What's new

The first Iranian fighter in Syria

Not exactly, much of what you wrote is false.

1.The extremist ideology in Pakistan was imported by Wahhabis , same situation in Afghanistan.

2.In the caucuses and parts of Russia, Again the Wahhabis are killing Sufis, They've already killed couple well-known Sufis.

3.Syria's situation, is like all the other Middle eastern countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, one family rules with iron fists, at least in Syria most people and minorities were protected by Assad.

Following a tripling in the price of oil in the mid-1970s and the progressive takeover of Saudi Aramco oil company between 1974 and 1980, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia acquired large sums of revenue from oil exports. It began to spend tens of billions of dollars throughout the Islamic World to promote the movement of Islam favored in that country — known as Salafi or Wahabbi Islam

Pakistan

Sufism has been a "part of the fabric of life in the Pakistan region for centuries".Salafi Islam is a more recent addition, having been introduced into Pakistan from "Arab-Afghans" (i.e. Arab and other Muslims from outside Afghanistan, who came to Pakistan to fight in Afghanistan) mujahedeen were fighting Soviet occupiers in the early 1980s. They found common agendas and support from Deobandi movement. In Pakistan the dynamic between Sufi Muslims and fundamentalists has lately entered an especially intense phase with the proliferation of militant groups.

There are hundreds of shrines to Sufi saints spread across the cities and countryside of Pakistan. From March 2005 to 2010, 209 people were killed and 560 injured in 29 attacks on Sufi shrines. In 2010 bomb attacks escalated, detonating in the presence of thousands of worshipers, and in the nation’s largest cities, such as Karachi and Lahore. Five attacks that year killed 64 people. At least some of the attacks are attributed to banned militant organizations of Salafi backgrounds.Salafist criticize dancing and drumming at shrine festivals, which in their view, does not accurately reflect the teachings and practice of the Prophet and his companions.

Russia, Dagestan

In late August 2012, a revered Sufi scholar Sheikh Said Afandi and 5 others were among killed in Dagestan suicide bomb attack. A seventy-five year old cleric in the Sufi Brotherhood, Afandi was a key Sufi leader in the North Caucasus and had publicly denounced Salafism.

Nothing you've said disproves my claim, all it does is draw is different conclusion based on what is common thought among people, but as you and I know, a vast majority of people are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to express their opinions.

Wahhabism wasn't and isn't the problem in Pakistan because to this day Wahhabis still don't make up even 2 percent of the population (not even in the Tribal regions), that's a common mistake that many people actually make. It wasn't the one to start encouraging war, it was the deobandi movement that did. The deobandi movement started out in the tribal regions on the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan, and a lot of it's teaching mixed tribal culture with Islamic thought. The Deobandis were pretty much the first ones to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan before any other faction got involved.

You mention that in the Caucuses that Wahhabis and Salafis are killing Sufis, but that's more to do with factional fighting than what my actual point was. Sufis were the ones to start an insurgency against Russia after Russia invaded the Caucuses, and they're still predominantly the main fighting force. Wahhabis killed them because Sufis are considered non-Muslims and many are accused of being Russian agents, as Russia tends to recruit Sufis as spies, because Sufis (like I said) make up the majority of the insurgency.

In Syria, Assad protected only those that would pledge loyalty to his family and kept Alawites in power. When 1 percent of the population rules over the 99% with a tyrannical fist and kills tens of thousands of people that peacefully march against dictatorship, there is no "at least". Doing the right thing doesn't automatically mean you're forgiven for all your terrible deeds. To this day, Assad and his family eat in luxury, while innocent people are slaughtered in his family's name.

Again, you're not addressing my points, only diverting them.

Read this somewhere:

"As long as there is profit in war, the world can never have peace"

I hope FSA behead this basiji infidel guy.

the fsa is terrorist, they deserve to be salughtered like pigs, even tho im a sunni (which dont really matter) im with the shia government of syria on this issue, before these fsa bastards came along syria was fine and peaceful.

Wahabism, Sunni, Shia, Sufism, Alawhite, Deobandi, Balwhari.... What can't we just be Muslims, we all believe in the same god don't we?

alawhite beliefs are far from islam, but yes the rest can be "just muslims"

.....and then they cry foul over "foreign intervention." :rolleyes:

hey pal... why are you crying now? he was the last one to intervene... Hezbollah was the last group, however when 100 THOUSANDS went to Syria to kill its people and to destroy the country, you didn't say a word... find it funny that now you people are upset because of one guy, or because Hezbollah at the end intervened in ONE TOWN TO DEFEND ITS BORDER VILLAGES, but you people didn't say a word when thousands of terrorists came to Syria... enough BS... try to be neutral you are a mod, you can't have a biased opinion when it comes to different countries other than yours or your nationality...

hey pal... why are you crying now? he was the last one to intervene... Hezbollah was the last group, however when 100 THOUSANDS went to Syria to kill its people and to destroy the country, you didn't say a word... find it funny that now you people are upset because of one guy, or because Hezbollah at the end intervened in ONE TOWN TO DEFEND ITS BORDER VILLAGES, but you people didn't say a word when thousands of terrorists came to Syria... enough BS... try to be neutral you are a mod, you can't have a biased opinion when it comes to different countries other than yours or your nationality...

don't give a sh!t bro ... just remember weeks ago ... before Iran's election ... they said : we are going to destroy Iran the same as Syria !!!

what happend !?

nothing ...

and now !!! look at other countries in the region ...

victory is near bro ...

some presents for persistent and courageous Syrian soldiers from Russia ;)
j5XsAwgt.jpg

Can you start a topic about sergei korolev ? :pop:
Ok, if you want, brother. But do not wait much from me - i will use wikipedia. I will dissapoint you - sorry for that I am not a expert.

Back
Top Bottom