What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Group of Iraqi f16 pilots have graduated, around 64 F16 pilots will graduate by september.

Last edited by a moderator:
1002428_470856196341335_280573951_n.jpg

MoD signs 2nd arms deal with Russia worth over $4.2 billion.
OFzLS.png

wish Iraq buy the Su30 or SU35 in future :) Iraq has a lot of money
aside from that
Iraq is doing good in military but they must find a way to stop the suicide bombing
i feel bad so many civilian dies even in during the Ramadan

aside from that
Iraq is doing good in military but they must find a way to stop the suicide bombing

Most of the defence budget is allocated for the air force now, we will see orders for fighter jets soon.

aside from that

It's a spillover from the syrian conflict..american shiekh minions want to take the conflict to Iraq..major increase in violence in recent months .. but certainly, strong air force is needed, su35 top of the list.

Really Impressive thread....

Iraqi Army has done really great job at equipping its infantry and mechanized units with state of the art weaponry and other military equipment... Special forces and Infantry are Really Impressive.... Kind of Superb.

Im sure soon the armored units, Army aviation will get more power as well...

I think Iraqi Army should also think about other tanks for its army beside Abrams.... Aviation should adopt Chinooks as well....

Artillery & Radar units need special attention... Hope they are also going to be brought up to the best modern standard...

About Iraqi Air Force... F-16s, SU 30/35 should make quite an impact.... but the place for more lethal machines remains....

With 18 billion US $, You guys are doing miracles.... so i was imagining what if this budget increases from 25 to 35 billion US $ in the coming years......??? :azn:

Over All, Superb work by Iraq in very little time and given the fact that Iraq is facing much more grave challenges on all fronts.....

Nice work brothers. SUPERB THREAD.

Back
Top Bottom