What's new

The IPL thread

Who is going to win IPL 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kochi

Last edited by a moderator:
We Pakistani should boycott IPL, since our players not playing.
No interest in at all.

We Pakistani should boycott IPL, since our players not playing.
No interest in at all.

"Boycot-voluntarily abstaining from using".... Now tell me when You are not allowed to Use it in the first place, how can you boycott??

"Boycot-voluntarily abstaining from using".... Now tell me when You are not allowed to Use it in the first place, how can you boycott??

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Samastaparadam :)

No discussion since we Pakistani boycott it.
Got you kid?

No discussion since we Pakistani boycott it.
Got you kid?

Dude, You are not Invited, nor are you a part of it,.. Its like saying Indian Soccer Team Boycotts 2010 Soccer WC :lol: ...

Dude, You are not Invited, nor are you a part of it,.. Its like saying Indian Soccer Team Boycotts 2010 Soccer WC :lol: ...

Then who invite you here at PDF to discuss about IPL??????????????????????????????????

Then who invite you here at PDF to discuss about IPL??????????????????????????????????

When Did I say I am Boycotting a Voluntarily chosen Decision of mine to browse here?? Go ahead, Boycott is a pretty decent term than saying Pakistanis were denied to Play IPL :)

When Did I say I am Boycotting a Voluntarily chosen Decision of mine to browse here?? Go ahead, Boycott is a pretty decent term than saying Pakistanis were denied to Play IPL :)

Jahanam mein jaye tum logon ki ipl.
Got it!

Back
Top Bottom