What's new

The IPL thread

Who is going to win IPL 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah IPL 3rs session is more succeful coz of more match fixing and corruption. :rofl:
Its good that PAkistan players are not in that

:lol::lol: atleast yopu acknowledge that its more successful....BTW you are right...its good that your players are not thre..I agree with you..lol.

No its only in India not in Pakistan. It used to be 15 years back but not now.

:lol: 15 years back what ?? IPl ??

There are many league games on youtube...
IPL is not recognised by ICC, so y u claim it International :D

no its not international..its just seen ina small village in India. and players from australia,new zealand,england,south africa,sri Lanka,west Indies,etc are not intrnational..thy just grew up in tat village..seriously..not kidding..:D

okay u keep dreaming :rofl:

:lol: oh god !!

Hahahhaha Chunnu

Look at the states first

Pak wins over India ODI

Pak vs India
Played 118
Pak won 69
India won 45

:sick: :sick: :rofl:

In T20 Pak played India with 2 times....so need to find best....
U will see in this WC , how u will burn when u will be out in 2nd round

haha ..oh god I thought I was rplying to a sebior mmbr...dude if your team if your team is top in t20 then why showing stats of odis..??:lol:

If you do that I'll right now show you the rankings of the teams in ODI..just the way you showed it for T20...and what will happn in futur please dont telll m that..talk about present and and your teams laggs behind..:lol:

Losing and winning is the part of game but Pakistani players are not involved in corruption , if any found have ban.

But Indian players never gets ban coz Indian board also involes in corruption and fixinf so as IPL

Your board bans the player involved in match fixing but still your players wants to getbanned by coming to IPL,even when they know its a league of corruption and match fixing ?? :argh:

Wow the final was amazing 11 + million watchers alone in Tv channels. not to say the youtube watchers. pure entertainment. world loves it.

chennai super kings ka periya whistle podunga

but in the end whole india won for me

:) yeah even I am sad he could not deliver...but its gud that the best team won....really it was a match worth watching.

middle order looks promising with raina, rohit, dhoni, yuvraj, yusuf and maybe jadeja to choose from.

Only worry is how much tired are the main fast bowlers like zaheer.harbhajan is still rocking , nehra is miserly , good thing that he has some rest in between.

yeah my team chennai won won

but i am sad for sir ramesh tendulkar

Why sad man, every Indian Like to see Tendulkar team to win but Chennai become superhero. Don’t you see all Indian heart (for Tendulkar)at one side and by performance win the heart (Chennai super king) at other side. Both team are in win win situation…:cheers:

Last edited:
middle order looks promising with raina, rohit, dhoni, yuvraj, yusuf and maybe jadeja to choose from.

Only worry is how much tired are the main fast bowlers like zaheer.harbhajan is still rocking , nehra is miserly , good thing that he has some rest in between.

yes its th middle order where th strength lies..Raina,Sehwag,Rohit and Yusuf are my cards...I'm not a big fan of Dhoni and am not sure about yuvraj's form..although on their day both Dhoni and Yuvraj are capable enough to winthe match for you..and as far as bowling in concrned..I think Zaheer is still the man for us....oh i just forgot gambhir..great partner for Sehwag for the opening wicket..

yes its th middle order where th strength lies..Raina,Sehwag,Rohit and Yusuf are my cards...I'm not a big fan of Dhoni and am not sure about yuvraj's form..although on their day both Dhoni and Yuvraj are capable enough to winthe match for you..and as far as bowling in concrned..I think Zaheer is still the man for us....oh i just forgot gambhir..great partner for Sehwag for the opening wicket..

I think Sehwag is not playing in the WC T20. His replacement is Murli Vijay.

Back
Top Bottom