What's new

The IPL thread

Who is going to win IPL 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually i was just thinking even KKR could be a challenge this time with Bond. Bond can seriously hurt any top order, what say

KKR cannot challenge any team without sohaib akthar....or they need to buy quality players, but all of them sold out..lol

KKR cannot challenge any team without sohaib akthar....or they need to buy quality players, but all of them sold out..lol

lol thats true, What about Punjab - the Yuvraj factor and Bret lee also. I think Shaun marsh is there 2 right

Yeah, but still I however cannot digest that they have a chance...

I think the only team with basically no chance is RR. They have no real big hitters and their bowling is also weak. Share Warne and Smith cant do everything.

I think the only team with basically no chance is RR. They have no real big hitters and their bowling is also weak. Share Warne and Smith cant do everything.

Hahaha,what???

what about SHANE WATSON,YUSUF PATHAN,SWAPNIL ASNODKAR,GRAEME SMITH,DAMIEN MARTYN?????:whistle:

Hahaha,what???

what about SHANE WATSON,YUSUF PATHAN,SWAPNIL ASNODKAR,GRAEME SMITH,DAMIEN MARTYN?????:whistle:

Yusuf is a one in ten chance

Shane Watson can be dangerous but again needs a partner

Asnodkar has lost it, the last season was a disaster for him

Smith is in ok form right now, depends how he adjust to Indian tracks

Martyrn is old now, and i have doubts on his hitting abilities. If he works out he could be dangerous.

Yusuf is a one in ten chance

Shane Watson can be dangerous but again needs a partner

Asnodkar has lost it, the last season was a disaster for him

Smith is in ok form right now, depends how he adjust to Indian tracks

Martyrn is old now, and i have doubts on his hitting abilities. If he works out he could be dangerous.

but they have hard hitters buddy....

Back
Top Bottom