What's new

The growing community of Pakistani Texans

You can still reason with a liberal. MAGA idiots, no chance.

I saw a program today where Trump was attending his rally in IOWA.

Some of the MAGA people (and these are older people, supposedly with some wisdom and experience) were saying Biden is NOT their president, Trump is (though Orange monster lost the election).

I think if Democrats don't get their stuff together by midterms, I think the Republicans might take back the house. I also think Trump is running again.

Horrible culture,absolutely horrible!!
There's a lot more to Vegas than the strip. Vegas is lit, there are even mosques in Vegas.
I think if Democrats don't get their stuff together by midterms, I think the Republicans might take back the house. I also think Trump is running again.
Are republicans anti immigration these days?

Conservative places in the US are highly Islamophobic unlike the liberal places.

Paradoxically these same conservative places are actually more family friendly and "Islamic" environments than liberal ones.

i.e. Texas versus say San Francisco.

It's actually an extremely complicated topic.

Karachiite here. Because the city is unlivable, over 90% of my family have left. They’re in UK, Australia, Canada, but mostly in the US. Of the few that are left most are trying to get out.

It’s a one way street. Once you leave it’s almost impossible to go back to Pakistan. The kids who’re born abroad don’t even want to visit Pakistan, let alone live there.

The first generation try to maintain their links to Pakistan but after a couple of generations they will have no connection to the country any more.

In North America you meet the cream of Pakistani society. People with advanced degrees from top universities, working in the best companies, successful businessmen etc. If they lived in Pakistan they would have contributed to the country. But Pakistan doesn’t want these people so other countries are happy to take them. Pakistan prefers to keep the waderas and sardars happy.

Houston probably had the biggest concentration of Pakistanis in the US. My own relatives are mostly in Dallas.

why?
I’m from Chicago
Chi-Town doesn't qualify as Texan...

My best buddy just moved to the Windy City.

Stuggling to get a job though. A qualified person at the verge of flipping burgers or some other dead-end job.

Q. Any Recruitment Agency you know of I can refer to?

Here’s an interesting bit of news. A Pakistani doctor was elected as the mayor of a small Texas town called Paris, TX. He was a friend of Musharraf.

Who would have thought that a small redneck town in Trump supporting, bible thumping Texas would elect a Muslim mayor?

I was genuinely seeking a legit answer instead of laughing emojis.... Perhaps I am dumb to understand how any nation will allow alien ex servicemen in unless those service men were sell outs...

Thems are fighting words here in PDF lands boy..

In all seriousness though. These questions are better not asked--at best the answer will leave you disappointed and heart broken at the state of affairs. At worst you might end getting asked questions about your questions..you get what I mean :)

A former wrestler from WWE called Kane, whose real name Glenn Jacobs, is currently the mayor of Knox County, Tennessee. Anyone here living in Tennessee?

people moving out of NYC, its becoming a total s***show
Pakistanis are everywhere nowadays from small cities of NYS, NYC suburbs etc, its growing

But in NYS you'd barely see anyone outside of Punjabi and Pashtun Pakistanis, like I never met a Karachi guy in NY in HS or university and I met people from Baluchistan of all places!!

so clearly southern Pakistanis hate the cold weather lol
In Texas its probably the exact opposite I believe

I wonder if we have a decent Pakistani community in California?
bay area is loaded

Imagine if the gun nuts of Texas and Gunsmiths combined to form3some sort of super gun-making nut.

I was genuinely seeking a legit answer instead of laughing emojis.... Perhaps I am dumb to understand how any nation will allow alien ex servicemen in unless those service men were sell outs...
Almost all are retired or are doing their own businesses
Some of them Gorey are so clueless it's beyond belief. You ask an educated Gorey guy to point at China on a map, and they can't, that is US Middle class for you. Some of them are dumber than a second coat of paint.
Well qualification and education are not the same. You can say the same about many many Pakistanis. Ran into a lot of engineering graduates who believe the moon landings and space travel are illusions. Stupidity and stubbornness can exist everywhere.
Chi-Town doesn't qualify as Texan...

My best buddy just moved to the Windy City.

Stuggling to get a job though. A qualified person at the verge of flipping burgers or some other dead-end job.

Q. Any Recruitment Agency you know of I can refer to?
What's his background and qualification. USA has plenty of jobs.

Plus nothing wrong with flipping burgers....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom