What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

It's nice to have an account in here and being warned by a mod on my second day here. :D But my first post ever was not and off- topic at all. Anyway.

I read some news about killed terrorist everyday... how reliable are all those news that circulate in the turkish news sites?

It's nice to have an account in here and being warned by a mod on my second day here. :D But my first post ever was not and off- topic at all. Anyway.

I read some news about killed terrorist everyday... how reliable are all those news that circulate in the turkish news sites?

@WebMaster @Horus @Imran Khan @madmusti

@cabatli_53 is non tolerable administrating. His time here as MOD made some sections ridicilous.

We watch him and laugh about his behavior . He is Mr. I. A. LOL

He deletes or closed already serious threads, but allowed others from his "fanboys" e.g. Turkish Poker Gambler on Forbes.

No language skills, others translate his posts and he uses the accounts and PW's of his fanboys !

@WebMaster @Horus @Imran Khan @madmusti

@cabatli_53 is non tolerable administrating. His time here as MOD made some sections ridicilous.

We watch him and laugh about his behavior . He is Mr. I. A. LOL

He deletes or closed already serious threads, but allowed others from his "fanboys" e.g. Turkish Poker Gambler on Forbes.

No language skills, others translate his posts and he uses the accounts and PW's of his fanboys !

It is time to request permanent ban for you Hurshid !

Tolerance !

He and his fanboys are wannabe's.... what else ever, not to be taken much serious. Migrating from one to an other forum

The guy is already banned . WHY do you talk to me , wannabe ?

Just calm down cowboy and stay away from defense related threads, I am requesting some actions for you ! You just received an off-topic warning point but shouting like end of the World is near. Whenever you got banned, You came here with a new account for crying, while cursing to me. Just try to be a man and accept your off-topic posts drailed the actual subject. Cause of that fact, You received such a warning punishment but You should remember that I have warned you many times regarding multiple account issues and deleted tens of your new log-ins in this forum but You keep attacking to me with your other accounts now which needs a permanent ban I think.

Last edited:
Tolerance !

He and his fanboys are wannabe's.... what else ever, not to be taken much serious. Migrating from one to an other forum

The guy is already banned . WHY do you talk to me , wannabe ?

Of topic

But one thing I miss and expect from him, sake of peace he should ban not only one member.

Guys what happened ? Why you ganging up one another ? There was no need for this. From what i saw of Hurshid's posts, he is well informed about Turkish defence topics. He could have contributed alot to different subjects.
But i agree, he shouldnt have go berserk and use such bad language towards Cabatli_53. Needless to say his insults doesnt do justice, as i read Cabatli's posts for some years now on different forums and i have yet to see anyone contributing equal amounts as him.

cgv_fokwwaaav0o.jpglae0uua.jpg

Guys what happened ? Why you ganging up one another ? There was no need for this. From what i saw of Hurshid's posts, he is well informed about Turkish defence topics. He could have contributed alot to different subjects.
But i agree, he shouldnt have go berserk and use such bad language towards Cabatli_53. Needless to say his insults doesnt do justice, as i read Cabatli's posts for some years now on different forums and i have yet to see anyone contributing equal amounts as him.

Agree with you!

Back
Top Bottom