What's new

The INSAS 5.56mm Rifle - A close and careful look

why indian member participating in this useless thread. DRDO already cleared that insas is a combination of AK-47 and FN FAL.

Suggestion:defence.pk name should be changed to anti-india.pk......

why indian member participating in this useless thread. DRDO already cleared that insas is a combination of AK-47 and FN FAL.

Suggestion:defence.pk name should be changed to anti-india.pk......

Go tell your Indian forums to even allow Pakistani members. Then come here and spew vomit. Don't bite the hand that allows you to talk sh1t

reading all your posts till now i have no idea what point you are coming up to... when shown to related articles by other members you are not ready to read them. has any Indian member over hear told you that Pakistani rifles and inferior or the Indian rifles are superior?? please dont flame.try to have a healthy discussion about the topic.about the forum we all know that it is better than the other Indian forums out there ,thats why we are all hear..

i heard IRANIANS also made copies of corner shot type weapons .
only draw back of these system is its low caliber 9mm .
I have seen some Chines & Indian rifles attached with video unit with its heads up display to left eye of solder (although chines version seemed more matured).
but to my surprise Israel came up with grenade launcher & sub machine gun corner shot systems i don't think pakistan do offer these attachment to there system other than 9mm pistol

I have seen some Chines & Indian rifles attached with video unit with its heads up display to left eye of solder (although chines version seemed more matured).
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::woot:
Indian?Chinese? Really!!!! THEY DONT MAKE EM!!!!

But we take ur word ROFL.... are these secretly made by DRDO?never heard of tht one........
LINKS

but to my surprise Israel came up with grenade launcher & sub machine gun corner shot systems i don't think pakistan do offer these attachment to there system other than 9mm pistol

POF eye can be use with sub machine guns and etc also and its mmore mature then israeli one as its led is bigger and so is its zoom etc are better.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::woot:
Indian?Chinese? Really!!!! THEY DONT MAKE EM!!!!

But we take ur word ROFL.... are these secretly made by DRDO?never heard of tht one........
LINKS

04112009004026.jpg

:mps: Go through his post again funny man !! :thinktank:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom