What's new

The first Iranian fighter in Syria

Did you ever heard a country named Turkey in ME.

Turkey is not capable to counter Iran, otherwise it would not need NATO-membership and it would not have US bases and US nukes on turkish soil, and it would not need US, German and dutch air defence system on turkish soil.

So Turkey is definitely no match for Iran, the Syria crises has shown who the babo of the region is!!!

Turkey is not capable to counter Iran, otherwise it would not need NATO-membership and it would not have US bases and US nukes on turkish soil, and it would not need US, German and dutch air defence system on turkish soil.

So Turkey is definitely no match for Iran, the Syria crises has shown who the babo of the region is!!!

Iran is not worth even to mention as a rival against Turkey.

Okay enjoy the fight..and both of you keep paying for weapons from the Americans and Russians.

This war is for power . If you don't have power , You'll be like Pakistan where dozens of people are killed every week by US drones and there is neither ball nor will to stop them .

Iran is not worth even to mention as a rival against Turkey.

Dude , Turkey has done a great job but under the shadow of US and Europe .

I'm waiting for the day your governors step out of US and European's way to see how strong it can be .

I didn't say that, read my post again.

my bad . :)

@S00R3NA

Enjoy the fights,just keep your extremist salafist, and ayatollah sh it away from Pakistan.

You will never be like Pakistan, enjoy the sanctions and 30% unemployment as well as a junk valued currency,in the meanwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
@S00R3NA

Enjoy the fights,just keep your extremist salafist, and ayatollah sh it away from Pakistan.

You will never be like Pakistan, enjoy the sanctions and 30% unemployment as well as a junk valued currency,in the meanwhile.

Never be like Pakistan? Thank God for that.

@ iranigirl

Seriously, stop giving me thanks, it insults me. You are the biggest punkhead ever, posting day and night about every fvcking topic on this forum. I'm sick of the **** that comes out of your mouth.

So stop giving me thanks, I can assure you, we have absolutely nothing in common!!!

This war is for power . If you don't have power , You'll be like Pakistan where dozens of people are killed every week by US drones and there is neither ball nor will to stop them .

Dude , Turkey has done a great job but under the shadow of US and Europe .

I'm waiting for the day your governors step out of US and European's way to see how strong it can be .

my bad . :)

Perhaps show of power means to round up a gang of rowdies and start beating embassy staff :coffee:

@S00R3NA

I'm hoping for that bro though Pakistan is our neighbor with a huge population of shias and God knows what ayatollahs and Qods forces going to do . I always prefer Pakistan to most arabs and hope we'll have better relations :)

We'll pass this situation otherwise people kick the governors' as$ and I'll be one of them as well .

@ iranigirl

Seriously, stop giving me thanks, it insults me. You are the biggest punkhead ever, posting day and night about every fvcking topic on this forum. I'm sick of the **** that comes out of your mouth.

So stop giving me thanks, I can assure you, we have absolutely nothing in common!!!

wow :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom