What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Basically they are saying, what ever you do, we will spot it....or else they wouldn't make it public.
actually i dont care about kandil anymore. Syria is our new Kandil and its supported by other nations. If we attack Syria they gonna say stop. Like they did before when we shell them.

actually i dont care about kandil anymore. Syria is our new Kandil and its supported by other nations. If we attack Syria they gonna say stop. Like they did before when we shell them.
"Kandil" Güneydoğudur ve Kürtlerin çoğunlukta olduğu bütün şehirlerdir.Bu iş başladığından beri gerçek budur ama bu ülkede halkta devlette yıllarca bu gerçeği inkar etmeyi seçti kafasını kuma gömdü bu yüzden de bu problem yıllardır bitirilemedi ve bitirilemeyecek.

Last edited:
man this pkk scum thing will never end..

hey today some german came and asked if I am a kurd.. they are left wing germans wich gang up with PKK searching for kurdish familes.. together in hate..

we really dont know the amount of partnership with PKK and germans and other turkey haters..

kurds are well organized in germany.. they pay pkk taxes from home and work , sell drugs and woman.. they are organized via facebook , twitter and whatsapp always ready for voilence..
(for excample someone has a problem he will get hundrets of facebook haters threatening him.. I saw It whole city and kurds 120 kilometers around the city threatening one guy)

really I cant wait the day when kurds in germany will backstab the germans I'll enjoy the show

man this pkk scum thing will never end..

hey today some german came and asked if I am a kurd.. they are left wing germans wich gang up with PKK searching for kurdish familes.. together in hate..

we really dont know the amount of partnership with PKK and germans and other turkey haters..

kurds are well organized in germany.. they pay pkk taxes from home and work , sell drugs and woman.. they are organized via facebook , twitter and whatsapp always ready for voilence..
(for excample someone has a problem he will get hundrets of facebook haters threatening him.. I saw It whole city and kurds 120 kilometers around the city threatening one guy)

really I cant wait the day when kurds in germany will backstab the germans I'll enjoy the show

The thing is that will never happen because even kurds aren't that stupid.

And yeah u are right we should do something about it.

The Turks in Europe in generall should stick up with other people such as Azerbaijanis & Other Turkic people, Chechens(they support us in almost every case tho) etc etc..

Germans are just disgusting, these people call our Nationalist movement *ultra-über faschist* and show us as we were some kind of terrorist group but when it comes to Kurds and PKK they show them as the Democratic-Secular(what a bullshit) freedom fighters oh wait Worker's party...They'd like to ignore all the facts and rather listen this mountain rats which makes me throw up honestly.

lt's actually a shame since we were such great allies & friends with Germans back in the day but now all that has changed.

There are almost 3 Million Turks living in Germany and yet we have no political party or anyone who can hear our problems although we have some *Turks* in the parlament but this guys again are somehow always against Turkish people and Turkey(u know what i'm talking about) they have Turkish names but they act more like crypto armenians.

And yeah u are right we should do something about it.

The Turks in Europe in generall should stick up with other people such as Azerbaijanis & Other Turkic people, Chechens(they support us in almost every case tho) etc etc..

Germans are just disgusting, these people call our Nationalist movement *ultra-über faschist* and show us as we were some kind of terrorist group but when it comes to Kurds and PKK they show them as the Democratic-Secular(what a bullshit) freedom fighters oh wait Worker's party...They'd like to ignore all the facts and rather listen this mountain rats which makes me throw up honestly.

lt's actually a shame since we were such great allies & friends with Germans back in the day but now all that has changed.

There are almost 3 Million Turks living in Germany and yet we have no political party or anyone who can hear our problems although we have some *Turks* in the parlament but this guys again are somehow always against Turkish people and Turkey(u know what i'm talking about) they have Turkish names but they act more like crypto armenians.
Many of the Turkish parliamentarians in German parties are deeply connected with Feto. And all know that their primary objective is ruining Turkey since they despise the current government in Turkey

when they will be in masses they will do it.. for now when they are angry they attack everything from policemen to tawn halls they bite the hand wich feeds them.. they always did it and always will do it..

we were such great allies & friends

since they day the first turks came you could see that they arn't our allies and friends..

allies? such a thing only exists in the brain of some ppl its a fairy tale..you cant take them (EU and so on ) as allies

This is from September back in 2015 but I think I should post it here anyway. A group of PKK members held a protest in Stockholm and started to attack police officers, throwing stones at them and attacking their vehicles.

The Swedes in the comment section seem very angry about this, if more of these kinds of things happen then the public opinion about the PKK will go down and the politicians will be forced to do something about people who support the group within Sweden.

All SPD Governments in former BRD saw the Turks as " Gastarbeiter" and never wanted real integration, they accepted and supported "Ghettoism" to make life uncomfortable for them. In the 16- year area of Chancelor Kohl Turks were allowed to make business without restrictions and Turks contributed much positive to German Economy.
If you have time read Prof. Lucke in Focus magazine where he analyzes the recent developments in Germany and Turkey and point out that German Society seems to be jealous of the economic growth in Turkey.

He writes : " Böhnemann is a coward dirty female pig "!

http://www.focus.de/politik/experte...rmann-ist-eine-feige-drecksau_id_5443153.html

I have read the article. One of the most objective article I have seen since years!

RESPECT!

21 leş at Nusaybin trying to escape to Kamışlı...
u_3468.jpg

I couldnt find any useful information about this system at their website.

Their website: stm com tr/en/

Only some low quality articles from mainstream media.

Can anybody help me find any brochure or official link about this system? I m really interested.

I couldnt find any useful information about this system at their website.

Their website: stm com tr/en/

Only some low quality articles from mainstream media.

Can anybody help me find any brochure or official link about this system? I m really interested.

STM "IS" the official source about this system. If there isn't any information about the system in their web site that means ,unfortunately, we won't find anywhere else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom