What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Dude, trust me, he won't do the same stuff his father did. And I don't appreciate the meddling anywhere, be it Iraq or everywhere else.

I understand what your saying, I am just saying that for me its not a problem if fitnah is spread in Qatar and hell goes loose, then we call it karma and laugh at them.

536200_671157772912965_1204969195_n.jpg

1014185_670242806337795_1266733074_n.png

1009810_670186909676718_1159302653_n.jpg

6ADDA4F8-CD01-4101-907F-E7958F8F23F3_mw1024_n_s.jpg

All the equipments and stuffs, are they from what americans left when they're leaving?

All the equipments and stuffs, are they from what americans left when they're leaving?

Some, not all though. Most of the tactical Gear is imported from Asian markets, there are also licenced shops which handcraft military gear. As for the weapons, there a mix of Russian and American. Lately we have been seeing more Mod Ak-47 even with ISOF units which usually carry the American M4 assault rifle.

His son is exactly the same, there is no difference, same things will continue, maybe he is less religious though that does not mean much, they should follow the UAEs example and make friends instead of trying to rule the area while being that tiny.
:omghaha: Qatari royals are not religious people, if they are then Bin Khalifa wouldn't do a coup against his father. To you guys, they are small tiny nations with small military but can be very dangerous because they often seek co'operation with those who are no friend of the West and Arab monarchies, even KSA thinks the same. You would get the biggest orgasm if they fall :lol:

They have money which they are using meddling in others affairs, unacceptable stuff, imagine iraq fundimg PKK what would turkey think

:omghaha: Qatari royals are not religious people, if they are then Bin Khalifa wouldn't do a coup against his father. To you guys, they are small tiny nations with small military but can be very dangerous because they often seek co'operation with those who are no friend of the West and Arab monarchies, even KSA thinks the same. You would get the biggest orgasm if they fall :lol:

Yes, they already failed in Egypt. Now aljazeera is crying 24 /7 about the "coup". Jist a reminder that Qatar is an American colony. The US could take the government out whenever they want considering the US military presence in Qatar is even larger than the Qatari military. :lol:

321 Abrams on will be in service within 2-3 years, currently 140 in service.
img6233341.jpg

Considering the removal of chapter 7 UN sanctions Iraq is allowed again to manufacture arms, ammunition and purchase / develop ( ballistic ) missiles, work has already started on ammo, arms and missiles follow in the future.

Considering the removal of chapter 7 UN sanctions Iraq is allowed again to manufacture arms, ammunition and purchase / develop ( ballistic ) missiles, work has already started on ammo, arms and missiles follow in the future.
So, when the ammo started any news plze.

I wish it just wish we start technology transfer since we have plenty of qualified people.

So, when the ammo started any news plze.

I wish it just wish we start technology transfer since we have plenty of qualified people.

They are currently busy planning/setting up an ammo manufacturing industrial area where they will produce all the ammo for small arms and probably .50 cal. The removal of this chapter allows us to produce a lot of weaponry again. Iraq is looking for Czech to rebuild a T72 build&upgrade facility, that way Iraq heads on its way to build its own tanks between 15-20 years.

The real revival of the industrialization of Iraq will take more time, we were on the way in the 70s though the war destroyed that era, an Aerospace industry could be set up aswell starting with repairs of both military and civil tech to upgrading and eventually developing, an automotive industry is already developing, soon they will use this industry for military means aswell.

Back
Top Bottom