What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

As far as i know yes it is a standalone system and you can put it on everything you want.. Even on personnel carriers.

New law will legitimate and protect TSK without limits. Congratulations. Günaydin AK Partisi

m.haber3.com/askere-super-yetki-geliyor-3964760h.htm

Can you explain it a little bit more?

I wonder if AKKOR system will be integrated to only Altay tanks or the rest such as the mentioned ones above will be gifted as well ?

We could have been watching AKKOR on job in that video

I have heard you want to integrated on your IFV and APC also. Altay get multi barrel (+6) APS. Last ones double barrel as we have seen in some promotion videos.

Ankara, terörle mücadelede yeni bir dönem başlatıyor.

Devlet, PKK'nın tüm gücünü en kuvvetli askeri yöntemlerle yok etmek için son hazırlıklarını yapıyor. Bugüne kadarBaşbakan'ın yazılı emri ile terörle mücadele operasyonlarını yürüten Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, teröristle en etkili mücadele için yeni bir yasal yetki ve korumayla donatılacak. Yeni yasal düzenlemeyle askerlere işledikleri iddia edilecek suçlara karşı koruma getirilecek.

Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri'nin terörle mücadelesi yeni bir döneme giriyor. Genelkurmay Başkanlığı, İçişleri Bakanlığı ve Başbakanlık yeni bir yasal düzenleme üzerinde çalışıyor.

Yeni yasayla Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, terörle mücadele için, aynı sınır ötesi tezkerelerinde olduğu gibi özel olarak yetkilendirilecek, ayrıca teröristle mücadelesi nedeniyle bir askerin yargılanması gündeme gelirse, soruşturma ilgili bakanın onayına bağlı olacak.

Yani asker, terörle mücadele operasyonlarında tam yetki ve koruma zırhıyla donatılmış olacak.

NE TÜR DEĞİŞİKLİKLER YAPILACAK?
Yasal düzenlemenin iki önemli boyutu olacak. Biri yetkilendirme. Aynı sınır ötesi tezkelerinde olduğu gibi yetkilendirmenin süresi, hangi bölgelerde geçerli olacağı yeri ve hangi yöntemleri kapsayacağı ayrıca düzenlenecek.

Yasa metnine, "Genelkurmay Başkanı, Bakanlar Kurulu'nun kararı, Başbakan'ın direktifi ile terör tehditi ile karşı karşıya kalınan (belirlenecek) bölgelerde, (belirlenecek) yöntemlerle, (belirlenecek) sürede mücadele yapmaya yetkilidir" ifadesinin konulması planlanıyor.

Terör tehditine karşı olan bu yetkinin, istenildiğinde siyasi otorite tarafından sona erdirilmesi mümkün olacak.

Düzenlemenin diğer boyutu ise güvence. Yasa metninde, teröristle mücadelesi sırasında askere, işlediği iddia edilebilecek suçlara karşı koruma sağlanıyor. İlerleyen yıllarda görevi sebebiyle suçlanabilecek askerlerin yargılanabilmesi için soruşturma izni, Milli Savunma Bakanı veya İçişleri Bakanı onayına bağlanacak. Burada da amaç, "Askerin yalan beyanlarla yargılanmasının önüne geçmek" olarak özetleniyor.

Çalışmalarda sona gelindi. önümüzdeki günlerde taslağın açıklanması planlanıyor.

I dont know much about PKK. Over here they arent shown to be "so bad". So its a terrorist organisation.

Is there any plan for negotiations or at least talks to solve this? This conflict goes on far too long and it seems it can´t be won with war.

Spain solved its problem with ETA through negotiations. Ireland and UK with IRA also through talks.

The Turkish government tried to negotiate in 2013, but the PKK only used the ceasefire to gather strength. They never took it seriously.

I dont know much about PKK. Over here they arent shown to be "so bad". So its a terrorist organisation.

Is there any plan for negotiations or at least talks to solve this? This conflict goes on far too long and it seems it can´t be won with war.

Spain solved its problem with ETA through negotiations. Ireland and UK with IRA also through talks.

Thats the type of mentality Europe has been living by. Down playing terrorists. They listed the PKK as a terrorist organisation but they arent enforcing it. It is in its core and entirety a terrorist organisation, no need for down playing.

We tried talks, but that failed. Instead of commiting to peace like they have claimed, they used the oppurtunity to recruit more members and re-arms themselfs. It is estimated that they recruited nearly 10.000 new members during the peace talks. They are through and through terrorist scum.

Does PKK comitt terror outside turkey`?

Armed no but they deal more with drugs in Europe and

Here in middle east you solve it with force, those are cruel facts.

You can't have negotiations with this terrorists unless u minimaze their armed groups, we had so many ceasefires yet they broke it with absurd reasonings...

PKK was not seen as a terrorist group in Europe but as far as i remember they assassinated someone in Sweden(not sure about the country) and after that the europeans started to call them terrorists but before they didn't really cared.

They don't fight for Kurdish people or their rights, they fight for money..
Throughout the years the PKK was used by various countries even by lrak and Syria(we almost declared war on Syria back in the day because they kept their leader hidden in syria)

You give them money and they'll be your dog, you see any country who has something against the Turkish Republic will use this terrorists against us.

But the conflict is a little bit more complicated than as it seems.

Well i thought they fight for kurdish independence, which would be a legtitimate goal as far as the fight doesn´t get dirty from both sides. Why isnt there a referendum?
And what exactly makes it legitimate? There was never a Kurdish state in the last millenia, so tell why is it legitimate?
This country hast been drawn with rulers, every inch is soaked with our soldiers blood.

Referandum he says. :rofl:

Well they obviously want be independend. If they want stay with turkey so be it. If they want be independend so be it as well.

There is nothing to lose but evrything to win. Look in UK with Scotland. They made a referendum and Scotland voted to stay part of the UK.

I did read at wiki already 30.000 people killed in turkey because thise conflict.
Out of 14 million kurds only a couple thousand indeed joined pkk, if such a mass wanted independence then they would have done it already, many Kurdish tribes already declared that they are with Turkish state.
There is north Iraq with own language, flag, anthem etc. for the rest who doesnt want to live in Turkey, but ironically North Iraq is a Turkish ally though.

then why no referendum? If so many kurds vote for turkey that would be a powerful symbol for the world and PKK.
First of all we dont negotiate about soil, its Turkey period, as said those who dont want to live in Turkey can go to Iraqi Kurdistan thats enough.
As for the rest of the world, we dont really give a crap about whats is being said, we are alone in this fight so nobody has a say in this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom