What's new

The hate some Indian Hindus have against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are rules around religious hatred on PDF. Members have been reported. Follow the rules, be respectful to each other to earn respect otherwise = Enjoy your ban!

There are rules around religious hatred on PDF. Members have been reported. Follow the rules, be respectful to each other to earn respect otherwise = Enjoy your ban!

I guess you have no problem over your compatriots pissing on Hindu sentiments here.

You're a joke as always man.

I guess you have no problem over your compatriots pissing on Hindu sentiments here.

It is a PAKISTANI forum isnt it? where lucky to be civil here esp compared to indian forums...

Did you get invitations from PDF to come back here? Cheers doc? What's your view on pulwama and 26 Feb response?

It is a PAKISTANI forum isnt it? where lucky to be civil here esp compared to indian forums...

Ya I know it's a Pakistani forum.

Just pointing out the farcical one sided "rules"

This is an FB conversation between me and an some Indian Hindu immigrant living in Britain.
The problem is they bring their Hindutva hate against Muslims to Britain and try to propagate it.

View attachment 617200

View attachment 617201
In logoon ke mun lagta kyun ho?
Well frankly this is nothing. He is only objecting to your saying inshallah. In India they abuse and kill muslims. They abuse Islamic personalities etc. They beat them and force them to sk g national anthem etc. And it goes on and on.

may god shower his blessings on you and your family...and give you strength .protection from this epidemic...stay safe brother.

Oh nooo did you say God? whyyyy my self confidence is so shattered now

Muslims are best when mixed and mainstreamed with healthy doses of non Muslims.

This is my personal life experience so no one bite my head off.

There are good number of Muslims friend in my personal life...who are religious muslim to the core....They are truely wonderful individuals, i admire them.....But the best part of them for which i admire, is we respect each other about the equality of our religion...None of us try to force and say that either mine culture is best one....

they should never have been freed!

There are good number of Muslims friend in my personal life...who are religious muslim to the core....They are truely wonderful individuals, i admire them.....But the best part of them for which i admire, is we respect each other about the equality of our religion...None of us try to force and say that either mine culture is best one....

I have many Muslim friends too.

I don't know if it's coincidence but regardless of how devout they are (there's quite a range), they all keep their faith to themselves.

Like most of us Indians tend to do.

This idea that many love to peddle here that Indian Hindu's hate Muslims is rubbish. The same Indianm Hindus have no issues, indeed they drool over Muslims from Iran, Arabs [UAE, Saudi, Omani, Palestinians, Afghans] so it can't be hatred for Muslims per se.

The hatred actually is for converts from lower castes of Hinduism who make the bulk of Indian Muslims. This is the same prejudice within Hinduism for untouchables, christians etc. The underlying dynamic is the Hindu caste system. It is a reminder that just because these untouchables etc or other lower order Hindu's have converted to Islam and adopted false Turkish/Arab family pedigree they can't escape from what they are. Hindu low castes.

Of course this might be the sentiment that informs this prejudice but socio-political factors have also conjoined with the underlying dynamic leading to what you see today. On top of this Hindu populists have used the India-Pak rivalry to add more fire and played on these sentiments to gain support.

Modi might talk but you don't see any Muslim hate when he is clasping the UAE royal family etc

This idea that many love to peddle here that Indian Hindu's hate Muslims is rubbish. The same Indianm Hindus have no issues, indeed they drool over Muslims from Iran, Arabs [UAE, Saudi, Omani, Palestinians, Afghans] so it can't be hatred for Muslims per se.

The hatred actually is for converts from lower castes of Hinduism who make the bulk of Indian Muslims. This is the same prejudice within Hinduism for untouchables, christians etc. The underlying dynamic is the Hindu caste system. It is a reminder that just because these untouchables etc or other lower order Hindu's have converted to Islam and adopted false Turkish/Arab family pedigree they can't escape from what they are. Hindu low castes.

Of course this might be the sentiment that informs this prejudice but socio-political factors have also conjoined with the underlying dynamic leading to what you see today. On top of this Hindu populists have used the India-Pak rivalry to add more fire and played on these sentiments to gain support.

Modi might talk but you don't see any Muslim hate when he is clasping the UAE royal family etc

You got it.

Sometimes I wonder if you're actually Indian.

Or married to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom