What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

In the video we see the riot police building has no barriers whatsoever. The car bomb freely entered the building walls. If they have roadblocks like this leading up to the buildings it wouldn't matter how much explosives they use. The checkpoints would needed to be manned by two police but 2 martyr is better than 11. Blowing up a bomb 100-200 meters away is a lot different than blowing it up right outside of the building.

In past we considered Kirpi was extremely strong armor wise. Once pkk increased explosives amount, Kirpi became unsafe. Unless we stop explosives traffic, results will be the same. The problem is they get explosives very easily.

In past we considered Kirpi was extremely strong armor wise. Once pkk increased explosives amount, Kirpi became unsafe. Unless we stop explosives traffic, results will be the same. The problem is they get explosives very easily.

ther is not much you can do against 10 ton explosive, Kirpi is good ther is nothing wrong with it.

Siirt 4 pkk pigs have been sent to the hell.

Semdinli 9 pkk pigs have been sent to the hell.

Van 2 pkk pigs have surrendered.

Yesterday Hakkari 6 pkk pigs have been sent to the hell as well.

Great news bro..

The question is how we can stop theese attacks,not how to protect ourself

The question is how we can stop theese attacks,not how to protect ourself
Why not do both? I'm not suggesting we only reinforce the police buildings, if we both increase protection and work on stopping the flow of ammonium nitrate, it would limit their ability to carry out effective attacks.

We need better border control because it looks like they are smuggling them from Iraq and Syria.

Why not do both? I'm not suggesting we only reinforce the police buildings, if we both increase protection and work on stopping the flow of ammonium nitrate, it would limit their ability to carry out effective attacks.

We need better border control because it looks like they are smuggling them from Iraq and Syria.
There are limits,you can't turn and police hub to kalekol or kind of fortress,they were hitting military posts,now they hit police hubs,later they hit teacher housings
it has no end

There are limits,you can't turn and police hub to kalekol or kind of fortress,they were hitting military posts,now they hit police hubs,later they hit teacher housings
it has no end
It's a dangerous area. I think the best option is to build them with reinforced materials instead of bricks. I don't think they will attack teacher housings because they don't want to lose the support of the west. All governmental buildings, police and military buildings must be reinforced. There are stil Jandarma buildings with brick walls.

I have trouble understanding, with all the car bombs, why are they not talking about the police buildings being made from regular bricks. There are so many options available and they must be used. I don't care how much it costs. It's better than losing another police officer to these kind of attacks.

https://www.wbdg.org/resources/env_blast.php

CrHgogSWYAAmicL.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom