What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

On order & in service

51 Z Backscatter Vans ( will be used to scan all vechiles entering/exiting cities )
57 Armored Suburbans
173 Armored Utility Trucks
99 Uparmored Volvo Semi Tractors
336 Mercedes 384 Armored Semi Tractors

HAWK delivering, free ex US equipment Iraq only paid for upgrade & shipping
[My read is 4 Field Batteries of 2 Hawk Plts each and a training/spares element.
3rd Plt of the SAM Field Batteries would probably be 2 Avengers for Short range cover - 8 total were provided.]

16 XM304 Transporter-Launchers, Hawk
2 Loader, Hawk
11 M501L1 Loader, Hawk
7 AN/MPQ-61 High-powered Ilumination Radars
8 AN/MSW-19 Plt Command Posts
21 MTM-23 Training Missiles, Hawk
26 M1E2 Missile loading and storage pallets
3 M192 Launcher, Hawk, Towed
3 M501E3 Loader/Transporter
225 MIM-23E Missiles

:what: And what am I supposed to do with your quote? :/ I never said that Iraq's armed forces are incompetent, if you care to read you must have seen that I always say that Iraq is a country on the raise, trying to develop its military gradually.

Sorry Khalifa... that was simply a mistake...

Regarding KSA, Pakistan is our traditional friend and greatest ally,

True.... Pakistan is your friend and a savior too.... ;) Should i prove it to you right here buddy??

Our forces have helped you, kuwaitis, bahrainis and Syrians at a number of events.... why not admitting the facts?

but let me tell you something that the RSF is cabable of eliminating our enemies and those who wish to harm us.

Haven't you seen your brother crying out loud begging us for mercy ;)?

I have seen videos showing Yemeni poor houthis holding mere Ak 47s but drifting in the Saudi Army vehicles in yemeni saudi border areas.... even capturing saudi army sites (in Saudi territories)....

Enough for me to laugh over your ground forces... :rofl:

Saudi´s border site(Al-Jaberi) the Houthis have captured 11 12 2009 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
@PRC2025

Worthless word :lol:

Why does KSA want to destibilize Iraq :lol:

If you're playing the Sunni card, then I encourage you to read more about bye Iraqi cabinet, there are lots of Sunnis in it.
If there'se a regime work hard to destabilize Iraq is the Saudi regime that's for sure and the reason for that is the Iraqi democracy the first enemy of the Saudis and the rest of the mafias that called Sheikhs................رمضان كريم على الجميع هذا رايي وليست المسلة شخصي وهذه الحقيقة للاسف.

If there'se a regime work hard to destabilize Iraq is the Saudi regime that's for sure and the reason for that is the Iraqi democracy the first enemy of the Saudis and the rest of the mafias that called Sheikhs................رمضان كريم على الجميع هذا رايي وليست المسلة شخصي وهذه الحقيقة للاسف.

Dude, Iraq equals nothing to us..

Regarding the so-called Saudi destabilization of Iraq, other than that we wish them all the best and all.

Unknown to me, Qatar is behind it for sure.

Comparing Iraq now is unfair as the military was disbanded 10 years ago and it faced major wars. If we compare Iraq to others in the 70s little to no Arab country was able to compete, except Egypt in military power which was surpassed later in wartime. So id say that Iraq has good chances, only now is a time of ****.

Unknown to me, Qatar is behind it for sure.

Comparing Iraq now is unfair as the military was disbanded 10 years ago and it faced major wars. If we compare Iraq to others in the 70s little to no Arab country was able to compete, except Egypt in military power which was surpassed later in wartime. So id say that Iraq has good chances, only now is a time of ****.

The former regime of Qatar is gone with all its bad deeds. Qatar just had its own Arab Spring, things will be different from now on.

The only thing we know for sure was that Ghaddif had had a plan to overthrow the Shia Gov't, replacing it with a Sunni regime.

I never compared Iraq with any other nations, wish them all the best, and Iraq's military will raise and shine once more.

Just yesterday, the US military commission announced that it will boost up Iraq defense capability, I'm glad to hear that, are you?

The former regime of Qatar is gone with all its bad deeds. The only thing we know for sure was that Ghaddif had had a plan to overthrow the Shia Gov't, replacing it with a Sunni regime.

I never compared Iraq with any other nations, wish them all the best, and Iraq's military will raise and shine once more.

Just yesterday, the US military commission announced that it will boost up Iraq defense capability, I'm glad to hear that, are you?

His son is exactly the same, there is no difference, same things will continue, maybe he is less religious though that does not mean much, they should follow the UAEs example and make friends instead of trying to rule the area while being that tiny.

His son is exactly the same, there is no difference, same things will continue, maybe he is less religious though that does not mean much, they should follow the UAEs example and make friends instead of trying to rule the area while being that tiny.

He won't do the same stuff his daddy did.

536200_671157772912965_1204969195_n.jpg

1014185_670242806337795_1266733074_n.png

1009810_670186909676718_1159302653_n.jpg

6ADDA4F8-CD01-4101-907F-E7958F8F23F3_mw1024_n_s.jpg

True.... Pakistan is your friend and a savior too.... ;) Should i prove it to you right here buddy??

To begin with, Pakistan is our greatest friend and ally, our relation isn't about two countries, but rather one nation :), I'm a great admirer of Pakistan and its people including yourself, Sir.

Our forces have helped you, kuwaitis, bahrainis and Syrians at a number of events.... why not admitting the facts?

Pakistan's involvement in Bahrain was from Bahrain's ends to Pakistan's, haven't you seen PM Zadari's ultimatum to our common foe? What he said about some rouge state was frank and clear. As for the Gulf war, Pakistan played a different type of role.

I have seen videos showing Yemeni poor houthis holding mere Ak 47s but drifting in the Saudi Army vehicles in yemeni saudi border areas.... even capturing saudi army sites (in Saudi territories)....

I have shown you a simple static fact of what we did to those of whom you're sympathizing with, to this day we occupy 7 KM of their lands, can't you see your brothers ranting over it in PressTv?

Enough for me to laugh over your ground forces... :rofl:

Simply, they begged us for ceasefire, we are now mobilizing 35k boots near by, to crush their skulls, if needed, and I can't guarantee the safety of their people if a next turn took place.

Sorry Khalifa... that was simply a mistake...
Apology accepted :agree:

Let's not derail this thread, wish all the best for Iraq.

Goodbye

:wave:

To begin with, Pakistan is our greatest friend and ally, our relation isn't about two countries, but rather one nation :), I'm a great admirer of Pakistan and its people including yourself, Sir.

Generous words... :tup:

Pakistan's involvement in Bahrain was from Bahrain's ends to Pakistan's, haven't you seen PM Zadari's ultimatum to our common foe? What he said about some rouge state was frank and clear. As for the Gulf war, Pakistan played a different type of role.

Zardari is not our PM... but president... an outgoing president.

And if you think Pakistan is allied with gulf arab states against Iran then you are mistaken.... To the greatest extent... :D Im not eager to explain it to you that all (in this thread) but only if you are interested to know...

Simply, they begged us for ceasefire, we are now mobilizing 35k boots near by, to crush their skulls, if needed, and I can't guarantee the safety of their people if a next turn took place.

There are so many many videos of Houthis out there on Youtube showing captured Saudi Army equipment... including every kind of infantry weapons.... In some videos the quantity is so huge that it seems like they robbed an entire battalion of the Saudi Armed forces.....

I dont know what you have to say about that but i think your 35 K troops near houthis will help them to get hundreds of tonnes of sophisticated American and European weapons.... only if you guys are eager to go to their areas.... :undecided:

Apology accepted :agree:

Let's not derail this thread, wish all the best for Iraq.

Goodbye

:wave:

alright then..

He won't do the same stuff his daddy did.

This says foreign policy stays the same, means he will continue to meddle and support terrorism.

They are an enemy of us ( Iraq ) , they are lucky though, the US is watching over them.

This says foreign policy stays the same, means he will continue to meddle and support terrorism.

They are an enemy of us ( Iraq ) , they are lucky though, the US is watching over them.

Dude, trust me, he won't do the same stuff his father did. And I don't appreciate the meddling anywhere, be it Iraq or everywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom