What's new

The growing community of Pakistani Texans

Chi-Town doesn't qualify as Texan...

My best buddy just moved to the Windy City.

Stuggling to get a job though. A qualified person at the verge of flipping burgers or some other dead-end job.

Q. Any Recruitment Agency you know of I can refer to?

What's does your friend do, is he in a business or technical field? Below recruiting firm is one of the best in Illinois both my brothers attained their 1st jobs within weeks (one is bio-chemistry major and other is computer programming).

Temp & Staffing Agency in Schaumburg, Illinois | Randstad USA

Give him this link and reach out they'll have him complete a profile and match him with a job and interview (they have a department that does nationwide as well).
Maxwell AFB has most Pak military officers coming for courses...that's how the community started.....

That makes sense.
For me when I see retired officers of Pak origin in US I always think of fraud cause majority like 90% deal in this. I have seen a flood of money coming into the US from foreign officers retired and serving.

Last edited:
What's does your friend do, is he in a business or technical field?
He's in - Marketing.

And he's already applied with: randstad

Lives in some area called Park Ridge, but is willing to commute.

What about Long Island?
Long Island maybe a bit better for now but won't stay like that for long.
I am looking for a place to move to, whole of US is open but want a good and large Pakistani community, Texas seems like a good option. New York/ New Jersey/ Long Island are horrible. A lot of companies moving from Silicon Valley to Austin, Texas. Need to move before house prices rocket.
Avoid Democrat controlled areas and you should be fine.

Conservative places in the US are highly Islamophobic unlike the liberal places.
People here in Texas are much nicer than the people in California. I know a lot of Texans and they have good hospitality. I never met an islamaphobic Texan. I'm sure their are some but they are loud and few.

In early 20 century the immigration that happened from modern day Pakistani and Indian Punjab came to California on ships via the pacific.

Ah, the Americas, scary place id rather stick to Europe, more specifically, England. Cosy place you have to try. But I do love me some western-based movies you know the cowboy gun-slinging ones.

People here in Texas are much nicer than the people in California. I know a lot of Texans and they have good hospitality. I never met an islamaphobic Texan. I'm sure their are some but they are loud and few.
I believe that's because of the very recent migration of Americans from nearby states to Texas. I find it hard to believe that Texan rednecks wouldn't be Islamophobic.
Super Liberal areas have their own issues. Speaking from experience here in Seattle.
I completely understand that and it becomes a big problem if your children are very young because that is the best time to brainwash someone. My point is that liberals aren't brave enough to kill Muslims unlike conservatives. You must also watch out for the conservative lunatics such as anti vaxxers, evangelicals and white supremacists etc.

I completely understand that and it becomes a big problem if your children are very young because that is the best time to brainwash someone. My point is that liberals aren't brave enough to kill Muslims unlike conservatives. You must also watch out for the conservative lunatics such as anti vaxxers, evangelicals and white supremacists etc.

That is what I am dealing with.
Anti Vaxxers exist in liberal circles as well. 20% of My home town's Police/Paramedics are not vaccinated and do not have any plans of doing so. They have till next week to get first shot or be fired...

Texas is currently a very looking to be a promising alternative with remote work.

I believe that's because of the very recent migration of Americans from nearby states to Texas. I find it hard to believe that Texan rednecks wouldn't be Islamophobic.

Conservatives can be like this anywhere......I got enough examples from Mardan.....

Most of the people that I met are native born Texans. Steryotypes hardly ever represent the truth.

Islamic Republic of Texas inshallah.
Bro. Don't joke about this subject because it can arouse all sorts of conspiracy theories about, Islam, Muslims, sharia in certain circles....you get my drift.
These perceptions of "Muslims taking over", while not true, can only be stoked by what you said. There are always people on the look out for statements like yours, that can be used against Muslims of Texas. So watch what you say please, because it can hurt the Muslims of Texas/US for no good reason.

Last edited:
Ah, the Americas, scary place id rather stick to Europe, more specifically, England. Cosy place you have to try. But I do love me some western-based movies you know the cowboy gun-slinging ones.

Come visit the Wild Wild West! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom