What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

Dainty little Norwegian flower :whistle: :-

View attachment 224160

Just kidding ma'am ! :oops:

9416_4ca3_500.jpeg

@Manticore I found some Apa g (pata nai kon si g ...for the time being Apa will do) kay totkay for your baldness @Aether @Armstrong might interest you guys too :ashamed:

1. Make Tea from Curry Leaves for your hair. Boil some curry leaves in water, squeeze a lime and add some sugar to it. Drink this tea daily for 1 week this will increase hair growth, make your hair smooth, shiny and prevent white hairs. Intake of curry leaves is good for the digestive system too and it resolves many hair problems.

2. Make a Hair Mask for your hair to prevent hair loss. Take some curry leaves and make a paste of them. Mix this paste with yogurt and massage it on your hair. Keep this mixture on your scalp for about 25 minutes and then wash off with a soft shampoo. Apply this mask every week consistently to see instant results in terms of hair growth. Not only that this will help your hair to look shiny, smooth and bouncy.

3. Make a Hair tonic to prevent hair loss: Take few curry leaves and some coconut oil in a bowl. When it mixed with curry leaves, it increases hair growth. Boil these two together until you see black deposit forming. After the deposit is formed, apply it all over your scalp after it becomes cool . Keep this mixture for one hour and then wash off with a soft shampoo. Apply this tonic twice a week and ll see the result in just fifteen days. This oil will not only stimulates hair growth but also prevents the white of hair. This is the best way for healthy hair and for hair growth.

Tell me if it is successful gonna suggest it to my sis :ashamed:

So an update on upper body work out; been doing shoulder presses and curls. So far, so good. Starting to see some definition on the arms, lol.

Btw, I can observe how my stomach is also getting firmer , liking the results so far.

I should say that before doing weights, I recommend doing at least 30 minutes cardio. What I do usually is that I do 30 minutes on elliptical , and then 40 minutes weights. I interchange it every day. For example I've been doing upper body - arms on Monday, legs on Tuesday, core on Wednesday, back on Thursday, chests on Friday. For Saturday I only do cardio --- swimming. Sunday is rest day. :)

armsarms.nihonjin.jpg

So an update on upper body work out; been doing shoulder presses and curls. So far, so good. Starting to see some definition on the arms, lol.

Btw, I can observe how my stomach is also getting firmer , liking the results so far.

I should say that before doing weights, I recommend doing at least 30 minutes cardio. What I do usually is that I do 30 minutes on elliptical , and then 40 minutes weights. I interchange it every day. For example I've been doing upper body - arms on Monday, legs on Tuesday, core on Wednesday, back on Thursday, chests on Friday. For Saturday I only do cardio --- swimming. Sunday is rest day. :)

View attachment 224528

Cardio is a waste of time ! :argh:

Instead of that....wear a weighted belt and do some 100 meter sprints....you'd be panting hard soon but it'll also build muscles throughout your body, especially the thighs ! :tup:

View attachment 224528

Looking good:azn:.

I'm the complete opposite. I do a lot of leg exercises, running, skiing, etc. but the only arm exercises I do these days are drumming, which leaves my forearms looking buff and the occasional lumber-jacking when my backyard gets a bit too overgrown with vegetation.

All cardio, no weights.

I'm like this, but reversed:rofl::
legs.jpg

This guy looks horrible:rofl::haha::sarcastic:

Looking good:azn:.

I'm the complete opposite. I do a lot of leg exercises, running, skiing, etc. but the only arm exercises I do these days are drumming, which leaves my forearms looking buff and the occasional lumber-jacking when my backyard gets a bit too overgrown with vegetation.

All cardio, no weights.

I'm like this, but reversed:rofl::
legs.jpg

This guy looks horrible:rofl::haha::sarcastic:

What kind of a Viking are you ? :unsure:

Cardio is a waste of time ! :argh:

Instead of that....wear a weighted belt and do some 100 meter sprints....you'd be panting hard soon but it'll also build muscles throughout your body, especially the thighs ! :tup:

I think cardio is really important if you want to build stamina, i can last a long long time without stopping (on sprints, that is, lol!). Its also great for metabolism bro, plus the feel i get when i do a 40 minute elliptical session is exhilarating. Try joining a cycle group with some of folks at the gymn --- its a great way of maintaining a healthy workout lifestyle outside. For example i started cycling with 2 guys who i met at the gym , we usually meet up at a bike trail close to my neighborhood on weekends, and we cycle together for 12 miles one way. 12 miles back.

Its great when you have someone to work out with --- it builds the competitive drive and plus, make new friends ...LOL !!

Back
Top Bottom