What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Incompetent army aren't able to affectively maintain peace in the country. Corrupted and loyal to Khomaini not to Iraq الرافدين ...

You don't see Iraqis spamming the Saudi thread, ليش طائماً طيزك يحككك. بابا تعلم. Learn to mind your own bussiness. The security in Iraq needs a strong intelligence system, not military power.

65 % Shias. (Arab+Kurds combined)
35 % Sunnis (Arab+Kurds combined)

Just heard about a 2 billion US $ deal... Iraq is moving all Good....:tup:

Whenever a member asks for secterian statistics, know that his intentions are not good. The $2 billion deal is part of $15 billion in requests that the Americans are delaying.

Whenever a member asks for secterian statistics, know that his intentions are not good. The $2 billion deal is part of $15 billion in requests that the Americans are delaying.

What does that deal include?

Whenever a member asks for secterian statistics, know that his intentions are not good.

Bro, I was only trying to do the following.. ;) :D

tumblr_mfoeupK0xd1rsa4a6o1_500.jpg

The $2 billion deal is part of $15 billion in requests that the Americans are delaying.

Well, looks like they want to move slowly so that they dont annoy their puppets in the region... On the contrary, I believe, Russia is much more eager to provide Iraq whatever they want in less time....

Within a few months new equipment will join the armed forces ( confirmed )
- Apache Longbow
- MI 28
- 6 M1A1M Abrams
- BTR 4

Next year this equipment will join the armed forces ( confirmed )
- More Apaches
- More MI 28
- KA 52
- F16
- Pantsir S1
- BTR 4

السلام عليكم ورمضان كريم عليكم جميعا. would you please brother doritos give e any sources about what you mentioned it would be greatly appreciate it.

The Abu Ghraib prison escape was funded and planned by foreign countries and the planning has been going on for months. *The first step was to target all the entrances with suicide blasts (one of the suicide bombers was Jordanian). Then a large number of mortars starting raining on the prison which forced the units to take cover. Than the attack began, stray bullets from all sides of the prison.*

The way to the prison was also trapped to prevent backup from arriving on time. At the same time the new prison manager ordered an Iftar gathering for the prisoners in the Same day the attack occurred. 25 prison guards were martyred in the attack.*
*19 terrorists, 40 escaping Convicts were killed. *About 400 managed to escape.*

An attempt by Alqaeda and the Naqshabandi's to take over the town of Selman Beck after the killing of 14 truck drivers on the highway. The drivers were killed for secterian reasons. Clashes in the aftermath led to the killing of 30 terrorists and 9 security forces killed and injured . *The Security forces have closed the town and arrested 177 suspects after the clashes.

السلام عليكم اخي محمد وكل عام وانتم بكل خير.can please furnish some sources to the above please since it is great news that the armed forces killed and captured some terrorists. many thanks in advance.

السلام عليكم ورمضان كريم عليكم جميعا. would you please brother doritos give e any sources about what you mentioned it would be greatly appreciate it.

Its all posted in this thread, previous pages + threads in the Arab section

Incompetent army aren't able to affectively maintain peace in the country. Corrupted and loyal to Khomaini not to Iraq الرافدين ...

Rofl :rofl: I really laugh louder when i see saudis or qataris or kuwaitis talking about might, force or Armies...

You saudis need our Pakistani Forces to save your king's and his family's royal a**es and you are talking about here an Incompetent "Army"... :rofl: Haaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahaha.... Good going...

Well well, For Iraq, Given the situation in the region, Particularly after Syria war, Iraq has not gone all out in a Sectarian civil war... and Thats counted as a "Major Success" of Iraqis.... Iraqi Army is still not all armed and equipped and they are doing their job at the best...

Just wait a few years and we will discuss the Iraqi Army again...

And things in Iraq are terrorist activities and such a menace can not be eradicated over night.... Pakistan, Syria & Iraq all three are experiencing the same thing.... And all of three are fighting their wars for years now...

Im sure you have just got something in your mind now...

Iraq army really looks potent if you ask me. They just need time but I dont understand one thing..Why do you guys want to acquire Apaches and Ka-52s both? Wouldnt it be a maintenance nightmare? Why not only Ka-52 or Apache? @Doritos11 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The revival of an effective intelligence agency might need the assistance from either Russia or the US, the intelligence agency lost most of its power after the 1991 where tomahawk missiles destroyed many of their bases.

Its this which is the reason terror is ongoing.

Iraq army really looks potent if you ask me. They just need time but I dont understand one thing..Why do you guys want to acquire Apaches and Ka-52s both? Wouldnt it be a maintenance nightmare? Why not only Ka-52 or Apache? @Doritos11 ?

Its 3 helicopters, Ka 52, MI 28 and Apache.

They choose for a Russian supplier and a US supplier to make sure an arms embargo will not have major effects on supplies and ammo. Only thing I dont understand is why MI 28 and KA 52. There was talk about AH1Z viper, though I hope they dont go for that 1 aswell.

Rofl :rofl: I really laugh louder when i see saudis or qataris or kuwaitis talking about might, force or Armies...
You saudis need our Pakistani Forces to save your king's and his family's royal a**es and you are talking about here an Incompetent "Army"... :rofl: Haaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahaha.... Good going...

:what: And what am I supposed to do with your quote? :/ I never said that Iraq's armed forces are incompetent, if you care to read you must have seen that I always say that Iraq is a country on the raise, trying to develop its military gradually.

Regarding KSA, Pakistan is our traditional friend and greatest ally, but let me tell you something that the RSF is cabable of eliminating our enemies and those who wish to harm us.

Haven't you seen your brother crying out loud begging us for mercy ;)?

We should get a small number of IL 76 for transport and AWACS, could be based on IL 76 as Iraq has experience with it "Adnan 2".

Back
Top Bottom