What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

You asked for evidence regarding sexual abuse of women in Iraqi prisons, so I have you a quote by an Iraqi minister.
Yes, but you said : 93% of prisoners being tortured are Sunni as well including woman.
Your trying to make it sectarian.

It didn't begin this way but you had to turn into ISIL/anti Hamas discussion when I was ranting against arabic armed forces of all kinds. So unfortunately, you had wrong priorities, everybody here knows I won't take attacks on Hamas lightly, it's equivalent of declaring war on me. I didn't criticize Iraqi heros, I criticized Iraqi government double standard. Ironically,

THEN GO MAKE A THREAD FOR THAT SHIT, THIS IS THE LAST POST FROM ME

today you're anti sectarian yet a few hours back you were telling us we won't stop killing each other when I made my very long post of Arabic worlds state.

I said.

Your only interest here is to counter Israel with all cost even if that includes supporting AQ, ISIL whatever it is, you even combine Hezbollah and ISIS support while these 2 would only kill each other.

Hi Korean bro. :cheers:

First time, i see you on PDF. :) Visit Turkish section also. Maybe Altay Tank can get your attention.

And also can you look at this thread.

Diary of a Turkish Soldier in Korean War

I ask all the Koreans about this question whenever i came into contact with them. :)
It's a total ignorance of mine about keep forgetting things.
Actually I was one of the big fans on those threads in the past. :smitten:

Yes, but you said : 93% of prisoners being tortured are Sunni as well including woman.
Your trying to make it sectarian.

You Iraqi Shias do a great job of making it sectarian I don't need to do that, your friend gave an statistic and I gave a statistic in response.

THEN GO MAKE A THREAD FOR THAT SHIT, THIS IS THE LAST POST FROM ME

Don't say stupid things next time, I'm glad you learned your lesson. And it won't end until I see less sectarian hatred from you guys under the disguise of 'killing terrorists'. Your tone of language and perspective is not from a national point of view it's clear you are Shia and have something against Iraqi Sunnis. Otherwise you would simply state that you agree the Iraqi government should also disarm Shia militias and do a better job of representing all Iraqis rather than just the Shia ones.

And people ask me why I dont like arabs beside Iraqis, EVERYONE have something to say about Iraq when their own country is in deep 5ara

And people ask me why I dont like arabs beside Iraqis, EVERYONE want to have something to say when their own country is in deep 5ara

Problem with him, is he's making threads about Iraq's war against terrorism and it's struggle against terrorism. So you would think he genuinely is against all non state actors. So I ask him yet again, if he keeps telling us that narrative then include the Shia militias who also are non state actors. He should consider them part of the same terrorists he's telling us Iraq is struggling against. This would make sense, he supports a national government and doesn't sympathize with any militias. But, he doesn't do this, so it's clear to me this guy hates Sunnis especially by his rhetoric he spouts and is not actually concerned about Iraq as whole. This is why he says your 'brothers' will be executed on spot. This guy is a fucking Shia Sunni hating terrorist motherfucker and he needs to shut the **** up about Iraq's struggle against terrorism when in reality it's his pride in attacking Sunnis and giving a free pass to Shia militias.

So are you with or against all terrorists? All you need to tell us is that you support the state against Shia and Sunni militants.
So when have you seen shia militia bomb any sunni towns or attacked innocents sunni or military check points? you know I believe you people all you have is a mere troll so can you get the **** out of here please since Iraq is none of your business one more thing you'll never ever do any thing good neither to your self nor to the other just because that's your culture which is all about arrogant with slavery to your dictators. I believe too many of you are innocent and they hope in a better life but look what your kind did in Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan its every where no Muslim country showed any model that the world would respect and you'll never.

So when have you seen shia militia bomb any sunni towns or attacked innocents sunni or military check points?

You and me know this happened especially during 2005-2006 period, I'm not here to discuss past though. I want to look ahead however feel the double standard of the Iraqi government brings us backward.

you know I believe you people all you have is a mere troll so can you get the **** out of here please since Iraq is none of your business one more thing you'll never ever do any thing good neither to your self nor to the other just because that's your culture which is all about arrogant with slavery to your dictators.

I'm against dictators, I believe in Islamic organizations. But, Arabic affairs are my and other Arabs business. Who's 'you people'? Aren't you Arabic? We have the same culture, or of course since you're Shia you consider yourself Persian? That's sickening if you really believe that nonsense. You aren't Iranian.

I believe too many of you are innocent and they hope in a better life but look what your kind did in Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan its every where no Muslim country showed any model that the world would respect and you'll never.

I don't get this bro....

Problem with him, is he's making threads about Iraq's war against terrorism and it's struggle against terrorism. So you would think he genuinely is against all non state actors. So I ask him yet again, if he keeps telling us that narrative then include the Shia militias who also are non state actors. He should consider them part of the same terrorists he's telling us Iraq is struggling against. This would make sense, he supports a national government and doesn't sympathize with any militias. But, he doesn't do this, so it's clear to me this guy hates Sunnis especially by his rhetoric he spouts and is not actually concerned about Iraq as whole. This is why he says your 'brothers' will be executed on spot. This guy is a fucking Shia Sunni hating terrorist motherfucker and he needs to shut the **** up about Iraq's struggle against terrorism when in reality it's his pride in attacking Sunnis and giving a free pass to Shia militias.

this is the problem with non Iraqis, they can't handle that a great nation like Iraq is ruled by shias, when they are 65-70 of the population. You dont talk when a sunni terrorst blows up in a mosque where the majority of the people praying is shiat, stuff like that you're quiet about. But let the Iraqi army bomb the shit of terrorst group in Anbar hell will go loose and start talking about "look the iranians told them to do so"
You know what? Im happy that I dont found any palestinans in Iraq no more

this is the problem with non Iraqis, they can't handle that a great nation like Iraq is ruled by shias, when they are 65-70 of the population. You dont talk when a sunni terrorst blows up in a mosque where the majority of the people praying is shiat, stuff like that you're quiet about. But let the Iraqi army bomb the shit of terrorst group in Anbar hell will go loose and start talking about "look the iranians told them to do so"
You know what? Im happy that I dont found any palestinans in Iraq no more

It's not 65-70%, and I can handle it this is not my problem. I stick up for Shias, go look at my post in the Arabic coffee shop just recently if you can read Arabic and add me on facebook to see what I say against Sunni terrorists as well. My problem with you guys is why are you against supporting the state? Just include Shia militias with them as well because they also used to blow up mosques. All I'm saying is the Iraqi government can gain credibility that way if they represent their minorities with them as well. Don't make the same mistake Saddam made.

And you can say what you want about Palestinians, in the end I'm one person and this isn't about belittling our nationalities.

It's not 65-70%, and I can handle it this is not my problem. I stick up for Shias, go look at my post in the Arabic coffee shop just recently if you can read Arabic and add me on facebook to see what I say against Sunni terrorists as well. My problem with you guys is why are you against supporting the state? Just include Shia militias with them as well because they also used to blow up mosques. All I'm saying is the Iraqi government can gain credibility that way if they represent their minorities with them as well. Don't make the same mistake Saddam made.

And you can say what you want about Palestinians, in the end I'm one person and this isn't about belittling our nationalities.

Says the one that supports Hezbollah and Iran, Iran supports these militia’s your speaking about.

The most beneficial thing any foreigner could do for us is to leave these matters to the locals.

1898136_607869325947911_198564402_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom