What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

We worry about our country not just airports. But does your army worry about its country?

It really doesn't seem that way. You are more concerned in sticking your noses where it doesn't belong, and speaking in arrogance in cases you don't understand.

What is your point here really ? are you asking where our soldiers were when the terrorists invaded ?

They were there, but incompetence in leadership and traitors caused an army division collapse in the north.

Have you asked yourself where your own kin were ? probably in Mosul spraying some jihad bullets.

Last edited:
We worry about our country not just airports. But does your army worry about its country?

Yes they do.
Anything else ?

As far as I know Iraq went through hell, no one expects a fully functioning military after a regime overthrow and all the mess that came afterwards, before the chaos the Iraqi army was capable of defending the state. Though I don't remember your country going through any of that yet you can't secure the airports so save us the big talk.

It really doesn't seem that way. You are more concerned in sticking your noses where it doesn't belong, and speaking in arrogance in cases you don't understand.

What is your point here really ? are you asking where our soldiers were when the terrorists invaded ?

They were there, but incompetence in leadership and traitors caused an army division collapse in the north.

Have you asked yourself where your own kin were ? probably in Mosul spraying some jihad bullets.

When incompetent & traitors cross their line, then it is the duty of the army who takes over. Army is above all when it comes to defend a country my friend. It really makes me sad for Iraq & Syria.. Did your army do that? Is ur army capable enough to defeat IS? I hope they do because IS is spreading like a cancer which would be devastating in this region. And moreover my friend, I've got no Kin in that region & I do not belong to those who funds & kills its own people. Peace

Yes they do.
Anything else ?

As far as I know Iraq went through hell, no one expects a fully functioning military after a regime overthrow and all the mess that came afterwards, before the chaos the Iraqi army was capable of defending the state. Though I don't remember your country going through any of that yet you can't secure the airports so save us the big talk.

Ignorance is bliss for people like you or I think you are not totally updated with the situation. We had secure our Airports, eliminated all the pigs & still doing in tribal areas and we've done it really well Alhamdulilah.

As far as your armed forces are concerned, I really hope they defeat IS but it doesn't look like that because the way they are taking over every town & city looks like situation is not going in your favor unfortunately.

Last edited:
When incompetent & traitors cross their line, then it is the duty of the army who takes over. Army is above all when it comes to defend a country my friend. It really makes me sad for Iraq & Syria.. Did your army do that? Is ur army capable enough to defeat IS? I hope they do because IS is spreading like a cancer which would be devastating in this region. And moreover my friend, I've got no Kin in that region & I do not belong to those who funds & kills its own people. Peace
We already know all that, do you think we are in power ? we have no say over any of those matters.

Ignorance is bliss for people like you or I think you are not totally updated with the situation. We had secure our Airports, eliminated all the pigs & still doing in tribal areas and we've done it really well Alhamdulilah.

As far as your armed forces are concerned, I really hope they defeat IS but it doesn't look like that because the way they are taking over every town & city looks like situation is not going in your favor unfortunately.
Sure it is, ignorance coming from you isn't any different therefor like I said, you worry about your issues we worry about our issues,

no need to come and act arrogant, that's the only issue here.

Last edited:
We already know all that, do you think we are in power ? we have no say over any of those matters.

Sure it is, ignorance coming from you isn't any different therefor like I said, you worry about your issues we worry about our issues,

no need to come and act arrogant, that's the only issue here.

I am not being arrogant my friend. As an individual & Muslim, it hurts me whatever is going on in Iraq & Syria. Forget about our govt, I am pretty sure most of Pakistanis are not happy whatever is happening in your country. I really pray that may Allah help you & destroy those pigs.

It was Iraqi ISOF and SWAT in coordination with the Iraqi airforce which freed Mosul dam. Kurdish peshmerga joined the fight, but the plan and leadership was drawn of by Iraqi forces.

You seem to think kurds are some brave wariors... they gave up mosul dam without a fight, they ran away from Sinjar without a fight, they abondened Qwer, Tel kef, and many other cities. There are videos of peshmerga running away while camera crew chase them and ask them why they're escpaing.
That is may be the case and it is wonderful, if it happened the way you describe it...But every others reputable news sources said it was the Kurds with the US Air force help that retook it. Really it does not matter who did what, as long as ISIS is laminated. But working together with the Kurds would bring results. Iraq has a young army that need practice and Kurds are a lot seasoned..

The thing is he's a Berber and he dislikes Arabs in general. His posts and opinion about this are influenced by that.
Yes we are Berbers and we are the only one that supported your freaking @ss during both Bush's war with Iraq, and we are the only one that wiped your tab cleaned to a tune of $700 millions under Maliki. we don't hate anybody, if you take that term from your vocabulary, you will have a stable country, where everybody gets along..The hatred you have for each other, is destroying you from the inside. We don't hate you, we fell sorry for your @sses. That's a big difference.!

Last edited:
That is may be the case and it is wonderful, if it happened the way you describe it...But every others reputable news sources said it was the Kurds with the US Air force help that retook it. Really it does not matter who did what, as long as ISIS is laminated. But working together with the Kurds would bring results. Iraq has a young army that need practice and Kurds are a lot seasoned..

Iraq & Kurds fighters are both poorly trained and unexperienced, the Kurds are even more unexperienced whilst Iraq was facing ISIS since 2003 this was the first time they did.

Yes we are Berbers and we are the only one that supported your freaking @ss during both Bush's war with Iraq, and we are the only one that wiped your tab cleaned to a tune of $700 millions under Maliki. we don't hate anybody, if you take that term from your vocabulary, you will have a stable country, where everybody gets along..The hatred you have for each other, is destroying you from the inside. We don't hate you, we fell sorry for your @sses. That's a big difference.!
Yeh and Iraq gave free education to all Arabs some decades ago, what's the point of bringing all that up, am I supposed to bow to you now ?

.Iraq's new gov can make a difference.
If Iraqi army behaves the way it is doing now, they wont be an Iraq to talk about..ISIS just took a town south of Baghdad. That does not bode well...You can color it anyway you want, you can say its lost love for the Arab, the facts are pointing to big free for all...

They need to marry Kurds, at least the next generation of Iraqis will be born a fighting DNA.

Confirms what I thought earlier. Berbers dislike of Arabs, what is there to argue about more when this explains it.

If Iraqi army behaves the way it is doing now, they wont be an Iraq to talk about..ISIS just took a town south of Baghdad. That does not bode well...You can color it anyway you want, you can say its lost love for the Arab, the facts are pointing to big free for all...

Theres no confirmation of any town south of Baghdad taken by ISIS.
There have been clashes in Jurf al Sukhr South of Baghdad for over a month, it's neither controlled by them nor by the government forces, ISIS are hiding as civillians.

Yeh and Iraq gave free education to all Arabs some decades ago, what's the point of bringing all that up
In reply to your Berbers hate the Arabs.

I supposed to bow to you now ?

Berbers frown on a "a man bowing" we want you to grow a spine , laminate ISIS and make IRAQ better than, when it was giving free education....

In reply to your Berbers hate the Arabs.

Berbers frown on a "a man bowing" we want you to grow a spine , laminate ISIS and make IRAQ better than, when it was giving free education....

Your own comments show that.

No such thing as growing a spine or any of that, forces simply need training to be more effective in the field, neither Kurdish nor Iraqi forces have proper training except for small SF groups which have taken the lead in taking Mosul Dam as pics and vids show.

People in Iraq are different people then Arabs from the Peninsula anyway besides some tribes, but that's a different topic.

Last edited:
Confirms what I thought earlier. Berbers dislike of Arabs, what is there to argue about more when this explains it.
Are you wearing El Hassani hat. It is not for the lack of reasons to loath you, they are plenty..From the poisoning of boumediene to the Shooting dawn of our foreign minister at the Iraqi border by Saddam, without forgetting the kidnapping and the assassination of our attaches in Iraq while Brahimi was trying to wrestle future Iraqi government composition from American interference...

Theres no confirmation of any town south of Baghdad taken by ISIS.
There have been clashes in Jurf al Sukhr South of Baghdad for over a month, it's neither controlled by them nor by the government forces, ISIS are hiding as civillians.

They took one today...

No such thing as growing a spine or any of that,
True statement. You are either born with it or without it...I guess from the look of things, you have to grow one.

Last edited:

Sheer arrogance.
Are you wearing El Hassani hat. It is not for the lack of reasons to loath you, they are plenty..From the poisoning of boumediene to the Shooting dawn of our foreign minister at the Iraqi border by Saddam, without forgetting the kidnapping and the assassination of our attaches in Iraq while Brahimi was trying to wrestle future Iraqi government composition from American interference...

They took one today...

True statement. You are either born with it or without it...I guess from the look of things, you have to grow one.

Honestly, just shut up now.

ISOF after freeing Mosul Dam

10414643_852961751382696_7430859577469005850_n.jpg

1932206_697103990357777_8966255526735280826_n.jpg

10603757_697146427020200_516169497762319081_n.jpg
1896779_796814750338885_2068972620567205333_n.jpg

10553479_697112130356963_7004848400890300435_n.jpg

ISOF spokesperson explains ISOF offensive in capturing Mosul Dam in coordination with the Iraqi airforce.

Offensive from four areas, ISOF took the lead, capturing villages around mosul with the help of Iraqi airforce, while army technicians were disabling bombs planted by IS in areas around and within Mosul dam. The same division, then headed to other areas after the Iraqi flag was raised over Mosul dam. Captured areas were handed to Iraqi army brigades according to the spokesmen.

Sheer arrogance.
1.5 millions dead gave us the right to be arrogant

Honestly, just shut up now.
Is that your argument? No wonder ISIS is kicking your sorry @sses... thank your lucky star, that among Iraqis, there are Kurds, otherwise you will be just like your neighbors to the south...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom