What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Guys don't put us (Kurds who love Turkiye) in a basket whit those armenian bastards pkk.

If someone who linked with pkk somehow do not show mercy 'em. Kill 'em, deport their families, take over their assets-belongigs. We support you but be ware of it and do not insult us.

Be sane and don't fall in their trap.

Last edited:
Guys don't put us (Kurds who love Turkiye) in a basket whit those armenian bastards pkk.

If someone who linked with pkk somehow do not show mercy 'em. Kill 'em, deport their families, take over their assets-belongigs. We support you but be ware of it and do not insult us.

I am aware even while not from turkey that a big chunk of kurds are good people that's why i did not say kurds i said pkk pyd the separatist commies, probably even your leader erdogan have some kurd gene in him and he married a kurd woman

I am aware even while not from turkey that a big chunk of kurds are good people that's why i did not say kurds i said pkk pyd the separatist commies, probably even your leader erdogan have some kurd gene in him and he married a kurd woman

Brother I am Kurdish and I love my country and this morning my heart shattered in billion pieces. Being a Kurdish is not a fault of us and it's not a thing that we must shy of it. Allah c.c created us as a Kurdish. But worshiping Allah c.c makes me brother of Turks just like you my brother. Yes Erdogan is married with a Kurdish lady. There is nothing wrong with it as long as they respect my people.

The problem isn't we Kurds but politicians and their fcked up policies. They give opportunities to those armenian bastards to commit these massacres.

My warning not for individual but general.

Not agreeing with the religious part, but we have way to many nationalists who throw all the Kurds in the same bucket and create even more hatred on both sides. Kurds/Turks/Laz doesnt matter.

Our forefathers fought together and died together, no bomb is big enough to separate the Turkish Republic.

You don't need everything is written on the book of law.

They can be prisoner but they may not come out from it.

You know what I say. don't you?

After the goal..

1335270_fd49fe73ceb3298b74c0079767da0e6b_640x640.jpg

1335270_5b85fd2a991d4f3b0961b140e836b3cf_640x640.jpg

Polis, Esenler Otogarı'nda kaçmaya çalışırken yakaladı bu orosbuçocu'nu

This fascist PKK scum arrested when she tried to leave the country in the bus station.

execute her deport her family give her house to a refugee

if their families don't face the consequence it will keep happening

or to be more humane deport her with her family take everything from them

execute her deport her family give her house to a refugee

if their families don't face the consequence it will keep happening

or to be more humane deport her with her family take everything from them

We call them "Wertschöpfung" - Value creation.

Who is Chase Winter?

We call them "Wertschöpfung" - Value creation.

Who is Chase Winter?

Reporter from Deutsche Welle.

He must be pretty happy about the attack like the rest of the Germans, I saw some comments on Facebook today and it totally reminded me again how disgusting Germans can be with their comments.

Reporter from Deutsche Welle.

He must be pretty happy about the attack like the rest of the Germans, I saw some comments on Facebook today and it totally reminded me again how disgusting Germans can be with their comments.

Yes, today most are against Turks and pro Pkk.

Most of youngs pKk members are actually kidnapped from villages brainwashed inducyedbibto brutual pKk training progran. No one joins thease terrorist gangs for career or fun

Most of the PKK youth joins PKK by themselves, they believe in kurdish race which doesnt exist, they believe in " kurdish rights" which doesnt exist, they believe in "kurdish ethnic lands" which doesnt exist.

They are joining PKK because they are Racist. Turkey is fighting against Kurdish Racism. They are similar movement to NAZI movement. They kill/massacre/steal/burn for non-exist kurdish race.

Back
Top Bottom