What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Iran has some tools in Iraq which gives them influence, the biggest tools are some militias with Shia as main ideology these could be called proxies indeed, however calling the army a proxy for example is completely wrong it does not make any sense.

I have no idea how to present you this research, it’s a lot of time of arguing with others, looking at Iraqi politics, military, security, foreign relations, military alliances keeping neutrality between ( US / neighbors ) which makes me come to this conclusion, so I can’t convince anyone or show it either.

I thought you might have gotten some links or articles, but I understand that your judgment was quite fair.

I thought you might have gotten some links or articles, but I understand that your judgment was quite fair.

Don’t think an article proves anything, it’s just my conclusion from many things. that information would add 20+ pages to this thread..

anyway lets stay on topic

308141_261362637219542_2026481694_n.jpg

312362_261362580552881_2121087147_n.jpg

297910_260439453978527_1941402977_n.jpg

311297_260830737272732_369673726_n.jpg

302948_261362220552917_1308883136_n.jpg

316200_252795338076272_2840822_n.jpg

1011211_10151548877028568_1975959246_n.jpg

@Doritos11

It was a wise decision of Iraq to purchase the Apache. Now India, South Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Qatar chose the Apache over other types of Helis.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Doritos11

It was a wise decision of Iraq to purchase the Apache. Now India, South Korea, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Qatar chose the Apache over other types of Helis.

Just a request still no confirm but I agree on that.

The other helis from Russia are good as well, Iraq has bad experience with east European states, all tried to rip Iraq off with used parts or the BTR4 currently are showing a lot of errors so they rejected more shipments therefor all deals with eastern Europe are rejected now, could be the same with Russia since what they did with Algeria.

USA can be trusted in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a request still no confirm but I agree on that.

The other helis from Russia are good as well, Iraq has bad experience with east European states, all tried to rip Iraq off with used parts or the BTR4 currently are showing a lot of errors so they rejected more shipments therefor all deals with eastern Europe are rejected now, could be the same with Russia since what they did with Algeria.

USA can be trusted in this case.

Russian defense companies scammed Malaysia, Syria, and Egypt before. Not just Algeria.

Russian defense companies scammed Malaysia, Syria, and Egypt before. Not just Algeria.

That’s a big problem for Iraq then, it being neutral has a policy of 2 sources for all it’s military equipment.

USA and Russia in this case.
Eastern Europe sells the worst **** there is, Russia has good equipment but tries to scam countries, USA stays the best choice

That’s a big problem for Iraq then, it being neutral has a policy of 2 sources for all it’s military equipment.

Eastern Europe sells the worst **** there is, Russia has good equipment but tries to scam countries, USA stays the best choice

China is the second on the list. Just this year China became one of the largest export worldwide - out of 5 nations -

China is an important customer in the Iraqi oil sector, it could be done.

Not everything can be realized as too many aircraft types are mentioned below giving logistical problems and aircraft types should be ignored, it’s about the idea.
Great, there are other share me the same idea of going to china for fighters except I don't support the idea of getting the jf-17 since it's less capable. Now Mr. Hayder even ask for technology transfer by suggesting building very expensive facilities, exactly what I'm hoping to make Iraq a little bit more advanced in technology which our right to be like any other nation but we need to start asap.

China is the second on the list. Just this year China became one of the largest export worldwide - out of 5 nations -
That's why I alwyas saying go to china they're almost better than the Russian in all terms hence we should make strategic alliance agreement with them just as we did with the U.S.A.

That's why I alwyas saying go to china they're almost better than the Russian in all terms hence we should make strategic alliance agreement with them just as we did with the U.S.A.

That is a one-sided alliance, your idea will make isolate Iraq with all countries hostile to China. You may manage to have good relations with both.

I'm not quite sure that we could compare Russia defense industries with China's. All I know is both countries are good, but I will never make an agreement with the Russians at all. Their history is full of flaws and tech bugs.

Personally, I favor China over Russia :agree:

Back
Top Bottom