What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

OK Sol ution for pkk just give them piece of land take. From syria equivalent to small province named as Kurdistan so thease rats endd their armed campaign

It's to late to give them piece of land, because it would send wrong signal to other terrorist groups.

RIP!

the should be no bowing down to terrorist, the pkk are on their last breath. all it needs is a clean up in qadil and then we are done.. i have done alot of research in pkk activities and the strenth of pkk dpesn't come from the southeast or syria or diyarbakir, it comes from germnay and belgium these two countries are their save heaven. allot of high ranking offical are roaming aroud in the street of brussels and berlin, so what we should be doing is send a couple of highly trianed Mit agent there and kill them, when i say kill i don't mean grab an ak47 and go rampage, i mean like the israeli mossad/cia, poisoning their food drinks, and leave no evidence behind.. but doing that will require allot of balls and inteligence, which none of our current leaders have..

where are you from?

OK Sol ution for pkk just give them piece of land take. From syria equivalent to small province named as Kurdistan so thease rats endd their armed campaign

No, solution is to kill all those terrorists and supporters. thats the only solution. and do you think they will give up after giving them pieace of land?

Hey Turkish bros and sis. I would just like to tell you that if a member by the name of Peaceful Civilian with a Pakistani flag comments on Turkish issues, he is a retard and degenerate that no Pakistani respects. Please don't judge the Pakistani people by this troll retard's posts. Thank you.

Attack could be both isis/pkk, modus of operandi indicates pkk but don't know. Gov being hush-hush = big number of wounded/killed.

It is most propubly PKK.

PKK and ISIS aims Civilian targets. The difference is, IS doesnt aim non-civil targets in other countries. They want to scare people, not officers. And police? Come on.

If the main target was civilians, i would agree with you about "both PKK and IS could be", but it is not since Minister said that terror attack's target was police.

:tup:
Hey Turkish bros and sis. I would just like to tell you that if a member by the name of Peaceful Civilian with a Pakistani flag comments on Turkish issues, he is a retard and degenerate that no Pakistani respects. Please don't judge the Pakistani people by this troll retard's posts. Thank you.
like our lefties. They always hide in those words. Wears glasses, sticks tongue out. Peaseful, unmanist, venomist. etc. these people are everywhere. I think they got some serious illness.

l'm so tired of Kurds as many Turks are so l would give them some cities of Eastern Turkey but many Turkish people would get angry on me.

The problem here is that many Kurds wouldn't even accept that since millions of them live in Turkish cities with very high wealth.
we did not get this land from them .they all moved here from iran.they can go back any time they want ..
Show me a kurdish sign in easter Turkey? any historical bridge ,building or mosque made by Kurdish?

the should be no bowing down to terrorist, the pkk are on their last breath. all it needs is a clean up in qadil and then we are done.. i have done alot of research in pkk activities and the strenth of pkk dpesn't come from the southeast or syria or diyarbakir, it comes from germnay and belgium these two countries are their save heaven. allot of high ranking offical are roaming aroud in the street of brussels and berlin, so what we should be doing is send a couple of highly trianed Mit agent there and kill them, when i say kill i don't mean grab an ak47 and go rampage, i mean like the israeli mossad/cia, poisoning their food drinks, and leave no evidence behind.. but doing that will require allot of balls and inteligence, which none of our current leaders have..
very true and agreed 100 percent!
pkk head=Syria,irak,iran which we can handle
pkks heart =France,Germany,(Sweeden,swirszland ,belgium! ) ..
i am trying not to buy anything made from France,germany ..

Back
Top Bottom