What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Turkey is member of the UNO. UNO law says people vote for their own destiniy. Nobody expects turkey to negotiate.human rights are not negotiated but granted.

The problem is that you have war in eastern turkey and many thousand people are hunted and in misery. Turkey wants free visa for europe.

Thats impossible now because once we grant this, millions of kurds would try to escape this civil war. We would just open another pandoras box. As long turkey doesn´t solve this issue i dont see how free visa is possible.

I agree with you that more Pro-PKK would be a very big problem for Europe as well.They even attack on alone Turkish girl in a car just because she is a Turk and holding a Turkish flag on her car.

I can understand you well to be at the safe side against Kurdish immigrant threat but you would get benefit more if your governments does not provide weaponary to PKK terorists.

Your words reminded me the terorist suicide bombing at Ankara which is targeting Bus station and metro station(They were very close to each other).That ended up with 37 civilians dead.

As you are a person typing from far away from Turkey,you may clearly be under effect of Pro-PKK Propaganda which is well organized at Social media, it is well understandable for me that you may not get the clear picture.

I do not want to type more and make things more complicated but as a last word "If western nations continue to support PKK,PKK will do the same things to Western Nations that they are currently doing to Turkish People."

there is no visa agreement yet. Turkey doesnt fullfil the points demanded by EU and as long turkey doesn't match all points, there wont be no free visa for turkey. There was a report just today that EU did not make a visa deal but watch the progress done in turkey.

Once the kurds are in europe they are here. then we have this problem and we wont do this. sorry but thats plain and simple impossible.

many nations in the EU want this unholy deal burst for good. Afaik they dont even send the amount of money and even want give a veto. We dont need this deal because it just hurts us and gives us nothing in return.

turkey is in civil war in its east and we would open pandoras box if we do this deal.

@MarkusS Sorry but if your country do not want to be affected by the result of her acts, shouldn't take an active role by droping supplying some parties at war zone and become neutral.

Even you accept or not there is a fact that Turkey opened her border for (3,000,000 of) civilians(including Kurds as well) which are trying to escape from a war which your countries acting roles.

Instead of appreciatian on Turkey's humanitarian approach to this matter, accusing Turkey is a racist prejudice against Turkish nation...

i agree that we should stop funding any slimy group there and stop funding groups we dont understand and know. it makes more bad than good.
You are xenophobic but you are intelligent. You can't go around supporting PKK while cry about Daesh and other terrorist groups in EU. Terrorism is terrorism, if EU is interested in its security you guys should start listening to us with both ears. PKK is a terrorist organization by definition, since their activities are clear and they fight against a legitimate government with scumlike means. If we manage to clean PKK in our backyard, you risk these guys in your backyard. It is not in the interest of EU to antagonize Turkey and Turks, that's why your leaders need to start using their brains soon. Europe risks being overwhelmed by these Daesh and PKK sympathizers who can terrorize and destroy your societies, we can't hold them at bay forever, we are the last bastion, remember this

Spain solved its problem with ETA through negotiations. Ireland and UK with IRA also through talks.

The problem is we are not facing a group like eta - eta for example warned about bombs Pkk never did such a thing they want to strike and hurt.. we could say They (eta) are soft terrorists.. If I would ask you to negotiate and make a referendum with Is or alkaida you would send me to a doctor.. From our point of view talking about Pkk in this way is the same as if you talk about is or alkaida

Mate, this Markuss guys is a racist troll, who case is being reviewed by the mods now...I don't recommend to answer him, because his whole point is to try to show PKK legitimate and troll Turks...Just report his earliar posts where he was praising PKK and terrorism and he will be gone.

uiaua_7912.jpg

When a german advices you something, do the opposite... That will be the best to do for your good

Well i thought they fight for kurdish independence, which would be a legtitimate goal as far as the fight doesn´t get dirty from both sides. Why isnt there a referendum?
ISIS, AlQaeda, ETA, IRA,Boko Haram.....all terrorist organizations fight/fought for "independence"

Well i thought they fight for kurdish independence, which would be a legtitimate goal as far as the fight doesn´t get dirty from both sides. Why isnt there a referendum?
Have you ever seen a thief shouting he's gonna do theft before hand ? That wouldnt serve its goal would it ? No one gives a damn what mask they put, its their deeds that shows what they are. They killed 40000 civilians, most civils they killed are even Kurds, how's that helping the Kurds ? When the current government made investments on Kurdish regions, they tried to prevent it. The more government showed its good intentions the more they got bothered, why ? Cause their pretext got jeopardized, dont wanna waste time to point out such stupid fact but there are seriously stupid people believing anything

Im not talking about PKK. Pkk is a terrorist organisation. As long they are violent there is no room for talks. But you need to adress the problem to pull away their fuel.

I never praised terrorism. I adressed the problem. You may lack the intellectual capacity or the english vocabulary to understand what i meant.

There is no pact.

There is a point that free visa with turkey would flood europe with millions of turkish refugees. This would be counter productive. Beside that turkey does not match the points in any way.

Several european nations said they will veto this. Hungary for example and cyprus as well as France

And there is still my hope this stupid "pact" blasts because its not good for europe to get dependend on an oriental despot. I deeply believe we must do evrything o destroy this pathetic pact because it does more harm than good.

Turkey is not a partner. Can never be a partner and never was a partner.

Tell me how we proit when we open our doors and millions or turkish refugees flood europe? You have civil war in the east.

There cant be an automatism and i fear about our stability and security.

What problem will you address with PKK terrorists who want to divide Turkey ? Divide Turkey ?
These are not freedom fighters pall, who want rights for their minorities. the Turkish government already gave Kurds all the rights they want and has invested 100 billion dolars in East-Turkey in Kurdish neighborhoods. You don't know any of this but talk about a subject you have no knowledge of.
In addition to that, the government was for a long time in peace talks with pkk TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM.
But what have they done ? They used all the peace time to gather more power and to arm villages, the budget reserved to Kurdish towns were spent by PKK party leaders to plant mines and arm villages.
The Kurds have no problem with their government, the PKK is just a terrorist organization who use the Kurds as a pretext. Most of its members are not even Kurdish but made up of foreign descend from countries who have strategic designs on Turkey. Which makes it just a tool of global powers to counter Turkey.
Especially the last battles in East-Turkey are ordered to PKK by their masters to keep Turkey occupied while they design Turkey's neighbors. During the confrontation whole cities have been emptied by Kurdish citizens because of the PKK threat, the PKK transformed whole blocks of houses to one fortress by blowing holes between houses and booby-trapped the whole place. Why did the PKK carry the battle to the cities ? In middle of the Kurdish citizens which it allegedly protects or cares ? Everyone knows what is what but, some try to play with us and smiles in our faces pretends like it doesnt know. They breed the terrorists themselves, and later send them to action. But sometimes the snake you breed can attack yourself and now we have terrorist attacks all over Europe.

Im not talking about PKK. Pkk is a terrorist organisation. As long they are violent there is no room for talks. But you need to adress the problem to pull away their fuel.

I never praised terrorism. I adressed the problem. You may lack the intellectual capacity or the english vocabulary to understand what i meant.

There is no pact.

There is a point that free visa with turkey would flood europe with millions of turkish refugees. This would be counter productive. Beside that turkey does not match the points in any way.

Several european nations said they will veto this. Hungary for example and cyprus as well as France

And there is still my hope this stupid "pact" blasts because its not good for europe to get dependend on an oriental despot. I deeply believe we must do evrything o destroy this pathetic pact because it does more harm than good.

Turkey is not a partner. Can never be a partner and never was a partner.

Tell me how we proit when we open our doors and millions or turkish refugees flood europe? You have civil war in the east.

There cant be an automatism and i fear about our stability and security.

No body cares.....

In this thread we cherish our brave soldiers who fight and die for our motherland, for our sacred flag. Racists trolls like you has no room here...Go to European Section and open whatever thread you like...but don't stain this special thread with your presence.

-------------------------------------------------

Guys don't fall for this guy trap and go off-topic please....If you wanna talk about our relations with EU go to Politics section and talk there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom