What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Lol, you always get angry here not just at me but also on the Egyptian guy agent.

Yeah, crusader bush, you're not even an Arab go to hell. I feel like I'm talking to the head of the CIA ..."WTF, you want self determination? You want economic stability? You want good for your own people? You want to sympathize with your brothers? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND GO KILL TEN HAJIS RIGHT NOW YA CAMEL JOCKEYS KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER!".

Yes they’re new built but they might buy ex US Abrams from their storage, a lot cheaper and quicker
It doesnt need to be brand new as long as its doing its job. :tup:

Would you say Iraq will go for western weapons in future or will they also buy Russian and Chinese weapons?

Currently 140 Abrams in service, 6 on order, deal for 175 more on hold.
36 F16 block 52’s ordered, delivery starts this summer

Big fucking deal, you become their slaves they'll give you more toys to kill your own people. Your army is still a useless piece of shit just like every other Arabic military in the world. Except in saddams days we actually had a dedicated military.

Yeah, crusader bush, you're not even an Arab go to hell. I feel like I'm talking to the head of the CIA ..."WTF, you want self determination? You want economic stability? You want good for your own people? You want to sympathize with your brothers? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND GO KILL TEN HAJIS RIGHT NOW YA CAMEL JOCKEYS KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER!".

You might be partially European, who says your Arab by ethnicity anyway ?

Maybe i’m more of an Ayrab, anyway you’re telling me I should go to hell because I might not be Arab ?
As for the reading part, Iranians read it, they must be Arab.

Quit raging your angry for no reason

Big fucking deal, you become their slaves they'll give you more toys to kill your own people. Your army is still a useless piece of shit just like every other Arabic military in the world. Except in saddams days we actually had a dedicated military.

Either client state of the US or Iran make up your mind, not both, Saddams days was a militarized state, anyway since you can’t wait I hope you get a leader like him, don’t forget you will be a tool for war the next 10 years.

Maybe i’m more of an Ayrab, anyway you’re telling me I should go to hell because I might not be Arab ?

You have backwards thinking, keep killing each other take attention off of people who installed almost all regimes after occupying our nations and granting 'independence' decades ago while putting a place a terrorist state which has powers super powers don't even have. Which country in the world besides Israel was allowed to have a secret nuclear weapons program and arsenal? Don't tell bullshit they are threatened by neighbors, yeah right their neighbors are completely destroyed. US administration even covered up their nuclear weapons tests in the ocean.

You have backwards thinking, keep killing each other take attention off of people who installed almost all regimes after occupying our nations and granting 'independence' decades ago while putting a place a terrorist state which has powers super powers don't even have. Which country in the world besides Israel was allowed to have a secret nuclear weapons program and arsenal? Don't tell bullshit they are threatened by neighbors, yeah right their neighbors are completely destroyed. US administration even covered up their nuclear weapons tests in the ocean.

The thing here is i’m not killing anyone or inciting violence, other Arabs are blame them.

Either client state of the US or Iran make up your mind, not both, Saddams days was a militarized state, anyway since you can’t wait I hope you get a leader like him, don’t forget you will be a tool for war the next 10 years.

I love how you acknowledge our lack of freedom yet play along with their strategy which is to discuss things as if they're internal affairs. They aren't, we aren't allowed freedom to function as normal states if we don't fit their criteria. So why the hell do you surrender? If we were all like Iran without the proxy nonsense we could challenge this hegemony and force them to abandon their plans they apply to all Arabs and Muslims around the world. But not to Israel. So they hate all Muslims and declare war on Islam, which other region do they do this bullshit to in the world?

The thing here is i’m not killing anyone or inciting violence, other Arabs are blame them.

Yeah of course, you're all wrong, you, Arabian legend, Balckeagle ...etc....

Answer my question about Israel please.

I love how you acknowledge our lack of freedom yet play along with their strategy which is to discuss things as if they're internal affairs. They aren't, we aren't allowed freedom to function as normal states if we don't fit their criteria. So why the hell do you surrender? If we were all like Iran without the proxy nonsense we could challenge this hegemony and force them to abandon their plans they apply to all Arabs and Muslims around the world. But not to Israel. So they hate all Muslims and declare war on Islam, which other region do they do this bullshit to in the world?

Like Iran yet you like Saddams time, what is this ?
Can we be Safavids or not ?

Your point is that Israel is the enemy, what else is there that I do wrong here

It doesnt need to be brand new as long as its doing its job. :tup:

Would you say Iraq will go for western weapons in future or will they also buy Russian and Chinese weapons?

4.2-8 billion Russian deal is signed/being expanded.

But I guess we shouldn’t buy from jew Russia either, whatever we do we are wrong.

Like Iran yet you like Saddams time, what is this ?
Can we be Safavids or not ?

Your point is that Israel is the enemy, what else is there that I do wrong here

No that's not my point, go read what I said about all suffering at expense of Israel and imperialism.

I said I liked how Saddam built a military with a real purpose and eventually stood against the hegemony. Not for everything he did, and yes I do like Iran's attempt to defend their interests by challenging the status quo even at a heavy price.

No that's not my point, go read what I said about all suffering at expense of Israel and imperialism.

I said I liked how Saddam built a military with a real purpose and eventually stood against the hegemony. Not for everything he did, and yes I do like Iran's attempt to defend their interests by challenging the status quo even at a heavy price.

That time is gone now, it all happened.

Now do you want me to support something else then the state forces ?
ISIS for example should I support them to be good or what ?

That time is gone now, it all happened.

Now do you want me to support something else then the state forces ?
ISIS for example should I support them to be good or what ?

Go back and read what I said.

Back
Top Bottom