What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Tübitak Sezer detector

tbitakmayn-1.jpg

Turkey has developed usefull sensors/systems to fight against terrorism. The most strategic of them are the unmanned aerial vehicles. Turkish Army is being feeded by various institutes from Vestel, Kale, TAI to meet the surveillance requirements. Most of current point operations of special forces are being provided by those UAV's but We should immediately finish development of armed UAV's. TAI plays a critical role on systems Turkish Army is deadly require to fight against PKK but From T-129 Atak to ANka-S, Anka-TP, TAI projects are systematically delaying. We should find a solution to accelerate those roadways. According to plan, TAI must deliver 12 T-129 B1 attack helicopters to TLF in this year. I hope There won't be a delay in this phase.

A good way to keep people from joining the YDGH (PKK youth wing) is by keeping kids busy in the summer. Make them have to take summer classes and have a 90% attendance requirement. If you don't complete these courses you can not graduate from school. No parent will allow their kid to cause trouble on the street when their whole educational career is on the line. By doing this you keep the kids busy all year so they don't have time to join PKK. The courses can be on various topics like math, science,or writing where they have to write big research papers. I guarantee you that this in itself will reduce unrest.

We all know these conflicts are won by LOTS of attack helicopters and LOTS of drones (both armed and unarmed). So Turkey, get to work on ANKA and ATAK. At least 100 ATAKS need to be in stock. And at least 40-50 ANKAs.

We all know these conflicts are won by LOTS of attack helicopters and LOTS of drones (both armed and unarmed). So Turkey, get to work on ANKA and ATAK. At least 100 ATAKS need to be in stock. And at least 40-50 ANKAs.

Yes boss, right away boss.. Gibs monies ?

Thats alot of ankas maybe some smaller cheaper UAV's.

Guided artillery munitions are desperately needed

@Hakan Dear Hakan, the same make Terror organizations in Turkey and Europe, if they go to Turkey they have to join the camps otherwise they are punished. If they leave in Europe they must join camps in Austria, Netherlands, France and Germany !

A good way to keep people from joining the YDGH (PKK youth wing) is by keeping kids busy in the summer. Make them have to take summer classes and have a 90% attendance requirement. If you don't complete these courses you can not graduate from school. No parent will allow their kid to cause trouble on the street when their whole educational career is on the line. By doing this you keep the kids busy all year so they don't have time to join PKK. The courses can be on various topics like math, science,or writing where they have to write big research papers. I guarantee you that this in itself will reduce unrest.

good idea but first make the summer holiday shorter 6 weeks are enough.. :)

Munitions called Bozok is even ready for delivering a painfull surprize death to those mountain rats but The platform itself called Anka-S that those munitions are planning to be carried, is not...

bozok.jpg

Thats alot of ankas maybe some smaller cheaper UAV's.

Guided artillery munitions are desperately needed

Çaldiran is the best tactical UAV of the World thanks to its superior specifications. Others can't even approach to what Caldiran is performaing at present. In terms of surveillance, Turkey won't meet any difficulties against PKK but We immediately need armed ANKA.

Bayraktar_Taktik_IHA_Ucus_Esnasinda.JPG

@cabatli_53 Brother I follow and admire these guys for a long time. TB2 has already 38 kg payload capacity;

do you think that there is a rapid possibility to icrease payload and integrate Bozok or some comparable mini bombs,
there was former an other unguided mini bomb Project ? I forgot the Name ?

Çaldiran is the best tactical UAV of the World thanks to its superior specifications. Others can't even approach to what Caldiran is performaing at present. In terms of surveillance, Turkey won't meet any difficulties against PKK but We immediately need armed ANKA.

Bayraktar_Taktik_IHA_Ucus_Esnasinda.JPG

Bro, what's the hold up on Anka? Last time I heard any news, SSM was demanding more indigenous components.. But they are buying more foreign components..

@cabatli_53 Brother I follow and admire these guys for a long time. TB2 has already 38 kg payload capacity;

do you think that there is a rapid possibility to icrease payload and integrate Bozok or some comparable mini bombs,
there was former an other unguided mini bomb Project ? I forgot the Name ?

Bro, Tactical UAV's are mostly developed for just surveillance missions. It is same for Bayraktar. At the beggining of project, Missile payload is not considered as requirement so I don't suppose they will try to apply integration of some munitions which cause to sacrifice superior performance of TB-2 but I believe They were the one who is able to develop one of the best MALE UAV If their institutes charged to develop.

@Technogaianist Altay currently is all about a MBT. But in future, probably on mid terms when TAF armored divisions start thinking to retire support vechiles based on MBTs, Leo1 and M-60 types mostly. They will likely ask Otokar to come up with new variants based on Altay chasis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom