What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

With the current mess in the ME, I doubt Iraq will have any real military cooperation or deals with Iran. The good thing is we have the US and Russia, and even china. The US doesn't want to sell Iraq advanced weapons, but they kind of changed their minds after Russia offered some nice toys to Iraq.,

I personally would rather stick with Russia for advanced fighters, heavy-medium transport helicopters and gunships, and advance air defense systems. Notably for the price difference, which is about 50% compared to western technology.

US for Navy , f-16s, transport planes, and air traffic control/ radars, Abrams tanks. And other systems.

China for armed UAV's, perhaps future military/ civilian satellites. Iraq also needs to jointly develop an advanced unmanned ground combat vehicle to fit its needs, china would be the perfect partner for that. Note that Chinese UAVS are about 90% less expensive than American UAV's of the same class.

South Korea would also be a great military parter.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your mentioning.

Hope for a much stronger military presence of iraq in the future!:D

و لكن اذ نريد نلخص مشتريات القوات العراقية 2014-2024:

-400 M1 Abrahms (?)
-Unknown numbers of T-99 Armata
-Heavy fighter (Choice;: Typhoon , Rafale , Su-30/35)

-Semi-Heavy fighter (Choice: MiG-35 , Jas 39 NG or J-10B)

-Light fighter (Choice: Jf-17 Thunder or F-16 (buy more))

-Air defence (Probably S-400 and S-350)

More?
Help me boys

So this could be a presumable scenario I wish.
K-21 desert.jpg

Look here you can see the saudi plates that's a war declaration!?.

Maliki propaganda at its best. Let us assume for the sake of argument that it is true and not that this LP wasn't taken from somewhere else and put on later. You simply accuse Maliki incompetence government, otherwise the LP would not have got in. Second, KSA-Iraq border is completely sealed so, there must another way where these plates managed to get in. In that case you need to secure your own borders. It is not that hard to steal plates off from places like Lebanon and Syria left off after the revolution broke out.

Sorry I'm not buying it.

Its just that Maliki government is trying to make some execuse to crake on Sunni iraqis or anyone that don't agree with labeling everyone as a terrorist.

You aren't simply blaming KSA but showing your own failure in stabilizing the situation in Iraq.

A war declaration? Im not sure if you understand what the word ''declaration'' means and If you think this is a war declaration then go ahead show your balls. No defense systems, No air force. No navy, nothing.

Its just that Maliki government is trying to make some execuse to crake on Sunni iraqis or anyone that don't agree with labeling everyone as a terrorist.

Anyone that is ISIL or with ISIL against the army = ISIL terrorists, 'Sunni' Iraqis are with the army.

Anyone that is ISIL or with ISIL against the army = ISIL terrorists, 'Sunni' Iraqis are with the army.

I don't care what happens in Iraq. You guys can kill each other for all I care. A country filled with terrorism bombs here and there, sectarian war, incompetent government and army…etc.

What I was saying is that don't pass the buck to KSA for your own failure.

When I see any Arabic armed forces thread, or Egyptian armed forces, Jordanian, or new weapons deal...to be honest I laugh at all of you. Because these aren't developments and these armies don't play a role of actual armed services. They rather serve the monarchy and take part in a security role. That's it.

None of the Arabic nations develop military might or produce good soldiers to protect their nation or to lend a hand to a fellow Arabic nation. They all serve the monarchies, the leadership and their primary role is to protect leadership and crackdown on population when needed. It's a shame we even call them armies.

Same with Egyptian military, it runs the country, protects leadership and purchases weapons to use against their own people. This is why our maintenance or military equipment is horrible, our soldiers are lazy, incompetent. Because they know they don't serve an actual purpose besides taking orders via corrupt/puppet government which takes orders from USA and USA further exploits it by declaring 'joint-operations' by targeting suspected militants with drones to make sure the army is doing its purpose which is to kill each other. They do this in almost every Arabic nation.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sponsor these militants as well or at least allow them to transfer funds to each other when they could prevent that. But, they don't, they want it to happen to keep our militaries pawns for the West.

They only try taking action against Hezbollah or Hamas, they try squeezing them as much as possible, try to freeze their assets and funds because those organizations are actual semi military organizations which don't serve monarchies and fight for their people's and nations.

All this strategy is to keep Arabic states at their weak point fighting each other and to aid Israel to the fullest with intelligence, weapons, and make sure they stay way on top to do as they wish. Even to the point of arming them with nuclear weapons and covering up nuclear tests by Israel.

This is why you Arabs will see 10 years from now there is going to be more instability in which Israel will have to 'protect' itself and start taking military action and slowly start usurping portions of your land. This whole thing is a conspiracy against our nations yet we play it so badly and ignite even more sectarian tensions because our people are by far some of the most ignorant people who don't think at all.

And then you guys tell me it has nothing to do with Israel shutup, oh really so what is it about? You guys tell me, it's all about that stupid Jewish terrorist state.

It's not right to blame KSA for Iraq's ills. Blindly siding with Iranian Mullas ( or even KSA sheikhs) will do that to the country. Polarizing a sizeable populace will wreak havoc. In the end Iraqis suffer, not the Iranians or Saudis. Keep away from mindlessly attaching yourself to a sect, otherwise shit's gon' blow up.

I see a destructive footprint wherever Iran meddles. KSA has a much less of a violent footprint. Balancing is need. Your PM shouldnt be calling himself a Shite, he should only be calling himself Iraqi. I heard a speech by him and my thoughts were of extreme disgust.

Not because he's a Shiite, but because your country is riddled with terrorism and what he does is adds fuel to fire. Iran's using Iraq just as KSA used Iraq during the long war you guys had. Just not play into the opposing hands. We have been going through something similar if not the same. Religious extremism is our ill but slowly we're getting over it. Sectarian crap is not easily controlled.

I don't care what happens in Iraq. You guys can kill each other for all I care. A country filled with terrorism bombs here and there, sectarian war, incompetent government and army…etc.

What I was saying is that don't pass the buck to KSA for your own failure.

No one said that Saudi Arabia is responsible for it, but Saudi Arabia has a big hand in terrorism, be it funding from people or terrorists that come here.

When I see any Arabic armed forces thread, or Egyptian armed forces, Jordanian, or new weapons deal...to be honest I laugh at all of you. Because these aren't developments and these armies don't play a role of actual armed services. They rather serve the monarchy and take part in a security role. That's it.

None of the Arabic nations develop military might or produce good soldiers to protect their nation or to lend a hand to a fellow Arabic nation. They all serve the monarchies, the leadership and their primary role is to protect leadership and crackdown on population when needed. It's a shame we even call them armies.

Same with Egyptian military, it runs the country, protects leadership and purchases weapons to use against their own people. This is why our maintenance or military equipment is horrible, our soldiers are lazy, incompetent. Because they know they don't serve an actual purpose besides taking orders via corrupt/puppet government which takes orders from USA and USA further exploits it by declaring 'joint-operations' by targeting suspected militants with drones to make sure the army is doing its purpose which is to kill each other. They do this in almost every Arabic nation.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sponsor these militants as well or at least allow them to transfer funds to each other when they could prevent that. But, they don't, they want it to happen to keep our militaries pawns for the West.

They only try taking action against Hezbollah or Hamas, they try squeezing them as much as possible, try to freeze their assets and funds because those organizations are actual semi military organizations which don't serve monarchies and fight for their people's and nations.

All this strategy is to keep Arabic states at their weak point fighting each other and to aid Israel to the fullest with intelligence, weapons, and make sure they stay way on top to do as they wish. Even to the point of arming them with nuclear weapons and covering up nuclear tests by Israel.

This is why you Arabs will see 10 years from now there is going to be more instability in which Israel will have to 'protect' itself and start taking military action and slowly start usurping portions of your land. This whole thing is a conspiracy against our nations yet we play it so badly and ignite even more sectarian tensions because our people are by far some of the most ignorant people who don't think at all.

And then you guys tell me it has nothing to do with Israel shutup, oh really so what is it about? You guys tell me, it's all about that stupid Jewish terrorist state.

Your only interest here is to counter Israel with all cost even if that includes supporting AQ, ISIL whatever it is, you even combine Hezbollah and ISIS support while these 2 would only kill each other.

No one said that Saudi Arabia is responsible for it, but Saudi Arabia has a big hand in terrorism, be it funding from people or terrorists that come here.

Your only interest here is to counter Israel with all cost even if that includes supporting AQ, ISIL whatever it is, you even combine Hezbollah and ISIS support while these 2 would only kill each other.

It's not about countering Israel, go look at my post in the Arabic coffee shop. I explained why I stand firmly against Israel and it's not that I want to see anything done against them in the future.

You on the other hand, Crusader Bush, keep telling us to shutup and keep killing each other as if we are dogs on your leash and if we seek freedom from this hell you come to reiterate to us that we need to keep destroying ourselves even more.

Go **** yourself you CIA crusader Zionist agent piece of shit, we hate the two Satans of the region and all imperialist terrorists who are the reason we live in a hell today. Death to Israel, if Israel's security is the reason our people suffer poverty, corruption, puppet governments, tribal violence, invasions by NATO , etcc..then **** them and **** you you fucking asshole!

It's not about countering Israel, go look at my post in the Arabic coffee shop. I explained why I stand firmly against Israel and it's not that I want to see anything done against them in the future.

You on the other hand, Crusader Bush, keep telling us to shutup and keep killing each other as if we are dogs on your leash and if we seek freedom from this hell you come to reiterate to us that we need to keep destroying ourselves even more.

Go **** yourself you CIA crusader Zionist agent piece of shit, we hate the two Satans of the region and all imperialist terrorists who are the reason we live in a hell today. Death to Israel, if Israel's security is the reason our people suffer poverty, corruption, puppet governments, tribal violence, invasions by NATO , etcc..then **** them and **** you you fucking asshole!

Lol, you always get angry here not just at me but also on the Egyptian guy agent.

Back
Top Bottom