What's new

The harsh reality of indian support for ijrael

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Massive respect for this gentleman for presenting truth with logic. I hope every indian will think like him one day and the world will be a better place.
Indians are only making fun of themselves and harming their diplomatic relations with the whole world by supporting Israel.

We need him to shut up

The hindutva are doing a job for us

We don't need to complain, we need to take advantage and spread the message both within India to Indian Muslims and other minorities and outside of India from Indonesia to GCC and beyond

Massive respect for this gentleman for presenting truth with logic. I hope every indian will think like him one day and the world will be a better place.
Indians are only making fun of themselves and harming their diplomatic relations with the whole world by supporting Israel.
Hahahahaha...

Check his all posted videos

All just talking bs about BJP...

Posting jhis YouTube video is just a like - posting a video of bilawal talking about Imran khan..

We need him to shut up

We don't need to complain, we need to take advantage and spread the message both within India to Indian Muslims and other minorities and outside of India from Indonesia to GCC and beyond
That's the only guy left with some brain cells over there.

Hahahahaha...

Posting jhis YouTube video is just a like - posting a video of bilawal talking about Imran khan..
Doesn't matter the guy is talking logic.
Logic your bhakt brain cells can't process.

Let Hindutva drown in their hatred, they are a miserable people who don't recognise they achieve nothing but making the world dislike them more.

Let them become more and more irrationally radical. It's better for us.

Problem is they are more competent than babbu faujeet dictatorship we have going on right now. They have a growing economy and are utilizing their diaspora to lobby for them. FFS even Afghanistan is heading in a positive direction.

The good thing is that Muslim youth is recognizing the amount of hatred Hindutva holds, but the Arab states are maintaining their relations with them.

We need him to shut up

I do not know what kind of parallel universe you are living in. Nobody gives a rat *** about your message. Your friends in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE maintain and want to maintain diplomatic relations with Israel. Ignoring that for a moment Israelis sells weapons for India with no political strings. Indian military is happy with that

If you were in charge of Pakistan You might want to prepare for the next round of IMF loans. But then you are not in charge.

I do not know what kind of parallel universe you are living in. Nobody gives a rat *** about your message. Your friends in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE maintain and want to maintain diplomatic relations with Israel. Ignoring that for a moment Israelis sells weapons for India with no political strings. Indian military is happy with that

If you were in charge of Pakistan You might want to prepare for the next round of IMF loans. But then you are not in charge.

But it's working and working very well

Hindutva is like a poison that slowly poisoning India from within

Hindutva is the best weapon we have against India

Israels own Jew extremism will create enough anger and hatred to make working with Israel increasingly difficult

Why would you want Indians to support Palestine? Or even stay neutral? From a Pakistani pov, I thought you would want India to openly support Israel (which they do, just not officially). It exposes Hindu terrorist mindset to the wider Muslim world.

Hahahahaha...

I don’t even click on these videos to give them false view count. These are same as Pakistani YouTubers who do reaction videos on India except in this case these Indians are minting Pakistani and Hinduphobic viewers. You know quid pro quo.

RDT_20231029_0817191070656664597944630.png

Problem is they are more competent than babbu faujeet dictatorship we have going on right now. They have a growing economy and are utilizing their diaspora to lobby for them. FFS even Afghanistan is heading in a positive direction.

The good thing is that Muslim youth is recognizing the amount of hatred Hindutva holds, but the Arab states are maintaining their relations with them.
Arabs states are also recognizing their hatred for Muslims.
A while back the whole arab world got angry on India after some remark by indian Rss.
On people level they already are well aware of indians. Recently a indian couple was insulted in a hotel by a arab man on the basis of their religion and nationality.

Back
Top Bottom