What's new

The hate some Indian Hindus have against Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is an FB conversation between me and an some Indian Hindu immigrant living in Britain.
The problem is they bring their Hindutva hate against Muslims to Britain and try to propagate it.

aviary-image-1585145396294.jpeg

aviary-image-1585144963931.jpeg

What's wrong in what he said? Why do you Muslims need to flaunt your religion everywhere? Do you see Hindus repeatedly saying jai sriram or Christians hallelujah?you even do sajda in public for show off...religion is a pvt thing and keep it as such

What's wrong in what he said? Why do you Muslims need to flaunt your religion everywhere? Do you see Hindus repeatedly saying jai sriram or Christians hallelujah?you even do sajda in public for show off...religion is a pvt thing and keep it as such
Well she too has Hindu gods in profile picture. Isn't that "Flaunting religion"?

This is an FB conversation between me and an some Indian Hindu immigrant living in Britain.
The problem is they bring their Hindutva hate against Muslims to Britain and try to propagate it.

View attachment 617200

View attachment 617201

indian hindus and sikhs have an inbuilt, pre-programmed, genetic hatred towards Pakistan, Pakistanis and Muslims. It's hard-wired into their DNA. Fortunately there is NOTHING they can do about it as they are too weak, dumb and pathetic to harm or mess with us. Especially in the UK where blacks and Muslims run the streets and major gangs here.

We are not hindus. Our religion, reasoning and culture is completely different to hinduism or indianism.

Some? Majority it is

The underlying philosophy of Hinduism (in its most recent aggressive form) is to convert non-Hindus (especially in India) back to Hinduism. This trend has increased because the economic situation in India had increased from the pitifully low level in which it existed before.

Hindus got a few dollars and they started dreaming about superpower status. Buying a few armaments and toys also helped the trend, caused by the Sanghi propaganda bandwagon.

Pointing the finger at non-Hindus living in India for all it's social ills is very convenient, as they are minorities and have few (if any) saviors.

A sound rebuttal by the OP. Hindutva is desperate to gain a toe hold in Britain. White British folks will eventually give in because they're a group that doesn't really want any trouble and simply wishes to stop their orcish hordes from howling repeatedly about "evil wicked Muslims and Pakistanis". The hindutvas here feign all sorts of ignorance and victimisation every time Pakistanis and/or Muslims utter simple turns of phrase. We need to repeatedly highlight the irony of Indian diaspora accusing Muslims of religious indoctrination with words like "inshAllah" while back home in mother India, these folks propagate a complete eradication of Islam, Muslims and the Islamic heritage of India.

I never used to say "inshAllah" with non-Muslims but I will start saying it specifically with Hindus now. I wish to see if they are truly offended by this simple phrase that means "if God wills it". I wonder if the same Hindus are offended by "merry Christmas" and quietly call for its alteration to "happy holidays" while blaming some bearded topi walla musulman.

The thing is - Hindutva goons are cowardly a-holes.

Look at this bunch of news and see who they target (mostly in mobs targeting sixteen year olds and blind beggars). West Bengalis have said that chanting Jai Sriram is tantamount to Sanghi propaganda and does not jive with culture in West Bengal....

http://www.jantakareporter.com/indi...uple-forced-chant-jai-shri-ram-bengal/178726/

Sanghis gain some perverse pleasure in having helpless Muslim folks chant Hindutva slogans.

The pain of being ruled by the Muslims for over a 1000 years is still very much alive in the indian hindu/sikh psyche. They haven't forgotten or moved past this. The very mention of Pakistan, Pakistanis, Muslims and Islam still hurts and stings indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom