What's new

Iraq Is Trying to Escape the Iranian Cage, and Tehran Isn't Happy

2 months later and this man didnt lie

Oh no!! There are actually people with opposing views backed with concrete facts debunking butthurt propaganda. And thats a bad thing….

Its really hard to smear Iran when an Iranian factcheker is around pointing out the absurdity. If only this place and everywhere else became like the western shitstream propaganda (“media”). Where a propagandist just makes outlandish claims with 0 facts, and zero voice from the other side.

Being echo chambered around all their propaganda channels as “facts by the international community”.

Sorry butthurt pink panturk. You need to go to cnn or other western propaganda channels to find that garbage. This is a forum that actually has both sides openly discussing their points. The fact that Iran is right and you get butthurt when thats pointed out is irrelevant

Now go back to your mommies basement and cry some more about evil “pro IR” people on pdf.

Lastly i will point out that there wasnt anybody alive before 2009 that was more anyi government then me personally. I became the biggest pro government supporter through enlightening experience and common sense when my brain became mature enough to see past artificial “freedom” slave countries have and the real freedom a sovereign country like Iran has

Back
Top Bottom