What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

For the horny genocider, today in Agri

BwsqRizIcAADZd-.jpg

They should have written "medfun" instead of "meftun". Meaning of the sentence is quite funny. Illiterate mountain folk.

"So-called colonisation fell in love here"

They should have written "medfun" instead of "meftun". Meaning of the sentence is quite funny. Illiterate mountain folk.

"So-called colonisation fell in love here"
I also thought there is something wrong with that sentence. :D

Ok thats it, CHP officially gone nuts. :disagree:

mate, i was listening to Kılıçdaroğlu's speech..

He said "Doğuya özerklik getireceğiz".......:rolleyes:

CHP with Kılıçdaroğlu is dead for me.... kill me but i'm not going to vote for him.,

CHP with Kılıçdaroğlu is dead for me.... kill me but i'm not going to vote for him.,
He is worse than Baykal, at least Baykal was honest with his ideology but Kilictaroglu is belly dancing.

He is worse than Baykal, at least Baykal was honest with his ideology but Kilictaroglu is belly dancing.
Most people who voted for CHP probably didn't know about this. Because he doesn't show his true face and explains his policies.

LOL, is it just outside of your cave? :sarcastic:
FYI, the so called Armenian genocide is claimed to be done mostly by kurds, then local turkish people. So, if we are genocider, you are also genociders.

From this book: http://books.google.nl/books/about/Shattering_Empi...

Several more pages describing Armenian atrocities were available for viewing as well but were taken down from the online sample recently. Possibly something to do with Armenian lobbying.

LOL, is it just outside of your cave? :sarcastic:
FYI, the so called Armenian genocide is claimed to be done mostly by kurds, then local turkish people. So, if we are genocider, you are also genociders.

I love how you azeris went bezerk when BBC farsi published this

:partay:

From this book: http://books.google.nl/books/about/Shattering_Empi...

Several more pages describing Armenian atrocities were available for viewing as well but were taken down from the online sample recently. Possibly something to do with Armenian lobbying.

I love how you azeris went bezerk when BBC farsi published this

:partay:
And this is just another reason why pkk doesnt represent real Kurds.

pkk-kamp%C4%B1ndaki-meryem-ana-resmi_97689.jpg

11_hristiyan%20(8).jpg

ocalan_6.jpg

11_hristiyan%20(1).jpg

(Not Sure if this is true but it is from reuters opinion section)

Germany exports massive amounts of arms, hypocrisy

Who is the world’s No. 3 arms exporter, after the United States and Russia? Surprise. It is Germany, a country bound by law to supply only allies and peaceable folks like (neutral) Switzerland or Sweden. Off limits are “areas of tension” — bad neighborhoods that actually need the stuff.

Yet somehow, Israel and Saudi Arabia, both living in the world’s powder keg, are among Germany’s best customers. So are Algeria, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.

What doesn’t go directly finds its way on the international arms bazaar. Consider, no self-respecting drug czar — Russian or Mexican — would flaunt a Czech-made “Skorpion.” It has to be a Heckler & Koch MP-5, also much beloved by U.S. Special Operations forces.

Never has Germany delivered to nonstate forces. This month marks a profound break with that tradition. Germany has agreed to send weapons to the Kurdish Workers’ Party, or PKK, a military and political group in northern Iraq, with the bulk of more sophisticated arms going to the peshmerga forces. Not exactly buddies, these two outfits are fighting the Islamic State.

The Kurdish Workers’ Party is due to receive 8,000 G3 assault rifles — almost museum pieces — that were issued to the German armed forces in 1959. The peshmerga forces get more recent hardware: 8,000 G36, the current rifle of the German army. Plus 30 antitank systems with 500 missiles. Add in a few tens of shoulder-held antitank rockets, 40 machine guns and 10,000 hand grenades. The package is worth about $90 million.

Not much compared to those modern U.S. weapons — tanks, artillery — that Islamic State militants have amassed by plundering Iraqi depots. But it is still a dramatic break with precedent.

Chalk it up to Islamic State. Every time this killer brigade murders a Western hostage, it enlarges the U.S.-led coalition. Britain, for example, refused to bomb along in Syria, making President Barack Obama desist. Now its combat planes will join the battle.

Will German troops do so, too? Don’t hold your breath.

Consider the modest arms deliveries as a substitute for intervention — a time-honored tradition of nations that would rather not march and fight. Germany has flown along over Serbia during the Bosnia wars, and it has dispatched ground troops to Afghanistan. But compared to the fierce German onslaughts in World War One and Two, today’s Germany is as aggressive as a pussycat.

Evidently, losing two wars, and losing them big, does not favor a warrior culture. Today, Germans are as pacific as the Swedes — the scourge of Europe in the 17th century.

But it isn’t all about remorse and redemption. Far weightier is the fact that postwar West Germany could enjoy a comfortable existence under the U.S. strategic umbrella and its North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies. At the height of the Cold War, 300, 000 U.S. troops were deployed to Western Europe, together with thousands of tactical nuclear weapons. Half a dozen other nations were also part of the “forward defense” close to the Iron Curtain that cut Germany into East and West.

West Germany, the “Federal Republic,” could enjoy the fruits of peace Made in U.S.A. It was safety on the cheap. Whereas the United States, Britain and France devoted from 5 percent to 6 percent of gross domestic product to defense, the Germans could get away with less than 3 percent. Today, Germany is heading toward 1.3 percent.

The upshot is this: Even if the Germans wanted to intervene in Iraq, they could not. Their ground troops have shrunk to 60,000. They do not have the projection forces: ships, tankers, air transport. They don’t have space-based surveillance systems, nor the special forces that are replacing classical armies in the theater – as Washington demonstrates. Germany does still have two squadrons each of “Tornado” and “Typhoon” fighter/ground-attack aircraft. These, however, would have to be refueled by U.S. tankers.

Given how quickly the NATO allies ran out bombs in Libya, the United States would also have stand ready to replenish German stocks of airborne precision munitions. Yet the Germans could theoretically join the British and French on bombing missions against Islamic State fighters. Right now, that is a no-no, so arms deliveries are acting as a nice substitute.

But remember the rule: Islamic State has turned out to be the West’s best coalition builder. Secretary of State John Kerry has had a reasonably easy time to harness the willing.

As the most recent murder of a British aid worker shows, Islamic State is unlikely to end this horror soon. It is part of the plan. Assume, for example, a German is slaughtered on YouTube. Though the German public is now strongly anti-involvement, they may recoil in righteous anger. Such grisly events turn moods and long-held convictions.

If so, German bombs might follow the surplus weapons into Iraq.

Germany exports massive amounts of arms, hypocrisy | The Great Debate

I just saw this post, so please let me write a few words.

CHP and MHP are the only political parties that have consistent policies for decades regardless of the leaders in those parties; They are not founded in a weak moment of Turkish politics like The Akp founded.

However, I admit that CHP does partially change its route, but that is just occasional. That means When That term has passed, people will start to go back to their roots, for at this very moment Manipulation is at higest level in Turkey...

Anyway, Another fact is that The voters of CHP and MHP are the same people. These some cosmetic changes in CHP have no real returns in elections, therefore in near future People will shake it as it happened after the last election for Presidency.

I just saw this post, so please let me write a few words.

CHP and MHP are the only political parties that have consistent policies for decades regardless of the leaders in those parties; They are not founded in a weak moment of Turkish politics like The Akp founded.

However, I admit that CHP does partially change its route, but that is just occasional. That means When That term has passed, people will start to go back to their roots, for at this very moment Manipulation is at higest level in Turkey...

Anyway, Another fact is that The voters of CHP and MHP are the same people. These some cosmetic changes in CHP have no real returns in elections, therefore in near future People will shake it as it happened after the last election for Presidency.

Mate... this CHP is.... i mean they are retards...

They use Alevi card
They use Kurd card
They re-select their leader whom lost 9 elections. (This is also the same issue for Bahçeli, although he lost much more elections than Kılıçdaroğlu)

So in return he is only going to lose more votes.

Back
Top Bottom