fucking reason.

Toilets , you can say the same shit to India and Myanmar so what's even the point.

An average Bangladeshi still lives better than an average Burmese cough cough gdp per capita

KILO ONCE THE BLACKHOLE FOR NATO BUT NOT NOW

NATO is different thing..... India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many Asian countries doesn't have as advanced technology as NATO.... for them Kilo is still a BLACK HOLE.....
Newer Kilo versions are still deadly even against NATO if used by Chinese or Russian navies who have lots of other supporting platforms.....

NATO is different thing..... India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many Asian countries doesn't have as advanced technology as NATO.... for them Kilo is still a BLACK HOLE.....
Newer Kilo versions are still deadly even against NATO if used by Chinese or Russian navies who have lots of other supporting platforms.....
Don't change your narratives and everything India have or going to have is OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE, and as for India and Pakistan scenario kilo still trackable because we have multiple acoustic devices ( in LAND, P3C,SHIPS and submarines)
And what about our AUGUSTA 90 B we could claim that it is BLACK HOLE for Indian Navy
Superior is stupid term its about tactics and how to use weak points of the enemy

LMAO I guess I gotta throw away all past relationship between Thailand and Myanmar away cause apparently you guys are friends all of a sudden.

China will not support you guys only , with that logic Europe and America will be supporting us along with Turkey so it won't look too pretty if you guys attack first

You act like we will not buy any new fighters forever , if we get our J-10s or Typhoons it won't look too pretty.
You act like we are not getting new ships and subs too. So there is nothing wrong with me acting the way you do.

Anyways, back to the topic of this thread.

Undeclared Submarine Arms Race Takes Hold In Asia

Since its inception at the turn of the 20th century, the submarine has been the ace asymmetrical weapon. It has allowed smaller navies to stand up to the most powerful, and the powerful ones stay on top. Today, arguably, they are the most potent weapon platform on the planet. (Aircraft carrier fans may disagree!) And almost every navy in Asia wants them.

Chart showing how many submarines each Asian country has

The submarine fleets of Asian navies, 2020
H I SUTTON
When we talk about submarine arms races in Asia, the big players are China, Australia, Japan and India. And the list goes on: Pakistan, South Korea and Singapore all have high-tech submarine capabilities. But there is another less discussed submarine revolution taking place. Virtually all the smaller navies in the region are also building up submarine capabilities. This is the part of an undeclared arms race which is changing the shape of the submarine threat worldwide.
Myanmar is not a country which springs to mind as a submarine power, but its first submarine was commissioned in December. It is a secondhand Kilo class attack submarine supplied by India. Two newly built Kilos are expected to be purchased from Russia. Bangladesh also recently started an embryonic submarine fleet, purchasing two boats from China.

Asia has long been a hot export market for submarine builders. Naturally Myanmar and Bangladesh’s submarines will be imported. But one aspect of the growth in submarine forces in Asia is that many countries are looking to build locally.
Taiwan is one such country. Although it has in some respects a sophisticated navy, it suffers from aging submarines. Its two U.S. built Hai Shih class boats are the oldest submarines in service anywhere in the world. They are long overdue for replacement and there is now, finally, an indigenous program to build two new subs.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/aarons...booming-fueled-by-fears-of-biden-gun-control/

Vietnam also recently announced a project to build an indigenous submarine. The relatively small 100 ton boats will likely replace the two North Korean built Yugo Class midget subs in service. It's a small but realistic start. The backbone of the Vietnamese submarine force are 6 larger Improved Kilo Class submarines built by Russia.
Taiwan and Vietnam are not alone in starting new indigenous submarine programs. Indonesia also aspires to join this elite club. In the meantime they are upgrading their capabilities with imported boats.
The Philippines has its own quest to build a submarine capability. It’s been a topic for the Philippine Navy since the 1990s but is only now gaining moment. Latest information suggests that they may go for a French built design.
Thailand is in the process of buying a single S26T Yuan Class submarine from China, and a second boat is planned. These will be the first submarines in Thai service since 1951 when the last of four boats purchased from Japan in the 1930s were retired.

Don't change your narratives and everything India have or going to have is OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE, and as for India and Pakistan scenario kilo still trackable because we have multiple acoustic devices ( in LAND, P3C,SHIPS and submarines)
And what about our AUGUSTA 90 B we could claim that it is BLACK HOLE for Indian Navy
Superior is stupid term its about tactics and how to use weak points of the enemy

I didn't change any narrative... problem is you are just attacking me without going throughout of the complete thread.....

Firstly the BD fanboys here are too much underestimating the Kilo.... for them it's not at all a threat to BD warships....

Note none of BD warships or BN itself is equipped with serious ASW capacity and still they are bold enough to say Kilo is a threat to only merchant ship and not to their warships...

I'm educating them on how even NATO calls it BLACK HOLE.....

NATO used to call it a BLACK HOLE when the baby wasn't even capable of firing Klub S 220 kms away today she can and can endanger warships of top tier navies across the globe let alone BN which is developing.....

Today NATO is evolved many folds but not us India, Pakistan, Bangladesh..... for us still this Kilo is a BLACK HOLE....

Coming to your Agosta 90B yes I already said it's one of the most advanced submarines in Asia and many folds advanced than Kilo.....

what I said is India is fielding Kilo even against Agosta 90B which are one of the most advanced submarines in Asia..... so you really don't have to come up with your Agosta in argument.... I even said Pakistan navy which is far superior to BN doesnt take Kilo lightly..... so where are you actually offended I don't know....

I didn't change any narrative... problem is you are just attacking me without going throughout of the complete thread.....

Firstly the BD fanboys here are too much underestimating the Kilo.... for them it's not at all a threat to BD warships....

Note none of BD warships or BN itself is equipped with serious ASW capacity and still they are bold enough to say Kilo is a threat to only merchant ship and not to their warships...

I'm educating them on how even NATO calls it BLACK HOLE.....

NATO used to call it a BLACK HOLE when the baby wasn't even capable of firing Klub S 220 kms away today she can and can endanger warships of top tier navies across the globe let alone BN which is developing.....

Today NATO is evolved many folds but not us India, Pakistan, Bangladesh..... for us still this Kilo is a BLACK HOLE....

Coming to your Agosta 90B yes I already said it's one of the most advanced submarines in Asia and many folds advanced than Kilo.....

what I said is India is fielding Kilo even against Agosta 90B which are one of the most advanced submarines in Asia..... so you really don't have to come up with your Agosta in argument.... I even said Pakistan navy which is far superior to BN doesnt take Kilo lightly..... so where are you actually offended I don't know....
I'm didn't offend you you assume by yourself
Kilo is good submarine but its 80 era sub couldn't stand against modern AIP equiped diesel electric submarines like Germany's type 214/216/short fin baracuda/yuan class etc etc these submarines much less acoustic signature than kio

And do you ever heard LAYER DEFENSES
Most navies of the world uses multiple acoustic devices to track and engage submarines like shore based hyrophone/submarines have multiple sonars as well as ship's and anti sub helicopters sonars so 80 era design has less chances to being undetected

I'm didn't offend you you assume by yourself
Kilo is good submarine but its 80 era sub couldn't stand against modern AIP equiped diesel electric submarines like Germany's type 214/216/short fin baracuda/yuan class etc etc these submarines much less acoustic signature than kio

And do you ever heard LAYER DEFENSES
Most navies of the world uses multiple acoustic devices to track and engage submarines like shore based hyrophone/submarines have multiple sonars as well as ship's and anti sub helicopters sonars so 80 era design has less chances to being undetected

Do Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or even Thailand have any of above submarines???

My argument is not on where Kilo stands compared to above western submarines.... its over where Kilo stands in south Asia and south east Asia and what it's capable of.....

NATO once called it a BLACK HOLE but just NATO has evolved further doesn't mean Bangladesh can take this beast lightly..... no for that matter even navies in the class of India and Pakistan can't do that....

About layered defense..... what Bangladesh has to offer????

Kilo is a threat to even Indian navy let alone Bangladesh navy.....

Back
Top Bottom