What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

It is so easy. Pass the law and remove their citizenship. Kyrgyzstan is doing this right now, with referandum;
http://www.azernews.az/region/106316.html

"...the authorities will be able to deprive the Kyrgyz nationals of citizenship in cases if they join the Islamist groups in the Middle East, Afghanistan or Pakistan..."

Just change it to "...the Turkish authorities will be able to deprive the Turkish nationals of citizenship in cases if they support/join the Pan-Kurdist Racist movements in Earth..." and problem will be fixed.
Yes on paper it looks so easy but just on paper,you know it will never happen with this government in charge.

Yes on paper it looks so easy but just on paper,you know it will never happen with this government in charge.

I know. I just show that it is easy to do that. I didnt claim AKP would do that. But it is clearly possible to do that since poor Kyrgyzstan is able to do that.

Laws can always be changed the safety of the nation comes first, even the us is deporting people obama deported people more than bush did nothing wrong with that, they hate turkey why should they be allowed to live there make no sense.
Not comparable,the Turkish situation is far to complicated.
These people lived there for centuries,where would they be sent?

So they will go where they came from, to Syria, Iraq and Iran? No need to worry about Racist PKK supporters. They deserve to die.

those who used weapons against the state easy execution they are murderers they deserve to die

did you try to ask, the government will listen if the population ask for it, push your leaders i am sure they will do it

you have to cut this shit once and for all no more peace deport all the rats and stop being politically correct

show me a single rally who asked for it, i mean specifically to execute and deport pkk terrorists and their families

you have to also known that europe will be more distant from you when you do it but at least you would have peace at home

even european countries like france denmark, are stribing people their citizenship, and they call themselves human right ativists, why can't we do too, its simple once you join pkk ypg or what ever the fvck they are called, you lose your citizenship your house. money clothes, everything you own..

for europe you are the devil anyway start by acting like a real one, lets be fair they hate you because of your industry you are trying to build your own everything weapons missiles especially that long range missile anti aircraft missile, just don't give up for temporary safety and keep making advances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom