What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

You can "whine" about immaturity as much as you want; I am just brutally honest. Fact hurts, doesn't it? : )

You have no idea what an Egyptian who lives on British shores sounds like when he whines and oh wait hes doesn't.
Thing is you haven't provided a single fact that proves Egyptian F-16s or naval vessels are inferior to those of the US or Israel.
Rather, you have made a series of assumptions without any sources or information that can lead you to such assumptions other than illegible vapid platitudes such as "U.S. is always with Israel, and will NEVER be with you. EVER. Not now in 2013, NOT in 2050 either, lol"

Right, I am "racist",
If I have misunderstood your comment then correct me and make your points clearer especially with such issues next time. Anyway, if I you did mean that Israelis are naturally smarter than Egyptians and therefore superior then that is racist is it not?

not for the Ethiopians; got it!, thanks!
Both nations should in theory have equal rights, However, due to a series of colonial agreements which gave Egypt and Sudan the lion share of the water they dont. Now Egypt is greatly dependent on this water and Ethiopia itself has the right to progress and industrialise, however, this must be done without harming Egypt's share of the water so that millions of Egyptians do not die. Now, diplomacy is the way to go but if the situation deteriorates to the point which Egypt's national security and citizens are at risk then the military option must still be on the table.

Yes, there would be loses on both sides in a war between Israel and Egypt. Israel would kill and destroy around 10 times more of everything you got, and YES that's a LOL too!

The death of service men and women as well as civilians no matter what side they are on is not funny young man and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh right, so Egypt and Algeria are "brotherly", just like you were "brotherly" with Syria until now, you mean? Algeria is NOT stupid. Algeria knows that in case of a war with either the U.S., France or Morocco, Egypt would NEVER support Algeria. Because your whole military is DEPENDENT on U.S./KSA/Qatari money. FACT = Military aid, check out what that is.

Please read this link in regards to the latest Presidential stunt on Syria http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/258423-thousands-egyptians-rally-syria-jihad-5.html#post4422875

The Egyptian military does not receive military aid from any nation except the US as per the peace treaty. US aid can not be cancelled as if it is then that would mean the peace treaty is void.

Azon elresala weslet. The relationship need not have your rubber stamp or approval. Although ties do need to be strengthened.
391552_364670423634158_70065767_n.jpg

I don't care about "having 2 more options", thats just on paper. Are they ordered ? No, those 2 options are just "options in theory". Right 4 Ambassadors and 4 old Oliver-class frigates and 4 Romeos; Yeah, Israel is shaking in fear, again LOL.
Thats a childish analysis. The Egyptian navy has over 200 vessels not just 8.

I have replied normally to everything that has to do with the Iraqi Air Force. It's one of the KSA-fanboys that deralied the threat and started laughing, then don't be surprised when I reply to that and start laughing at deluded people either.
Then why stoop to their level?

Anyway this conversation is over unless you move it elsewhere. Peace. Egyptian armed forces thread perhaps.

Don't lose your temper, you haven't seen a thing yet :)

Like we give a damn about Safavids and their stooges.

LMAO, would you please define Safavids. It seems all Saudis have this implanted in their heads, all Saudis are basically clones in terms of their way of thinking, that's what your government and the mutawi3s has turned Saudis into, what makes it worse if for you to be called "Saudi", after a tribe....

LMAO, would you please define Safavids. It seems all Saudis have this implanted in their heads, all Saudis are basically clones in terms of their way of thinking, that's what your government and the mutawi3s has turned Saudis into, what makes it worse if for you to be called "Saudi", after a tribe....

Dude, let go plz.

Do you think that Iraq will order more F-16s?

Dude, let go plz.

Do you think that Iraq will order more F-16s?

The plan is to order 96 F-16's. Iraq may go along with its plans, however the US will most likely continue to refuse to supply high-tech missiles. That will prompt the Iraqis to go to Russian fighters instead, whilst keeping the F-16's for use against inferior enemies.

ISOF*
170846317-iraqi-special-forces-take-part-in-a-drill-gettyimages.jpg

Iraqi-anti-terrorism.jpg

170846229-iraqi-special-forces-take-part-in-a-drill-gettyimages.jpg

170845223-iraqi-special-forces-take-part-in-a-drill-gettyimages.jpg

More images of ISOF.

170845189-iraqi-special-forces-take-part-in-a-drill-gettyimages.jpg

170845135-iraqi-special-forces-take-part-in-a-drill-gettyimages.jpg

The plan is to order 96 F-16's. Iraq may go along with its plans, however the US will most likely continue to refuse to supply high-tech missiles. That will prompt the Iraqis to go to Russian fighters.

Well,

I would argue that the US is a bit reluctant when it comes to arms deal especially in the ME.

whilst keeping the F-16's for use against inferior enemies.

Depends on what kind of an enemy you are dealing with. You mean foreign or domestic?

However, I have seen a postive change of heart in Iraq FP such as this which will surely helps Iraq to be more open. Just few weeks ago, Saudi Airlines announced that it will open p a Saudi-Iraqi route from Najaf to Jeddah, and Jeddah to Baghdad.

^we Iraqis welcome any Arab attempt to build relations and cooperate together instead of allowing other Foriegn countries to fill the gap. However, the KSA has always been hostile.

The only gulf country with good relations is Kuwait, UAE could be considered "positive" relations. But Kuwaitis didn't cooperate with Iraq because they liked to, it's rather because of the fear of future retaliation. Kuwait is surrounded by Iraq and Iran and it has a significant Shia minority which will probably become a majority in the next couple decades. they fear an Iraqi-Iranian supported overthrow of the government.

For the f-16's, they could fill out all domestic need in time if conflict. They would probably be able to deal. With Iranian fighters as well, although any engagement with Iran is highly unlikely.

^we Iraqis welcome any Arab attempt to build relations and cooperate together instead of allowing other Foriegn countries to fill the gap. However, the KSA has always been hostile.

The only gulf country with good relations is Kuwait, UAE could be considered "positive" relations. But Kuwaitis didn't cooperate with Iraq because they liked to, it's rather because of the fear of future retaliation. Kuwait is surrounded by Iraq and Iran and it has a significant Shia minority which will probably become a majority in the next couple decades. they fear an Iraqi-Iranian supported overthrow of the government.

For the f-16's, they could fill out all domestic need in time if conflict. They would probably be able to deal. With Iranian fighters as well, although any engagement with Iran is highly unlikely.

They cannot wait to see a syrian style war in Iraq, they call us puppets, safawis, Iranian sellouts, most of these comments here from them are fake anyway considering their other comments on Iraq contradicts it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom