What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

No, lets just return back to topic

Stay on your topic, be proud of nothing for all I care if this is what you guys have pride in then stay this way.

However, read what I said previously so could understand my concern and stop changing what it is.

Stay on your topic, be proud of nothing for all I care if this is what you guys have pride in then stay this way.

However, read what I said previously so could understand my concern and stop changing what it is.

You’ve insulted me and told me to go to hell, you rage on the Egyptian guy everytime you argue with him so why the **** should I even do the effort, support who you want and I support who I want. Now gtfo.

You’ve insulted me and told me to go to hell, you rage on the Egyptian guy everytime you argue with him so why the **** should I even do the effort, support who you want and I support who I want.

It's not about support dumbass learn how to comprehend.

Ok donkey, any other insult you feel like throwing off today, since your the good Muslim here.

Where did I say I was the good Muslim? The difference between me and you is I stay consistent, I don't have a solution to all our problems, however I don't keep feeding of this situation and add more fuel to the fire. I see a larger picture and things would be different if all of us thought the way I did.

Where did I say I was the good Muslim? The difference between me and you is I stay consistent, I don't have a solution to all our problems, however I don't keep feeding of this situation and add more fuel to the fire. I see a larger picture and things would be different if all of us thought the way I did.

Let me save the effort, he will answer for me and the other guy.

Let me save the effort, he will answer for me and the other guy.

Yo defend understand Arabic and the guy from Gaza was saying something very normal and of course the Egyptian turned it into an emotional thing, both men have a black and white view but obviously one of them makes fabrications and doesn't look at it from their perspective. What's the point of this video? You don't even understand Arabic.

Yo defend understand Arabic and the guy from Gaza was saying something very normal and of course the Egyptian turned it into an emotional thing, both men have a black and white view but obviously one of them makes fabrications and doesn't look at it from their perspective. What's the point of this video? You don't even understand Arabic.

Yo don’t read Arabic*, I understand the shit.

No you don't read Arabic, it understand it completely it's stupid and has nothing to do with the topic.
palestinian zerban.. shouldn't you be more concerned about your people taking it up their backside from the zionists ?

7mar ibn 7mar.

Last edited:
palatinate zerban.. shouldn't you be more concerned about your people taking it up their backside from the zionists ?

7mar ibn 7mar.

خش في طيزي انت إنسان تبع حق ولا إنسان ضد السنة

اقتلو المسلاحين الشيعة مع المسلاحين السنة لو هاد معركة ضد الإرهابالإرهاب

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your mentioning.

Hope for a much stronger military presence of iraq in the future!:D

Hi Korean bro. :cheers:

First time, i see you on PDF. :) Visit Turkish section also. Maybe Altay Tank can get your attention.

And also can you look at this thread.

Diary of a Turkish Soldier in Korean War

I ask all the Koreans about this question whenever i came into contact with them. :)

خش في طيزي انت إنسان تبع حق ولا إنسان ضد السنة

اقتلو المسلاحين الشيعة مع المسلاحين السنة لو هاد معركة ضد الإرهابالإرهاب

:lol:

definitely palastenian.

I think you got your hands and ..... full already. They're giving it to you real good back at home.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom