What's new

The growing community of Pakistani Texans

Most likely retired thieves turning stolen loot into black money before they move to other states. This way they stay low key?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momina_Mustehsan
Everyone be saying she is cute, she is a good singer

Look at her background, her father...

" Her mother, Huma Mustehsan, is a doctor, and father, Kazim Mustehsan, is a retired brigadier from the Pakistan Army, and a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz, the third highest honour and civilian award of the country. "

why the f## are they even doing in the US?, you literally had everything Pakistan respect, privilege, money
I smell something hella shady here

depends on where you live in Pakistan some places meet all these criteria's and plus while others not so much
There's a reason why Karachi people left on mass- our state failed them

GOP, establishment should literally kill themselves after watching this video - you made them leave your motherland through your wretched policies

A lot of Karachiwalas and religious minorities (Shia and like Ismaili) are some of the smartest people I have seen. They are the ones, in my experience in school, get the highest grades and be executives and MD's. They compete for a lot of the top positions and scholarships.
Most likely retired thieves turning stolen loot into black money before they move to other states. This way they stay low key?

The perfect place for that would be Miami or Vegas, why Alabama? What's there that we don't know?

Montgomery, Alabama is another big one. A lot of military and former military personnel of Pakistani origins are settled and increasingly settling there.
I was recently in Birmingham Alabama , that was a nice place, so green and friendly people. Found a really nice halal Pakistani restaurant in Hoover called Kabob-Licious on Montgomery highway. Really tasty Desi food, made my day, try it if you are down that way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momina_Mustehsan
Everyone be saying she is cute, she is a good singer

Look at her background, her father...

" Her mother, Huma Mustehsan, is a doctor, and father, Kazim Mustehsan, is a retired brigadier from the Pakistan Army, and a recipient of Sitara-i-Imtiaz, the third highest honour and civilian award of the country. "

why the f## are they even doing in the US?, you literally had everything Pakistan respect, privilege, money
I smell something hella shady here

She went to Stony Brook and is also like part of the UN stuff for like pheminizm. So I am guessing some NGO stuff.
I was recently in Birmingham Alabama , that was a nice place, so green and friendly people. Found a really nice halal Pakistani restaurant in Hoover called Kabob-Licious on Montgomery highway. Really tasty Desi food, made my day, try it if you are down that way.

You were touring USA 😂 LA and Alabama LOL

How are ex military people allowed in ? Isn't it a security threat ..Just curious to know.
aZlLKYRl_700w_0.jpg

I prefer San Diego to LA.

I like Northern California alot as well.

But too damn expensive.

Chicago would be AWESOME if not for the weather.

Out of all things considered, this is why Texas is such a draw.

The other places can be really nice also but have certain issues.

As for the issues in Texas....?

MAGA nuts/Evangelicals for one.

I CAN NOT believe the things I have overheard from supposedly "educated" people in the physicians lounge regarding Muslims.

I don't EVER talk religion or politics at work, but one time I absolutely felt compelled to speak up.

Well see, this is my philosophy.

I know these people and their attitudes. So I honestly don't try to change their minds. 'Education' cannot change their attitudes which is so deeply ingrained from what they learned from their parents. It takes a whole other level of understanding to realize and differentiate between right and wrong. I'd say you will find the attitude of California folks a bit better in this regard. Except maybe Larry Elders, the cocoNUT.

Texas is full of evangelical, MAGA, "my way or the highway" types, there is no incentive to change when status quo treats minorities like $hit and its taken as de facto approved behavior.

This Texan provincial luddite attitude is encouraged and goaded on at a certain level by the higher powers that be in their politics, their city council, their religious leadership, their business owners, the higher rung of Texas society. It is changing a bit, but very slowly.

"Don't Mess with Texas", "Secede!", "Damn Yankeyyyy", "Raghead" and "$and Ni33er" are all allowed tokenism behavior. "Boys will be boys - Get a sense of humor". Etc.

Even immigrants fall prey to it, look at Ted Cruz, he thinks he's a good ol' boy. :lol:

They still operate on the same "No Hindus Here" principle shown on that video of that Pakistani Gentleman who arrived in Wyoming in the 1910's, that them Caucasoids stealing US land from Native Americans (for free) was 100% Kosher, but allowing people from other lands to settle and make a living was non-Kosher and "Up to them Caucasoids" to decide.

Last edited:
How are ex military people allowed in ? Isn't it a security threat ..Just curious to know.

Probably consultants or contractors.
I prefer San Diego to LA.

I like Northern California alot as well.

But too damn expensive.

Chicago would be AWESOME if not for the weather.

Out of all things considered, this is why Texas is such a draw.

The other places can be really nice also but have certain issues.

As for the issues in Texas....?

MAGA nuts/Evangelicals for one.

I CAN NOT believe the things I have overheard from supposedly "educated" people in the physicians lounge regarding Muslims.

I don't EVER talk religion or politics at work, but one time I absolutely felt compelled to speak up.

Gorey are on another level with this stuff. One time a coworker found that another colleague had a black girlfriend. They were parading it around and telling people and some smug white kid said "He is gonna have to attend BLM marches now". Gorey are weird man.

I was genuinely seeking a legit answer instead of laughing emojis.... Perhaps I am dumb to understand how any nation will allow alien ex servicemen in unless those service men were sell outs...
You can't fully trust the generals

My guess is they're applying the methods they use in US army itself
As in after-retirement perks for in-retirement service

Maybe this is thier pay-off?, I certainly think so

Cause if you have to pick a IT guy or retired brigadier

I am pretty sure they'll get the IT guy...

He offers no legitimate skills

Only other option I see is investment visa, but how's this guy getting this much money.in the first place

Now corruption happens in every.army from Chinese to American to Russian

Unfortunately I don't think out country can afford it

I know these people and their attitudes. So I honestly don't try to change their minds. 'Education' cannot change their attitudes which is so deeply ingrained from what they learned from their parents.

Cough Cough Afghans!
I was genuinely seeking a legit answer instead of laughing emojis.... Perhaps I am dumb to understand how any nation will allow alien ex servicemen in unless those service men were sell outs...

" Maxwell AFB has most Pak military officers coming for courses...that's how the community started....."- @Raider 21

A lot of Karachiwalas and religious minorities (Shia and like Ismaili) are some of the smartest people I have seen. They are the ones, in my experience in school, get the highest grades and be executives and MD's. They compete for a lot of the top positions and scholarships.
You forgot Ahmedis...

So @SQ8 IK announced a multi billion package for Karachi
When are y'all coming back than? 😁

You forgot Ahmedis...

So @SQ8 IK announced a multi billion package for Karachi
When are y'all coming back than? 😁

I have personally never met one in my life. But, if its true then it may add to something about the link of minorities succeeding a lot in other countries.

Gorey are on another level with this stuff. One time a coworker found that another colleague had a black girlfriend. They were parading it around and telling people and some smug white kid said "He is gonna have to attend BLM marches now". Gorey are weird man.

Some of them Gorey are so clueless it's beyond belief. You ask an educated Gorey guy to point at China on a map, and they can't, that is US Middle class for you. Some of them are dumber than a second coat of paint.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom