What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

It really doesn't seem that way. You are more concerned in sticking your noses where it doesn't belong, and speaking in arrogance in cases you don't understand.

What is your point here really ? are you asking where our soldiers were when the terrorists invaded ?

They were there, but incompetence in leadership and traitors caused an army division collapse in the north.

Have you asked yourself where your own kin were ? probably in Mosul spraying some jihad bullets.

You are welcome to exterminate those sobs... And if you need any help do ask Pakistan.... As for our airports :
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-military-multimedia.30020/page-197#post-606429
Don't they look so fukin peaceful.

Is that your argument? No wonder ISIS is kicking your sorry @sses... thank your lucky star, that among Iraqis, there are Kurds, otherwise you will be just like your neighbors to the south...

What is there to argue with an Arab hating Berber who stated that Kurdish DNA is superior and has a fighting spirit lol
Kurdish forces are untrained and unexperienced. PKK&YPG were the ground troops to replace the unexperienced Peshmerga along with US air strikes.

As for our neighbors south ( the Saudis ) let's be realistic, when they train hard they are good fighters as well, put aside all the emotional and DNA bullshit.

A skinny Kurd isn't stronger then an Arab who trains hard whether way more motivated/determined/fighting SBIRIT like you say or not he'd still be weaker. same vice verse. Many Berbers in Europe, I guess all of them would kick our asses because they're Berber

Last edited:
10599358_278146389051200_8848038292899139021_n.jpg

Is that your argument? No wonder ISIS is kicking your sorry @sses... thank your lucky star, that among Iraqis, there are Kurds, otherwise you will be just like your neighbors to the south...
That wasn't an argument. It's an utterance.. shut up. Fed up with some arab hating, algerian berber speaking about ethnic superiority and fighting spirit. You are clueless and arrogant.

Last edited:
What is there to argue with an Arab hating Berber who stated that Kurdish DNA is superior and has a fighting spirit lol

i didn't say they are superior, I said they have a spine and they are showing it . All the news network are crediting them with the retake of the Mossul dam
Kurdish forces can't fight for shit, they're untrained and unexperienced. PKK&YPG were the ground troops to replace the unexperienced Peshmerga along with US air strikes.
They maybe to tour eyes, but to rest of the world they are doing the fighting and the Maliki troop doing the running..

As for our neighbors south ( the Saudis ) let's be realistic, when they train hard they are good fighters as well, put aside all the emotional and DNA bullshit.

it is good for ISIS and bad for Iraq...The minute they hit the border, they will have brand new mraps, and the best the military equipments money can buy.....all free, to use against the hagglers that didn't cross the iranian border on time. .. don't worry about the Saudis, the minute Baghdad falls, they will swarm to Egypt, Morocco, France, UK and the US...

A skinny Kurd isn't stronger then an Arab who trains hard whether way more motivated/determined/fighting
But the Skinny kurds didn't disrobe threw his weapon and fled like a stockey Iraqi.
iraqi-soldiers-1402782351.jpg

iraqi-soldiers-fleeing-isis-claim-they-were-abandoned-by-senior-officers-article-body-image-1402842988.jpg

iraqi-soldiers-fleeing-isis-claim-they-were-abandoned-by-senior-officers-article-body-image-1402841924.jpg

BsOSh2bCYAAB29b.jpg:large

SBIRIT like you say or not he'd still be weaker. same vice verse. Many Berbers in Europe, I guess all of them would kick our asses because they're Berber
Don't be melodromatic...If I was at your place, I would have returned to Iraq and took up arm to defend my country...That what Berbers do, that what Israelis do, what are you waiting for..?

Last edited:
i didn't say they are superior, I said they have a spine and they are showing it . All the news network are crediting them with the retake of the Mosul dam
Since when do I care about news networks, all of them spread propaganda, does this mean you follow news blindly ?
ISOF took part in the Mosul dam operation along with the US navy, confirmed by officials and media content.

They maybe to tour eyes, but to rest of the world they are doing the fighting and the Maliki troop doing the running..
Maliki is gone the maliki army joke doesn't work anymore, Iraq isn't the dictatorship, not possible to appoint the Iraqi army to a man anymore, we can't say that about many other regional armies though.

Iraqi troops and Militias are fighting ISIS daily, many video's are all over the place.
Iraqi Armed Forces Forums منتدى القوات المسلحة العراقية - قائمة المنتديات

it is good for ISIS and bad for Iraq...The minute they hit the border, they will have brand new mraps, and the best the military equipments money can buy.....all free, to use against the hagglers that didn't cross the iranian border on time. .. don't worry about the Saudis, the minute Baghdad falls, they will swarm to Egypt, Morocco, France, UK and the US...
Baghdad won't fall and isn't threatened, of course I can prove that. When Arbil got threatened the US started airstrikes and Obama gave statements that the mission is to protect Arbil and Baghdad holding US personnel, Baghdad isn't threatened yet therefor no airstrikes at that region.

But the Skinny kurds didn't disrobe threw his weapon and fled like a stockey Iraqi.
3:40, now what did the Kurdish guy say ?

Or do you need more video's and statements from civillians and Peshmerge themselves.

Don't be melodromatic...If I was at your place, I would have returned to Iraq and took up arm to defend my country...That what Berbers do, that what Israelis do, what are you waiting for..?

Iraq does not lack manpower first of all, they need enhancement of forces ability and command structure, I have no military background and i'm from the mid 90's therefor I have no role in teaching them, there are others more qualified, whether the government requests them or not isn't in my power.

Save us the berber brave guys story, none of them impress me, you barely had any wars lately and you didn't win the majority either.

List of wars involving Algeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of wars involving Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ISOF after freeing Mosul Dam

10414643_852961751382696_7430859577469005850_n.jpg

1932206_697103990357777_8966255526735280826_n.jpg

10603757_697146427020200_516169497762319081_n.jpg
1896779_796814750338885_2068972620567205333_n.jpg

10553479_697112130356963_7004848400890300435_n.jpg

ISOF spokesperson explains ISOF offensive in capturing Mosul Dam in coordination with the Iraqi airforce.

Offensive from four areas, ISOF took the lead, capturing villages around mosul with the help of Iraqi airforce, while army technicians were disabling bombs planted by IS in areas around and within Mosul dam. The same division, then headed to other areas after the Iraqi flag was raised over Mosul dam. Captured areas were handed to Iraqi army brigades according to the spokesmen.

Are you joking? These guys don't show they were in battle...Clean uniforms are you kidding me!

Are you joking? These guys don't show they were in battle...Clean uniforms are you kidding me!

Perhaps because ISOF often hold their ops whilst moving in humvees as confirmed by many video's.

Mountainous terrain, not desert and sandstorms. Either way, these pics were taken at Mosul Dam, after ISOF kicked IS out of there.

Back
Top Bottom