What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

OK Sol ution for pkk just give them piece of land take. From syria equivalent to small province named as Kurdistan so thease rats endd their armed campaign

they wont you dont know them they are not like many ppl on earth.. under peace process they used that to get their ppl in government structure and used them to plant 100 kg 200 kg or 500 kg bombs under streets and buildings..

we are talking about ppl who also kill their self declared own ppl they do not attack only police or military object no mostly they kill jurdish teacher and ppl on social fields who care about other ppls children or life..last year they also attacked arab students because they were arabs (maybe they know that there are a handfull arab states that are not syria or iraq..)..

I ask you would you give alqaida a land ? would you even consider this? look we went so far and so soft but these ppl have a idotic mindset they are psychos look I know some ppl of this groub personally and for excample they see some children tortured let it be in arab world let it be in middle asia or myanmar or somewhere else they put that thing on facebook or youtube and write "turkish military did this to kurdish children" they dont have moral standards in their thing like you or me.. here in germany this ppl look out for men with beard if they have a long beard and look like muslims and the worst is if they have a long beard and no mustache than they attack them physically..

this ppl are not like any terorist groub that had existed in EU .. compared to them we could say in EU you only had some rebels and demonstrants.. but in turkey we face real terrorists not some students with different opinions..

so I know it you would never accept alqaida so why do you think we would accept PKK? in my eyes PKK is much worser than al qaida because al qaida is no real threat in US or Eu and those tiny attacks or psyeudo attacks wich is labeled as islamist attack who knows what they have been in reality also they were peanuts compared to that what we face since decades..

they wont you dont know them they are not like many ppl on earth.. under peace process they used that to get their ppl in government structure and used them to plant 100 kg 200 kg or 500 kg bombs under streets and buildings..

we are talking about ppl who also kill their self declared own ppl they do not attack only police or military object no mostly they kill jurdish teacher and ppl on social fields who care about other ppls children or life..last year they also attacked arab students because they were arabs (maybe they know that there are a handfull arab states that are not syria or iraq..)..

I ask you would you give alqaida a land ? would you even consider this? look we went so far and so soft but these ppl have a idotic mindset they are psychos look I know some ppl of this groub personally and for excample they see some children tortured let it be in arab world let it be in middle asia or myanmar or somewhere else they put that thing on facebook or youtube and write "turkish military did this to kurdish children" they dont have moral standards in their thing like you or me.. here in germany this ppl look out for men with beard if they have a long beard and look like muslims and the worst is if they have a long beard and no mustache than they attack them physically..

this ppl are not like any terorist groub that had existed in EU .. compared to them we could say in EU you only had some rebels and demonstrants.. but in turkey we face real terrorists not some students with different opinions..

so I know it you would never accept alqaida so why do you think we would accept PKK? in my eyes PKK is much worser than al qaida because al qaida is no real threat in US or Eu and those tiny attacks or psyeudo attacks wich is labeled as islamist attack who knows what they have been in reality also they were peanuts compared to that what we face since decades..
I agree with the crowd the PKK comes from. They have no moral standards and just look for how they can benefit in any situation. They play to win and don't care how they do it. Even if they got every inch of land they said was theirs they would not leave us alone. The only way to deal with these people is to be very harsh and crush them. They are like an annoying dog that never leaves (the dog is better), the Europeans haven't figured these guys out yet. Maybe if they spend a week with them they will see their mentality and how they operate in everyday life. For a short test they can prepare a bowl of soup and let everyone eat from the same bowl, you will see them be inconsiderate. Then they can watch them drive around town and see them more. They are just cheap opportunists low level street Kurds not quality people we have in the east who have a good behavior and are considerate and sensitive, The Europeans don't know that they are being tricked by these guys. They say they are refugees and persecuted to get the european peoples money. European's gladly pay up to stand against the evil Turk who oppresses the weak but they don't know that the PKK crowd is sucking them dry and laughing all the way to the bank. :D

The only way to deal with these people is to be very harsh and crush them.

they and their families must get consequences.. family and family tree is everything for them so they should be made responsible with their wealth

ou government does not do the right thing.. they must look out for pkk in social media facebook twitter etc etc.. and those scums from outside the country who are for them should not be allowed to have a house in turkey their money must be freezed..

OK Sol ution for pkk just give them piece of land take. From syria equivalent to small province named as Kurdistan so thease rats endd their armed campaign

The only 'solution' for them is dipping them into acid. But if their supporters would like to give a state for them in the US, or in Germany, or the UK, then why not your idea sounds great!

Hey Turkish bros and sis. I would just like to tell you that if a member by the name of Peaceful Civilian with a Pakistani flag comments on Turkish issues, he is a retard and degenerate that no Pakistani respects. Please don't judge the Pakistani people by this troll retard's posts. Thank you.
There are many indian false flaggers here also

they and their families must get consequences.. family and family tree is everything for them so they should be made responsible with their wealth

ou government does not do the right thing.. they must look out for pkk in social media facebook twitter etc etc.. and those scums from outside the country who are for them should not be allowed to have a house in turkey their money must be freezed..

indeed turkey should cut the bullshit start executing the pkk and deport their families wherever they want to go how can you accept people who spit on your flag, when you made peace with them they literally started planting bombs everywhere you known their towns would france germany uk accept an isis state in their country of course not why should turkey accept the trash

political correctness will destroy your country, start executing terrorists and deporting their families asap clean your country, those people hate your country to death

I swear to God if you keep this crap going turkey will be destroyed execute and deport, if this shit happened to any country in europe at best they would deport all those people, you need an inquisition nationalism based

to the military and turkish police aim to kill cut the bullshit any traitor aim to kill

The only 'solution' for them is dipping them into acid. But if their supporters would like to give a state for them in the US, or in Germany, or the UK, then why not your idea sounds great!
I agree for killing but i support a clean kill using the court system then execution

indeed turkey should cut the bullshit start executing the pkk and deport their families wherever they want to go how can you accept people who spit on your flag, when you made peace with them they literally started planting bombs everywhere you known their towns would france germany uk accept an isis state in their country of course not why should turkey accept the trash

political correctness will destroy your country, start executing terrorists and deporting their families asap clean your country, those people hate your country to death

I swear to God if you keep this crap going turkey will be destroyed execute and deport, if this shit happened to any country in europe at best they would deport all those people, you need an inquisition nationalism based

to the military and turkish police aim to kill cut the bullshit any traitor aim to kill

I agree for killing but i support a clean kill using the court system then execution

traitor are not meant to be left alone no matter the way you look at it wether you are religious or an atheist the right thing to do is execute and deport

The court system cant handle the load, I see no reason to keep them alive for extended periods of time and then letting them go in 'genel af' (general pardons)... The cost of advocates in Turkey is so high, that it amazes me... that they can't even handle a the current system..

Gone are the days when the enemy named a battlefield and fought like men. The enemies we have today are cowardice they don't see anything wrong in targeting the unsuspecting civilian. For them, they are fair game.
Now, when will we fight back? Bombing a few places here and there in North Iraq is not seem to be working.
Arrests here and there and from time-to-time is not preventing any attacks. Are our leaders completely useless?

Gone are the days when the enemy named a battlefield and fought like men. The enemies we have today are cowardice they don't see anything wrong in targeting the unsuspecting civilian. For them, they are fair game.
Now, when will we fight back? Bombing a few places here and there in North Iraq is not seem to be working.
Arrests here and there and from time-to-time is not preventing any attacks. Are our leaders completely useless?

you start doing the effective thing deport their asses seize their homes give them to the poor syrians, you have whole villages hating on you close to the syrian border just do it don't get me wrong not everyone there is bad but having pro pkk population on your soil even worse having them on the border is not a smart, pkk pyd themselves displaced arabs in syria use their own medicine on them

more than fifteen years you still deal with the same bullshit do the right thing and your problems will be gone in no time

if those commies were in charge of turkey and you were the minority you think you would still be alive ? of course not they are using your humanity to destroy you, this world is cruel being too humane is suicide

you start doing the effective thing deport their asses seize their homes give them to the poor syrians, you have whole villages hating on you close to the syrian border just do it don't get me wrong not everyone there is bad but having pro pkk population on your soil even worse having them on the border is not a smart, pkk pyd themselves displaced arabs in syria use their own medicine on them

more than fifteen years you still deal with the same bullshit do the right thing and your problems will be gone in no time

ln past we did stuff like that but most things changed now thanks to Erdoğan.

This guys party changed so many laws regarding terrorism in the last decade just to join EU.

But their supporters are hard conservatives that's the irony.

if those commies were in charge of turkey and you were the minority you think you would still be alive ? of course not they are using your humanity to destroy you, this world is cruel being too humane is suicide
Its not that easy,they are Turkish passport holding citizens.

ln past we did stuff like that but most things changed now thanks to Erdoğan.

This guys party changed so many laws regarding terrorism in the last decade just to join EU.

But their supporters are hard conservatives that's the irony.

He gave them a chance which is normal they even had the chance to rule the nation after some time instead of using this chance and integrate they packed bombs and planted them everywhere they back stabbed you

It is so easy. Pass the law and remove their citizenship. Kyrgyzstan is doing this right now, with referandum;
http://www.azernews.az/region/106316.html

"...the authorities will be able to deprive the Kyrgyz nationals of citizenship in cases if they join the Islamist groups in the Middle East, Afghanistan or Pakistan..."

Just change it to "...the Turkish authorities will be able to deprive the Turkish nationals of citizenship in cases if they support/join the Pan-Kurdist Racist movements in Earth..." and problem will be fixed.

Laws can always be changed the safety of the nation comes first, even the us is deporting people obama deported people more than bush did nothing wrong with that, they hate turkey why should they be allowed to live there make no sense.

Back
Top Bottom