What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Big fucking deal, you become their slaves they'll give you more toys to kill your own people. Your army is still a useless piece of shit just like every other Arabic military in the world. Except in saddams days we actually had a dedicated military.

Want to screw off, better than messing this thread up. The Iraqi army is fighting alongside sunni tribes againt ISIL members. Besides you stick with Palestine, Iraq shouldn't be any of your concern.

You mentioned a few Sunnis being killed most likely by ISIL and yet forget to mention that 93% of terrorist victims in Iraq are Shias. are you blind?

:lol:

definitely palastenian.

I think you got your hands and ..... full already. They're giving it to you real good back at home.

Poor guy, I don't want to speak about situation in Iraq because I sympathize with Iraqis and wish to see a good future for them. However, none of you have answered my question. If I see a balanced government than I will support the government without hesitating. These small steps need to be taken to gain much more credibility but you guys make them a bigger deal than they really are.

And I'm glad you realized I'm a Palestinian. :lol:

شلونك ي عسل :D

I do know Arabic actually, just don’t read it.

That to clear the shit all up.

Want to screw off, better than messing this thread up. The Iraqi army is fighting alongside sunni tribes againt ISIL members. Besides you stick with Palestine, Iraq shouldn't be any of your concern.

You mentioned a few Sunnis being killed most likely by ISIL and yet forget to mention that 93% of terrorist victims in Iraq are Shias. are you blind?

This conversation didn't start off this way, I made a statement regarding all Arabic armed forces and their purposes.

Of course Doritos then turned it into something else and we discussed their role as Iraqi armed forces and I raised up a question for him. Simple question, if the Iraqi government can respond to that question they will gain credibility in Iraq and amongst many people's.

93% of prisoners being tortured are Sunni as well including woman.

What's going on here.....?

Why would Arabs fights amongst each other... :nono:

Good news then,
new rules of engagement since a month, captured terrorists get executed on sight.

No more torture for your friends.

Show us statistics where those prisoners were proven to be terrorists through court. If they're proven then the law applies to them and Iraq is justified in upholding law. However, the vast majority are suspected people and sometimes people related to suspected militants and it's unfortunate you would support rape of a relative of a militant she has nothing to do with because you're full of hatred against Sunnis.

Show us statistics where those prisoners were proven to be terrorists through court. If they're proven then the law applies to them and Iraq is justified in upholding law. However, the vast majority are suspected people and sometimes people related to suspected militants and it's unfortunate .

When in a battle and you capture someone he could be either a suspect or a terrorist, if a terrorist he gets executed on sight now, is suspect he gets arrested. This according to the new rules, in court they handle it further. There are innocent people in jail everywhere especially in Arab states, lot of work to do.

you would support rape of a relative of a militant she has nothing to do with because you're full of hatred against Sunnis

Suddenly I support rape
Yes I hate Sunnis even though my parents are, indeed!

Your posts are retarded, just scroll through the last few pages and read it again.

What's going on here.....?

Why would Arabs fights amongst each other... :nono:

A fight about nothing actually, but he likes it so.

When in a battle and you capture someone he could be either a suspect or a terrorist, if a terrorist he gets executed on sight now, is suspect he gets arrested. This according to the new rules, in court they handle it further. There are innocent people in jail everywhere especially in Arab states, lot of work to do.

Show me statistics that everyone in Iraqi prisons are captured in battle.

Suddenly I support rape

Iraqi forces rape women in jail, if you don't support it condemn it right here and right now. The Maliki government doesn't do anything about it.

Yes I hate Sunnis even though my parents are, indeed!

That's a good joke, you refer to all Arabs and Sunnis as 'Wahabis' yet tell us you're Sunni.

Your posts are retarded, just scroll through the last few pages and read it again.

My posts are simple, you guys disagree with me that Iraq should rid itself of a double standard by disarming all militias including Shia militias as a start. Then later on they could do a better job of representing the whole country rather than just the Shia population. They will gain lots of credibility that way and many of Iraq's problems will be solved which is what I want. I haven't seen one of you agree to this yet though. That's all I'm looking for.

Show me statistics that everyone in Iraqi prisons are captured in battle.
No, you can call the gov and ask them.

Iraqi forces rape women in jail, if you don't support it condemn it right here and right now. The Maliki government doesn't do anything about it.
Evidence ( not articles ), 1st eye evidence.

That's a good joke, you refer to all Arabs and Sunnis as 'Wahabis' yet tell us you're Sunni.
Wahabi is a word I barely use.

My posts are simple, you guys disagree with me that Iraq should rid itself of a double standard by disarming all militias including Shia militias as a start. Then later on they could do a better job of representing the whole country rather than just the Shia population. They will gain lots of credibility that way and many of Iraq's problems will be solved which is what I want. I haven't seen one of you agree to this yet though. That's all I'm looking for
Priorities

Al Jazeera is the source

Maliki's Iraq: Rape, executions and torture - Human Rights - Al Jazeera English

No, you can call the gov and ask them.

So you made the notion that all prisoners are people captured in battle but have nothing to back it up. Typical of you.

Evidence ( not articles ), 1st eye evidence.

Here's your minister acknowledging it:

Women Tortured And Raped In Iraqi Prisons, Human Rights Watch Says

"These abuses have caused a deep-seated anger and lack of trust between Iraq's diverse communities and security forces, and all Iraqis are paying the price."

A spokesman for Iraq's Human Rights Ministry said the testimonies in the HRW report were "over-exaggerated," but acknowledged that "we have some limited illegal behaviors which were practiced by security forces against women prisoners," which it said had been identified by the ministry's own teams.

Priorities

I don't get news off of Al-Jazeera, you still ignored my points though, which tells me a lot about you. It's simple, just state that you support the disarming of all non state actors including Shia militias. This is a start.

So you made the notion that all prisoners are people captured in battle but have nothing to back it up. Typical of you.

Here's your minister acknowledging it:

Women Tortured And Raped In Iraqi Prisons, Human Rights Watch Says

I don't get news off of Al-Jazeera, you still ignored my points though, which tells me a lot about you. It's simple, just state that you support the disarming of all non state actors including Shia militias. This is a start.

I see, and your point with that article and video is ?

Your trying to turn it sectarian and nationalize it trying to make it part of the identification of the Iraqi gov, Iraqi army and their supporters.

Didn’t you say you were in the US navy ? Now what did the US soldiers in Abu Ghraib do, part of your organization/
If I start nationalizing that you will be part of it.

You see any of the shit you bring up turns into bullshit here, none of it is valid.

I see, and your point with that article and video is ?

You asked for evidence regarding sexual abuse of women in Iraqi prisons, so I have you a quote by an Iraqi minister.

Your trying to turn it sectarian and nationalize it trying to make it part of the identification of the Iraqi gov, Iraqi army and their supporters.

It didn't begin this way but you had to turn into ISIL/anti Hamas discussion when I was ranting against arabic armed forces of all kinds. So unfortunately, you had wrong priorities, everybody here knows I won't take attacks on Hamas lightly, it's equivalent of declaring war on me. I didn't criticize Iraqi heros, I criticized Iraqi government double standard. Ironically, today you're anti sectarian yet a few hours back you were telling us we won't stop killing each other when I made my very long post of Arabic worlds state.

Didn’t you say you were in the US navy ? Now what did the US soldiers in Abu Ghraib do, part of your organization/
If I start nationalizing that you will be part of it.

Did you really believe that? I'm very anti American military and just made a mention of Abu Gharib in a thread before you wrote this, in a Ukraine EU sanctions thread.

You see any of the shit you bring up turns into bullshit here, none of it is valid.

What's not valid?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom