What's new

The Health and Fitness Thread

Thanks Sir! This summer will be the first time I start upper body work out , for a while I was focused on toning, but now I want to increase size. I'll try the regimen you recommended, first need to get used to the upper body workout. I just bought one of those whey protein shakes, hopefully this can supplement the protein intake you recommend.

It took you about 4 months? Well, i'm not trying to make my chest that large, i just want to gain anywhere between 25-30 lbs in muscle mass. Anyways, this is what I'm starting with. I don't really have to work on abs, im pretty well defined in the abdominopelvic area. Just the shoulders, arms and pecs....

I was even thinking about enrolling for the INSANITY workout at my local gym...

View attachment 219630

25-30lbs mass is doable but it will take time. Don't by into the gimmicks that fitness companies use to sell products. You won't gain 20lbs in 4 weeks, or 25lbs in 6 week, well you can but a lot of that will be fat. I think years ago i was researching and at most people gain 3lbs muscle a month, that is if you are very, very lucky. Realistically if you train hard and eat right you might gain a 1-2lbs a month.

Good luck.

Thanks Sir! This summer will be the first time I start upper body work out , for a while I was focused on toning, but now I want to increase size. I'll try the regimen you recommended, first need to get used to the upper body workout. I just bought one of those whey protein shakes, hopefully this can supplement the protein intake you recommend.

It took you about 4 months? Well, i'm not trying to make my chest that large, i just want to gain anywhere between 25-30 lbs in muscle mass. Anyways, this is what I'm starting with. I don't really have to work on abs, im pretty well defined in the abdominopelvic area. Just the shoulders, arms and pecs....

View attachment 219630

Damm I always imagined you as the skinny dude who reads Manga all day

25-30lbs mass is doable but it will take time. Don't by into the gimmicks that fitness companies use to sell products. You won't gain 20lbs in 4 weeks, or 25lbs in 6 week, well you can but a lot of that will be fat. I think years ago i was researching and at most people gain 3lbs muscle a month, that is if you are very, very lucky. Realistically if you train hard and eat right you might gain a 1-2lbs a month.

Good luck.

Thanks buddy !

Here's a side view.

workout.arms.jpg

Damm I always imagined you as the skinny dude who reads Manga all day

haha, ;)

View attachment 219630

@Nihonjin1051

watch Akira, he even beats me and i openly admit this:

e9p5akrs.jpg

gbxj384y.jpg

He may be a Japanazi, but he knows what he is doing.

Very nice form. Nice....

What is funny is, that he has a relative round belly. You can see that betetr on the first pic. Its not fat or anything, packed with muscles but its curved. It pisses him off, he takes no steroids or anything. Its just like it is.

What is funny is, that he has a relative round belly. You can see that betetr on the first pic. Its not fat or anything, packed with muscles but its curved. It pisses him off, he takes no steroids or anything. Its just like it is.

Shieet man. How much is he squatting? 300lbs? His quads are HUGE..!

you're sick you know that right
:ashamed: Dudeee....You are a doctor thought you would be impressed with tech toys :ashamed: :(

cant imagine me wearing this gay thingy :taz:
Every mom went through something similar.... :(

the father has to bust is .... all life to give the kid a good life
Women can work too...no matter how much you work the 9 mths + nursing + potty training, sleepless nights and other shit human gives their mom never gets paid no matter what the amount the dad and the child pay to the mother

OH BTW, did you check out the gadgets to push in some amount of pain in the abdomen and back areas to mimic child birth?

Back
Top Bottom